Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kalki Avatar

The Dark Truth of Attraction

23 posts in this topic

On 23/6/2020 at 5:44 AM, electroBeam said:

Survival and reproduction are true lies and yet here you, and enlightened teachers are eating, sleeping and fucking. 

Thats actually something dangerous to Leo's leadership. People are more influenced subconsciously to what you do and how you live than what you speak. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

On 23/6/2020 at 7:31 PM, Onemanwolfpac said:

There's Butt hurt and bad genetics. I assume incel is that group. Its Darwinian in effect when you consider it. As for denial I wouldn't pay no mind. A girl was on a tangent about Unsure of which to feel bad for when killed; a cop or criminal. This is the sort of thing that you come across on a forum about spirituality. Try dating apps. It gets better. Serious. Not serious. 

I still don't get the point of the thread. People can be stupid. Male or female. Sheeple. 

The point of the thread is to make you conscious of the mechanics behind why you do what you do every single day and don't know why. 

Survival rules your life. The fact that one has to think about life, is already survival. Life is to be lived, not thought. And thats what lies beyond your survival, trascendence.

Sooner or later, you will have to become conscious of this. Either for improving it or transcending it. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

On 02/07/2020 at 10:34 PM, Kalki Avatar said:

The point of the thread is to make you conscious of the mechanics behind why you do what you do every single day and don't know why. 

Survival rules your life. The fact that one has to think about life, is already survival. Life is to be lived, not thought. And thats what lies beyond your survival, trascendence.

Sooner or later, you will have to become conscious of this. Either for improving it or transcending it. 

Survival is preserved because the masses are reliant on state. The first sign of danger, globally, everyone curled up in a ball and gave up their freedoms in cowardly fashion because of the bug. 

I view it differently. I see that importance of the individual, family unit, and community. The state is not going to get me laid. I do that. I enjoy chatting up girls. I like to hookup. 

If the basis for survival is met, the only focus people have now  is replication. I found the r vs k content and gene warfare fascinating. R = prey & spray. Think rabbits. K = elephants for instance. It's very interesting. 

I am working on first improving self. If i had a family at some point, that would be a good focus follower by community work. I am a bit reaching now as i am a bachelor. 

I am still not seeing the point? Care to elaborate?