John Iverson

Leo, are you willing to Love and have a girlfriend with mental disorders?

96 posts in this topic

I want to know and understand how much can you love someone? In your level of consciousness , 

because it is a challenge,

can you imagine yourself having the kind of relationship dealing with a girlfriend who have a mental disorder for instance :

It is hard, How much more if you deal her every day.. in this kind of scenario

i want to hear what can say about this

because to me nooo! I cannot love them to the point i am going to have a baby with them that's why i would not pursue dating a girl or having i girlfriend with special condition..

if God will challenge me maybe can love someone with disorder to the point of having a relationship with them.. but giving her a baby? A big no..

I am thinking about the suffering of my child.. 

do you still choose your own bias about women? in this kind of topic even you are capable now to be unconditionally loving to someone.. if yes why, if no why not

Edited by John Iverson

Sexual preference is a different thing than universal unconditional Love.  Sexual preference a thing that you cannot control, and is largely due to your biology and mental conditioning.  

It is possible to not want to have a sexual relationship with someone and still unconditionally Love them in a divine way. 

2 hours ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

Sexual preference is a different thing than universal unconditional Love.  Sexual preference a thing that you cannot control, and is largely due to your biology and mental conditioning.  

It is possible to not want to have a sexual relationship with someone and still unconditionally Love them in a divine way. 

God has control totally, it is God lol.

@WHO IS Yes, God is the author of your ego’s sexual preference, and God fully loves and accepts those sexual preferences.  

99.9% of women I would not touch with a ten foot pole.

God isn't a fool ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, The Lucid Dreamer said:

@WHO IS Yes, God is the author of your ego’s sexual preference, and God fully loves and accepts those sexual preferences.  

You guys know better, therefore at this point You have no excuse. You already know it is a higher consciousness to love unconditionally people.

But you still obey the primal animalsitic- automatic behavior of the body.

1 minute ago, JimBo said:

@Leo Gura Please elaborate? 

Basically at this point, people here write their own preferences as Gods. If we are God than whatever preference each of us has its God's preference automatically by this logic you see?

However, they still realize that there is higher degrees of consciousness and Being. It is higher consciousness to save someone's life compared to kill someone for example. It is also higher consciousness to love people unconditionally compared to put people into categories you see?

But right now they are using this loophole "Everything is God" so I will just act like my ego was used to act, basically act like a primate specie on earth. 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

God isn't a fool ;)

Haha best answer 

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

God isn't a fool ;)

cover4.jpg

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Leo Gura Survival and reproductive needs create egoic devilry in women, especially with high selection opportunities in the dating world. 

@WHO IS Why do you eat pizza and not battery acid? Hell, why don’t you stab yourself? Why are you discriminating against stabbing yourself? Gotta love everything unconditionally, right?

Or even less dramatic than that, why do you do anything that you prefer over things you don’t like as much? Because it makes you happier and therefore helps you survive. It’s about survival, and if you’re going to be in this world at all, you are going to discriminate based on what helps you survive. Sex or any type of thing you do for pleasure at all is about survival. When you transcend survival and become perfect Love, then the connection you have with all the people you normally wouldn’t have sex with is far deeper than a carnal sexual act could get you to them anyway. 

2 hours ago, WHO IS said:

But right now they are using this loophole "Everything is God" so I will just act like my ego was used to act, basically act like a primate specie on earth. 

You are right, because survival or ego never ends except when you dont feel body. Therefore whoever you talk in this form can never be complete god, because when you are complete this word is not exist. Leo, me, you are still human therefore, they will never choose to be someone because of them personal expectations. Leo, osho, me, you, Raltson, never will be slave for someone, he cant be that much of god. Because god is love unconditionally. And they still have an ego to stay in the duality. 

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God isn't a fool ;)

Your energy towards women is outright negative. 

Women are brilliant and beautiful and much, much more.
(Not just .1 percent of them) 

By founding this site (and by how society has formed its structural hierarchy characteristics) your words Inherently have have more impact.

Own your power. 

Stop encouraging your masculine following to treat and talk about women negatively.

Positivity is power.

Imagine changing The subject in your comment to ANY other gender or race and see how truly generalized and incredibly uniformed you sound. 

Check yourself. 

8 minutes ago, TheUniverseIsLove said:

@Leo Gura

Imagine changing The subject in your comment to ANY other gender or race and see how truly generalized and incredibly uniformed you sound. 

Sexual and romantic interests is very different from questions about race or gender inequality. Just because you feel attracted to very few people doesn't mean you hate the rest.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

God isn't a fool ;)

Whats the 0.01% you would?

Edited by Ya know
Coherence

31 minutes ago, TheUniverseIsLove said:

@Carl-Richard 100 percent about the phrasing, not about who he is or isn’t attracted to. 

Don't you think he is being overtly flippant as a joke? LOL. It's the funniest thing I've read all day xD. It makes me laugh everytime I read it LOOOL

Edited by Carl-Richard

@Carl-Richard I honestly don’t know if he is, and even if he is, I personally don’t find it funny (I know I allow myself to have this reaction, but I also think recognizing the reaction is part of the process)  

Joking that he wouldn’t want to be around most females (sexually or not) implies a lot about his attitude towards females. 

Also, the fact that you find it funny implies a lot about your attitude towards females as well. 

I admit that I don’t know his or your true intentions towards females; 

Though I am technically you, (so maybe I do.. Oof...?) I don’t have recollection of your thoughts etc.) 

Just... please be more considerate

It is hard enough being taken seriously as a female spiritualist on  her enlightenment journey, let alone add In someone who is well respected in the community trying to degrade your potential substance. 

41 minutes ago, TheUniverseIsLove said:

@Carl-Richard I honestly don’t know if he is, and even if he is, I personally don’t find it funny (I know I allow myself to have this reaction, but I also think recognizing the reaction is part of the process)  

Joking that he wouldn’t want to be around most females (sexually or not) implies a lot about his attitude towards females. 

Also, the fact that you find it funny implies a lot about your attitude towards females as well. 

I admit that I don’t know his or your true intentions towards females; 

Though I am technically you, (so maybe I do.. Oof...?) I don’t have recollection of your thoughts etc.) 

Just... please be more considerate

It is hard enough being taken seriously as a female spiritualist on  her enlightenment journey, let alone add In someone who is well respected in the community trying to degrade your potential substance. 

He wouldnt be with 99.9% Men also. God isnt a fool ?

Edited by Harikrishnan

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi