Husseinisdoingfine

Where is Jordan Peterson?

27 posts in this topic

He was once this big celebrity, writing a famous s self help book for men who felt emasculated by modern culture and society, and making it on the Joe Rogan show.

4 months ago was when this hole drug situation stared, his daughter went on the YouTube channel to talk about his illness.

Is he still in Russia getting drug treatment? Will our main man lobster ever return? 

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

I think there is not much more expected from the lobster frog man. He did his job more than it is needed. 

I'm wondering though, was it his individualistic philosophy that got him to where he is?

One thing is for sure, the capitalism of the drug industry were the once who put him in this drugged situation.

''To be happy we must not be too concerned with others''.

Albert Camus

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

He was once this big celebrity, writing a famous s self help book for men who felt emasculated by modern culture and society, and making it on the Joe Rogan show.

4 months ago was when this hole drug situation stared, his daughter went on the YouTube channel to talk about his illness.

Is he still in Russia getting drug treatment? Will our main man lobster ever return? 

He got sick after his wife got diagnosed. He was prescribed benzos i believe. He got addicted and had come off detox or so his daughter said. 

Furthermore, his daughter left her jus and went out by plane to mess around with Andrew Cobra tate before crawling back. 

The family turmoil plus disgrace of the daughter to cuckold her husband and her family when Peterson champions responsibility is disheartening. 

I love Jordan Peterson. I read both books. Maps of meaning is very difficult read. I took a ton of value from him. Sadly, it's too much, too fast, and too soon. He blew up huge and now many are trashing him. I removed a lot of subs from the people hating or bashing him as he hits bottom. 

I wish him a speedy recovery. 🙏

2 hours ago, Husseinisdoingfine said:

I'm wondering though, was it his individualistic philosophy that got him to where he is?

One thing is for sure, the capitalism of the drug industry were the once who put him in this drugged situation.

I love his content. He got me reading the many old greats. I don't necessarily agree with everything. He is a sweet old guy and in a generation of men who are fatherless, he is a good man and much needed. He is a human being and deserving of his humanity. 

His podcast with Rogan is telling. He gets the dynamic wrong regarding Dating and relationships. The situation of cuckoldry with his daughter on her husband is a example of the following. He is still a good man and i hope he revovers. 

Yes I think he did good stuff specially to people who are christians. He watered down christianity so it became more flexible. So his followers were able to get different perspectives. 

It worked the way around too. Atheists could connect to his liberal jungian style of christianity.

It had the effect of this website that the disputes could be channeled into spirituality, mystic, archtype and so on.

I personally think he was too much obsessed with jungian and christian thinking that his common sense took some damage.

3 hours ago, Epikur said:

Yes I think he did good stuff specially to people who are christians. He watered down christianity so it became more flexible. So his followers were able to get different perspectives. 

It worked the way around too. Atheists could connect to his liberal jungian style of christianity.

It had the effect of this website that the disputes could be channeled into spirituality, mystic, archtype and so on.

I personally think he was too much obsessed with jungian and christian thinking that his common sense took some damage.

You resonate with whatever speaks to you. I appreciated the psychological significance of the biblical series. I found it fascinating. I found Jung interesting but we've had nearly a century of men being told to get in touch with their feelings. The riots are a example of fatherless homes and a lack of male role models. Fathers day is usually a time when insane people wish happy fathers day to "proud single moms." Peterson called out the insanity and language police at time time people were just fed up with it. I agree with the critics in that, the message is incomplete. 

1hr 32 min time stamp. Discusses on Dating. He opposes equality of outcome but contradicts himself. He talks enforced monogamy over free market Dating. Its not ideal for society for few men yo have all the women BUT. it is what it is. 

The contradiction is there. Sadly, he is jaded by the path he took forward. Married high school sweet heart. Unheard of in the modern era. Even more unfortunate that outcome with his daughter cucking her husband and father of their daughter for again, a man who has a harem + multi millionaire. 

I don't think any of it helped his condition nor his message. She chased clout online and road hos coat tail. The infamy was too much imho and too soon. The daughter never really had a chance given her awful RA and hip replacement before 16. Brutal. She never got the attention when young. Seeked it later in life to the detriment of her family and their family name. 

Huge fan of Peterson. Responsibility is huge. Again, the advice is unfinished. I hope he comes back. I enjoy his content. Peterson represents the old sage like Gandalf, Obiwan, Morpheus, etc. He's a teacher through and through. And yet, the student must become a master and forge his own path at one time or another. 

Wishing JBP a speedy full recovery. 🙏

On 21/06/2020 at 4:32 AM, Onemanwolfpac said:

The family turmoil plus disgrace of the daughter to cuckold her husband and her family when Peterson champions responsibility is disheartening.

What is this about his daughter cuckolding her husband and her family? What are you talking about? lol

Jordan Peterson failed the incels. He could not save them.

New enlightenment officer is in town to help
Professor Vaush's 12 Rules For Confidence: An Antidote To Inceldom

Daddy lobster is molting his shell.

What creature will emerge, nobody knows ;)

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

3 hours ago, Parththakkar12 said:

Yas, this video is so good, so funny. Love Contrapoints :D 

Posted (edited)

People, I finally figured out the mystery behind Jordan Peterson's enigmatic writing style.

The answer is........ wait for it.............. He has an English literature degree. Let me explain.

It looks like if you have an English literature degree, you get taught to use flowery word-salads that don't necessarily have profound meaning behind them. You won't particularly care about the specific point you're trying to communicate, instead you'll get lost in your love for the language you're using. In other words, making sense with what you're saying will matter lesser and lesser to you! Whereas if you've learned technical communication, or if you've learned philosophy, your communication style will be a lot more pragmatic. You'll be focused on getting across a specific point without mincing too many words or over-complicating the language.

In English literature, you learn to write stories/novels/fiction. Your focus will not be on communicating your points precisely without beating around the bush, in fact you want to be beating around the bush! Your priority will be to captivate the reader using your language and narration.

Edited by Parththakkar12

wasn't he put into a medically induced coma because no one in the US, Canada or EU would do such a reckless procedure to get him off Xanax?

25 minutes ago, Parththakkar12 said:

The answer is........ wait for it..............

He is a confused academic, trying to square the circle of mysticism with dualistic logic.

You are God. You are Love. You are Infinity. You are Leo.

Posted (edited)

@Parththakkar12 

I'll do a bit of MBTI here. Being a new thing on the forum these days :D This might demystify it even better.

Its the curse of the INTJ to avoid details and reality in favor of meta thinking, its probably one of the few things that can really bite INTJs ass.

The dominant introverted intuition does not care about details and the auxiliary extroverted thinking tries very hard to bridge the intuitive laser cannon shots, this means that something very deep will be said, but it will lack detail, resulting in poetic talk filled with metaphors. Its only natural. Its better to think of an INTJ it the terms of a fore-teller, visionary, inventor, wizard, alchemist, artist than of logician or thinker, he is intuitive and irrational.

One will find this type of writing when reading Nietzsche or Jung, both being INTJs (Jung might be INFJ, but it does not matter much, still Ni dominant). Or the way Nikola Tesla and Newton invented things.

There is a certain deep sloppiness that comes with xNTJs, which in each era will make the INTJ a very controversial person, one that is attacked on many fronts and will be called delusional and insane by dominant thinkers and dis-compassionate, selfish and arrogant by dominant feelers.

Btw, This podcast is great, listened to it few hours ago. Enjoy!
I actually love all of Marcus's podcasts

This one is also good:

Edited by Yog
Remove time stamp

10 minutes ago, Nak Khid said:

Jordon Peterson is back

June 24, 2020

The National Post 

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/jordan-peterson-the-activists-are-now-stalking-the-hard-scientists

Jordan Peterson: The activists are now stalking the hard scientists

I love Peterson. I think his daughters behaviour is appalling and contradiction to the take responsibility narrative. I still love the content.