Winny

I keep on thinking I'm the Brain

200 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

A simple way to explain it is like this:

If you cut open the skull of a video game character, you will see a "brain" there (if the designers programmed it that way). But that thing is not at all what is controlling the video game world. Perception in a video game is NOT coming from the avatar's brain or body. The brain/body is just part of the entire simulation which does not hinge on any one part within that simulation.

Ok, that makes more sense. That is the bigger picture I suppose. What about the smaller picture though? Like memorizing stuff or habits or beta, alpha, theta, delta states. Where does that occur if not in the brain?

Leo, you have your set of principles too, you can't deny that. You keep yourself in check, you learn, you meditate, you exercise (i'm assuming), you get your sleep, you take psychedelics, which all have an effect on...? your brain?

I'm sorry if I keep on talking about this. You are probably tired of hearing the word brain from me :D 

14 minutes ago, Winny said:

Ok, that makes more sense. That is the bigger picture I suppose. What about the smaller picture though? Like memorizing stuff or habits or beta, alpha, theta, delta states. Where does that occur if not in the brain?

Leo, you have your set of principles too, you can't deny that. You keep yourself in check, you learn, you meditate, you exercise (i'm assuming), you get your sleep, you take psychedelics, which all have an effect on...? your brain?

I'm sorry if I keep on talking about this. You are probably tired of hearing the word brain from me :D 

Stop assuming any of that requires a brain. It occurs in the current moment as phenomena. It occurs in your consciousness, obviously, since that's where you find it.

A video game character can do all those things without a brain.

What you should be wondering is how some pink colors can think, learn, meditate, remember, etc.

Your mind is not in the brain, the brain is in your mind. And mind is nowhere, nohow, and nothing.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

What you should be wondering is how some pink colors can think, learn, meditate, remember, etc.

Your mind is not in the brain, the brain is in your mind. And mind is nowhere, nohow, and nothing.

Nice

@Aaron p Leo is YOURSELF. You made him up. 

Nowhere, nohow, nothing =❤️

Not ?

Ok lets teach full Truth, Absolutism and mindfuck ourselves. 

I am the richest man in the world. 

I am the most sexually desireable man that ever existed. 

Well have to compensate for horendous price you pay with this.

Set up, set up, set up:o

Who gives a fuck I am God forever. 

That's the Spirit. Lol STFU

Edited by zeroISinfinity

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Stop assuming any of that requires a brain. It occurs in the current moment as phenomena. It occurs in your consciousness, obviously, since that's where you find it.

A video game character can do all those things without a brain.

Ok, I'm starting to understand a bit more then before. I guess I've just been indoctrinated and grown up with this. I still have to explore this by myself though and dissect it step by step. 

So yes, everything is found in consciousness or rather everything IS consciousness, but then is there any explanation for thinking, learning, meditating, etc ? I guess these set of principles (getting enough sleep, exercising, repeating something until you remember it, etc) still hold true whether a brain exists or not...right?

Also, what actually happens to someone who is retarded if there's no brain? 

@remember

21 hours ago, Member said:

I know what is 'this' but to me it sounds like materialism in disguise. Basically, you're saying that we're homo sapiens and everything that happens is from a relative pov. Because infinite consciousness took the form of a human and each with their own story. It sounds alluring but it isn't so simple. If I am God, then 'this' shouldn't decide for me just because it is. All of this sounds like stagnation and constipation to me, not true spirituality.

Well as far as I know that's what most spiritual teachers teach. I didn't come across any serious spiritual teacher teaching the 4th dimension and aliens etc. 

21 hours ago, James123 said:

Every form is based on formlessness. Formlessness is the truth. Because it could be anything. Such as every salmon is fish, but but not every fish is salmon. In order to be salmon, you have be fish first. Thats why truth is infinite nothingness and formlessness. It is the core.

Whatever you think the formless is not the actual formlessness. Because it's form-less. The formless must be hidden forever. Because whatever appears must be some kind of form!  That's why I say the only thing that exists is forms. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Winny is your awareness inside your brain or is your brain inside your awareness?   Or is your brain inside your awareness and  your awareness inside your brain? Both?  But who's more fundamental?   If each one of them depends on the other.. How come any of them exists??  If A depends on B for it's existence and B depends on A for it's existence.. Then neither A nor B will exist!!,, but apparently one of them must exist. 

If awareness exists in the brain.. Where does the brain exist? 

If the brain exists in awareness.. Where does awareness exist? 

In the universe?.. Where does the universe exist?? .. In the vaccum?  Where does this vaccum exist??  In the space-time continuum?  And where does that exist?? In the 4th dimension??? And where does that exist?. In the 34th dimension??  Just where the hell does all this unbelievable existence exist????  

It exists here.  In your awareness. Tada!!!! 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

8 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Winny is your awareness inside your brain or is your brain inside your awareness?   Or is your brain inside your awareness and  your awareness inside your brain? Both?  But who's more fundamental?   If each one of them depends on the other.. How come any of them exists??  If A depends on B for it's existence and B depends on A for it's existence.. Then neither A nor B will exist!!,, but apparently one of them must exist. 

If awareness exists in the brain.. Where does the brain exist? 

If the brain exists in awareness.. Where does awareness exist? 

In the universe?.. Where does the universe exist?? .. In the vaccum?  Where does this vaccum exist??  In the space-time continuum?  And where does that exist?? In the 4th dimension??? And where does that exist?. In the 34th dimension??  Just where the hell does all this unbelievable existence exist????  

It exists here.  In your awareness. Tada!!!! 

lol

1 hour ago, Winny said:

Ok, I'm starting to understand a bit more then before. I guess I've just been indoctrinated and grown up with this. I still have to explore this by myself though and dissect it step by step. 

So yes, everything is found in consciousness or rather everything IS consciousness, but then is there any explanation for thinking, learning, meditating, etc ? I guess these set of principles (getting enough sleep, exercising, repeating something until you remember it, etc) still hold true whether a brain exists or not...right?

Also, what actually happens to someone who is retarded if there's no brain? 

You think you understand a bit.. but you don't ? The understanding begins when after you say to yourself.. OH MY GOD ?? oh shit! No nooooo nooooooooo! Shittttt!! I need to go back!!! I need to go back what i thought about reality, what i thought about BRAIN!!! And Matter, ...Shiiit i cannot handle the truth even a bit of it!! 

There you can say you understand a bit ?.. you cannot understand a bit with that kind of state.. you are in a place where you don't really understand a bit.. don't believe your intellect my friend.. you cannot grasp it that way! 

If you really understand even a bit you will stop asking questions about your topic ? You will stop asking and saying this kind of ignorance ????????

1 hour ago, Winny said:

I guess these set of principles (getting enough sleep, exercising, repeating something until you remember it, etc) still hold true whether a brain exists or not...right?

Edited by John Iverson

Only thing that exist is Love. 

@Winny What you want?

See this is what I want. 

2 days locked in room with hot witch that will bust me  out of sex. 

(that's your way of teaching kids, well I do not give a fuck about self image) 

14 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

You think you understand a bit.. but you don't ? The understanding begins when after you say to yourself.. OH MY GOD ?? oh shit! No nooooo nooooooooo! Shittttt!! I need to go back!!! I need to go back what i thought about reality, what i thought about BRAIN!!! And Matter, ...Shiiit i cannot handle the truth even a bit of it!! 

There you can say you understand a bit ?.. you cannot understand a bit with that kind of state.. you are in a place where you don't really understand a bit.. don't believe your intellect my friend.. you cannot grasp it that way! 

If you really understand even a bit you will stop asking questions about your topic ? You will stop asking and saying this kind of ignorance ????????

In that case, maybe I don't, maybe I do. Does everyone have to have that reaction of OH NO!!! that's very simplified, don't you think? Maybe that was "your" reaction and so you assume that that must be everyone's reaction as well. 

It seems to me that you are not enlightend yourself or else you would come from a place of compassion rather stating that I what I said was ignorant :D "You" are putting meaning to things and intepreting it your way. 

Yes, it is true that I am not enlightened and it is true that I don't grasp the concept yet of the brain not existing, but I'm not ignorant because I'm not denying the fact that it's true. I'm just asking questions. 

But ok, thank you for your insight.

1 hour ago, Someone here said:
23 hours ago, James123 said:

Whatever you think the formless is not the actual formlessness. Because it's form-less. The formless must be hidden forever. Because whatever appears must be some kind of form!  That's why I say the only thing that exists is forms. 

Nothingness or formlessness or pure awareness. You are aware as a human now. Take away your body, whatever left, it is you. You are nothing, therefore you are everything. Not 2, only 1. If there is no awareness, nothing can be exist. You are mothing but aware, thats why you are everything and aware (such as human now). Non duality or nothingness is the awakening. Every form based on formlessness to take any form.

Edited by James123

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Threads like this are amusing as that which is unable to be communicated does not stop the attempt being made, by "those" who "know" that whatever is put forth as an explanation is a not going to clarify the issue. This is an ever present limitation of the forum.

To the OP- you are not just your brain, but your brain can provide a means to getting towards a position of directly experiencing how "it is", and really is all that you have to work with currently.. Pondering too much what is written here will not aid you. Investigate without pre-conceived notions and see what is revealed. 

"Brains do not exist", "brains are imaginary" and other such pronouncements- how far you are along the "path" will determine if they speak sense or just bullshit to you.

12 minutes ago, James123 said:

Nothingness or formlessness or pure awareness. You are aware as a human now. Take away your body, whatever left, it is you. You are nothing, therefore you are everything. Not 2, only 1. If there is no awareness, nothing can be exist. You are mothing but aware, thats why you are everything and aware (such as human now). Non duality or nothingness is the awakening. Every form based on formlessness to take any form.

What you are saying has no meaning. 

There is no such thing as "nothing".  When you say this word you imagine that there is an object or an actual representation for it but thers isn't.

Anything you manage to find is not "nothing" since anything that can exist must have some kind of form. 

-Osho

23 minutes ago, Winny said:

In that case, maybe I don't, maybe I do

You said earlier you starting to understand a bit.. and now you will tell me that maybe no maybe yes? Whaaaaaaaaaaat ?..  In that case you still communicate that you really know .. because if you really don't know you will accept straight and say well I don't know i'm ignorant yes I don't know ? 

26 minutes ago, Winny said:

Does everyone have to have that reaction of OH NO!!! that's very simplified, don't you think?

I am only saying that if you really have the understanding a bit, you will lose Your brain that you will be terrified right nooooow there because of your current state... clearly given your response your reaction if you really understand something right the fucking now you will be terrified ? Because your logical mind is strong ...  

30 minutes ago, Winny said:

don't you think? Maybe that was "your" reaction and so you assume that that must be everyone's reaction as well. 

Based on my experience , i am sure!! Cuz i can see clearly where  your response and attachments coming from ?.. so i am sure about that.. i am not just assuming.. it is easy for you to say something like that cuz you don't experience reality hits you in your brain ,if you experience a bit of truth about reality.. man!! Geez!! 

You don't know how terrifying it is.. even if i am wrong, you still going to experience it and that time you understand what me and Leo is saying.. 

if you really want to understand it, go and experience it.. experience is the key ✨?.. 

if Me and Leo and other people here who have direct experience of truth and answer your question  you cannot really depend on it, you cannot say oh i now understand a bit.. that's bulshit...  because that is not it.... THAT IS NOT IT!!! 

if that is easy, why meditate for years and years, and why Leo Taking 5 Meo DMT? Leo use thinking all the time he is more efficient using intellect than you, but he is advocating with the use of 5 MEO for direct experience , you know why?because intellect cannot take you any further, and if you try read books or by listening to Leo you will not going to really know it.. you can treat that as an inspiration to work yourself to experience that kind of knowledge but if you treat it by listening and then let your intellect eat that insight and have a comfort by understanding it meeeeh you waste your time.. 

48 minutes ago, Winny said:

It seems to me that you are not enlightend yourself or else you would come from a place of compassion rather stating that I what I said was ignorant :D "You" are putting meaning to things and intepreting it your way. 

hahaha ? You speak from ignorance and yet as if you really know about "ENLIGHTENED".. you can say that to people if you experience enlightenment yourself.. have a sense of it then you can say that to me 

how can you communicate an experience without putting meaning to it ? 

How can you communicate uncommunicable experience without putting meaning to it

How ironic you want answers here about things like brain at the same time you saying things like you put meaning to things ? Howww ironic

for every answers That Leo answers it is his meaning giving you from uncommunicable experience.. you cannot communicate it without having symbolism.. words are symbols and words and symbols create meanings ?... Boom!! 

1 hour ago, Winny said:

but I'm not ignorant because I'm not denying the fact that it's true. I'm just asking questions. 

But ok, thank you for your insight.

How can you say that that fact is True???? ?Hoooooow! Amd How you know that it is a fact?? Because Leo tell you? Because Leo is Credible? I tell you.. what he is saying is not IT... AND that makes him not credible.. i mean, Leo is credible that what he is saying is based on the fact of experience but what he is saying? Hahhaah " Don't Settle on Meanings or Words it is not the territory " it is not it... 

you make yourself ignorant because you said you understand it abit ...

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

What you are saying has no meaning. 

There is no such thing as "nothing".  When you say this word you imagine that there is an object or an actual representation for it but thers isn't.

Anything you manage to find is not "nothing" since anything that can exist must have some kind of form. 

Do you think you are the body now? Or you have a body? Or where are you? What are you?

Edited by James123

9 minutes ago, James123 said:

Do you think you are the body now? Or you have a body? Or where are you?

34 minutes ago, James123 said:

There is really no such thing as "I" in actuality upon closer investigation

. So the question of "where am I?" or" what  am I? " really doesn't make sense. All that exists is these forms exactly as they are right now in direct experience. Any conceptual framework you add is not necessary. And is second order. 

But if you speak from the relative perspective.. Sure I do have a body. And in moments of engaging in daily life I'm the body.  I'm the body or the driver of the body or the awareness of the body.. Makes no difference.. All these are your relative interpretations of what's going on.. What's going on is what's going on exactly as it is and that's it.  Why do you need to spray some conceptual noise on top of what's going on?  It's not like it's gonna change it anyways!! 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Well will God not want best for all of it's own Creation. 

So is Leo credible from my direct experiences, he is 100%.

Nobody who awakens will lie to you because you know "they" know they are you. 

Why would I lie myself?

(cheating on dreamy hippie chick? well I am man sometimes I see chance I take it lol and I didn't kept tge lie said to her that very next day so...) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

13 minutes ago, Someone here said:

There is really no such thing as "I" in actuality upon closer investigation

. So the question of "where am I?" or" what  am I? " really doesn't make sense. All that exists is these forms exactly as they are right now in direct experience. Any conceptual framework you add is not necessary. And is second order. 

But if you speak from the relative perspective.. Sure I do have a body. And in moments of engaging in daily life I'm the body.  I'm the body or the driver of the body or the awareness of the body.. Makes no difference.. All these are your relative interpretations of what's going on.. What's going on is what's going on exactly as it is and that's it.  Why do you need to spray some conceptual noise on top of what's going on?  It's not like it's gonna change it anyways!! 

I am just asking to you your opinion brother. We are contemplating right now. You are right, forms are exist exactly how they are right now, but dont forgot all the forms are identical (me, you, chair, table). because you are everything in the moment right? So how can be all the forms are identical with different shapes? What is the core that makes them similar? 

Edited by James123