JayG84

We can't die, we just find a reality where we don't?

11 posts in this topic

I just read this, and it really made me question death and reincarnation and multiple realities.

The message was on youtube, and it read:

I've got a similar message the time I was coming off mushrooms and thought it was a good idea to hit the dmt pipe the next morning and I was immediately nowhere without a body or anything just simply awareness with a crazy color wall infront of me and a voice coming from everywhere saying I have no idea what I'm fucking with and I was like yup you're right then plopped back into my body and for maybe a minute my awareness was above my head I could see 360 and there was a central me with a bunch of floating boxes that showed almost infinite realities and one movement in any of them would ripple across. I remember noticing that each reality I was sitting or even standing in a different spot all in the same room. I was like ohh shit I might have screwed up this is way to much and then I closed my eyes and opened them to be back inside my head in a single reality. That confirmed my suspicion, now belief that death isn't what we think and I can't really die in the normal sense that I would just wake up in a reality where things were a little different. I actually remember dieing in a car accident but ending up in a reality where I perfectly avoided the crash but vividly remember looking up and accepting that I was going to crash and there was no way to swerve around, didn't even go for the brake but then I was on the other side of the car controlling the swerve and remember jerking the wheel once to basically juke the car somehow without hitting the guardrail that in the last reality was closer then this one, I managed to not put a scratch on my mom's car, but I could remember giving up and accepting that I was going to smash right into this car that was at a dead stop a car length at most infront of me while doing 60mph. Another interesting part is that feeling you get when coming back from dmt is the same feeling I had on the other side of the car. Backtracking to the day on mushrooms before the dmt hit I had not planned anything I just did it kinda out of curiosity and boredom, ended up having so many thoughts coming feeling like anxious and then I layed back to try meditating to look in the sky and see a huge godlike version of myself that told me everything I feel and experience is my fault resulting from choices etc. I immediately was like yeah makes sense you're right, then a vortex opened up in the sky connected to my head and pulled all of the racing thoughts out leaving me feeling totally at peace.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Like a realization that no matter what we do we can't really "die", and we'll just keep living the infinite realities until we find one where we narrowly escaped death, and then forget the rest? This is quite a mindfuck...I've had a few near-death experiences where I wondered how I got out of it alive. Maybe this is the answer...we are just all immortal, and when we see other people die, they are living a different reality where they're alive?

Unconsciousness cannot manifest in the first-person. There is no such thing as first-person unconsciousness.... therefore all that remains is consciousness. 

There will never be a moment when you're not having an experience. All that can change is the nature of that experience.

That is true without end, and without beginning, and transcendental of time.

2 hours ago, JayG84 said:

I just read this, and it really made me question death and reincarnation and multiple realities.

The message was on youtube, and it read:

I've got a similar message the time I was coming off mushrooms and thought it was a good idea to hit the dmt pipe the next morning and I was immediately nowhere without a body or anything just simply awareness with a crazy color wall infront of me and a voice coming from everywhere saying I have no idea what I'm fucking with and I was like yup you're right then plopped back into my body and for maybe a minute my awareness was above my head I could see 360 and there was a central me with a bunch of floating boxes that showed almost infinite realities and one movement in any of them would ripple across. I remember noticing that each reality I was sitting or even standing in a different spot all in the same room. I was like ohh shit I might have screwed up this is way to much and then I closed my eyes and opened them to be back inside my head in a single reality. That confirmed my suspicion, now belief that death isn't what we think and I can't really die in the normal sense that I would just wake up in a reality where things were a little different. I actually remember dieing in a car accident but ending up in a reality where I perfectly avoided the crash but vividly remember looking up and accepting that I was going to crash and there was no way to swerve around, didn't even go for the brake but then I was on the other side of the car controlling the swerve and remember jerking the wheel once to basically juke the car somehow without hitting the guardrail that in the last reality was closer then this one, I managed to not put a scratch on my mom's car, but I could remember giving up and accepting that I was going to smash right into this car that was at a dead stop a car length at most infront of me while doing 60mph. Another interesting part is that feeling you get when coming back from dmt is the same feeling I had on the other side of the car. Backtracking to the day on mushrooms before the dmt hit I had not planned anything I just did it kinda out of curiosity and boredom, ended up having so many thoughts coming feeling like anxious and then I layed back to try meditating to look in the sky and see a huge godlike version of myself that told me everything I feel and experience is my fault resulting from choices etc. I immediately was like yeah makes sense you're right, then a vortex opened up in the sky connected to my head and pulled all of the racing thoughts out leaving me feeling totally at peace.

Has anyone else experienced anything similar? Like a realization that no matter what we do we can't really "die", and we'll just keep living the infinite realities until we find one where we narrowly escaped death, and then forget the rest? This is quite a mindfuck...I've had a few near-death experiences where I wondered how I got out of it alive. Maybe this is the answer...we are just all immortal, and when we see other people die, they are living a different reality where they're alive?

Cannot say I’ve experienced this exactly. It seems that the mind struggles back and forth when experiencing infinity.

Just a bit commentary in response to the passage. Immortality is not what the ego-mind thinks it is. It is not some endless repetition in which one is stuck. It is an infinite transmutation from one thing to another. Infinitely potentiated, moving and morphing between innumerable possibilities.

The ego fears immortality at the core as it undermines living a life. Life does not exist through the lens of mortality since nothing began and nothing will end - life relies on time. So in other words, immortality is incomprehensible from the perspective of the ego and will be deemed negative. Beyond ego, it holds no preference.

One must transcend the ego to appreciate the possibility of immortality.

Taken from a user from reddit:

"I started collecting these because they are so fascinating..."

"These incidents are called: Quantum Immortality or Respawning:"

Suicide:

/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/1apwzj/i_tried_to_kill_myself/

Hit by van:

/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/116f9d/died_on_the_corner/

One guy hit a tree at 50mph skiing.

/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/66bloy/time_refraction/?st=J8G90PCF&sh=9da5df86/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/66bloy/time_refraction/?st=J8G90PCF&sh=9da5df86

2 people got stabbed after seeing a movie.

/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/1fhywg/a_checkpoint_in_life_universe_missed_resetting/

Another suicide:

/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/36kdze/were_stuck_staying_alive_whether_you_like_it_or/

Boat Accident:

/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/93zpe3/i_remember_dying_but_it_never_happened/

Highway accident:

/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/93zz7i/a_car_accident_that_didnot_happen/

Person comes back to a different reality after Near Death Incident.

/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/95uqtq/died_and_came_back_to_kind_of_the_same_life_but/

Seems like there is at least anecdotal truth to this. There were also some Ndes describing a huge reality wheel that respawns the ego in one of the infinite realities.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/9bbmh2/several_quantum_immortality_experiences/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

This is also interesting anecdotal evidence:

http://salviaspace.blogspot.com/2016/02/last-night-two-small-bowls-50x.html?m=1

Edited by Bulgarianspirit

5 hours ago, Bulgarianspirit said:

Seems like there is at least anecdotal truth to this. There were also some Ndes describing a huge reality wheel that respawns the ego in one of the infinite realities.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/9bbmh2/several_quantum_immortality_experiences/?utm_source=amp&utm_medium=&utm_content=post_body

This is also interesting anecdotal evidence:

http://salviaspace.blogspot.com/2016/02/last-night-two-small-bowls-50x.html?m=1

Awesome man. Thanks. I really enjoyed reading these. ?

9 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

Awesome man. Thanks. I really enjoyed reading these. ?

You're welcome.It is an interesting topic and fascinating. It might be that your belief also influences what happens after death aka if you know you are source you just become source and dream whatever else, but if you believe you are a soul you might have to experience that. It is all imagination after all, however do note that you don't have a choice what you believe or want, so it might just all be predetermined xDDD

it's like waking up from a dream

when you die or even fall down stairs etc in a dream - you wake up

when you die in the waking-state, then you again wake up and find yourself to have been sleeping

god won't let you die so easy... he loves you bro! you gotta taste the real death to be free... the death of the mind.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@Bulgarianspirit @SoonHei

I find it very interesting that memory seems to be relative right? So when we "die" we dissolve into pure consciousness. We won't have memory of that, because there isn't an "I" to percieve it. So pretty much anything can happen after that, maybe everything happens. Respawning, infinite realities, spirit realms...it's all possible, but we won't remember a thing. All "we" will remember is being a child again when we come back "online", if we are indead a "person" again.

I find it interesting when someone catches a glimpse of it and remebers what they shouldn't be remembering. It's truely like a glitch in the matrix. ?

1 minute ago, JayG84 said:

@Bulgarianspirit @SoonHei

I find it very interesting that memory seems to be relative right? So when we "die" we dissolve into pure consciousness. We won't have memory of that, because there isn't an "I" to percieve it. So pretty much anything can happen after that, maybe everything happens. Respawning, infinite realities, spirit realms...it's all possible, but we won't remember a thing. All "we" will remember is being a child again when we come back "online", if we are indead a "person" again.

I find it interesting when someone catches a glimpse of it and remebers what they shouldn't be remembering. It's truely like a glitch in the matrix. ?

not if you die consiously... or die with a strong underlying belief about what happens after death. thats what will happen for you. then there's a continuation... 

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny