Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Onemanwolfpac

Rev activist critical of police shoots unarmed man - says, you must comply

16 posts in this topic

Rev activist critical of police protests a shooting. Under the scenario, he shoots unarmed man. 

Says after, "you must comply with police." 

He gets killed on one scenario. He makes a single arrest. 33.333333% success rate. 

67.77777777% dead or shoots unarmed civilian. 

I would love if more activists would be brought in to do these scenarios. 

I love the reality check after the scenario. Yes, old video but its highly important. I fully agree with Jocko on training, bjj, and more time drilling scenarios. 

I pray things get better. ?

You wouldn't say the same thing if you were at the receiving end of the cop's gun. 

Be careful what you wish for about the police. Don't give any system so much power that taking lives becomes an everyday reality. It might become as normal as sipping coffee at Starbucks. 

There can be practical ways to arrest people without dead bodies. 

• Wearing bullet protection or bullet proof  tactical gear, all over 
  • Investing more into the police 
  • Extra police officers for resistant and difficult arrests 
  • Body cameras 
  • banning choke holds, etc. 
  • Proper recruiting and training for a year, extensive checks on mental health. 
  • Weeding out racism and increased cultural awareness training 
  • Not making arrests just for the sake of a promotion or a pat on the back 
  • Letting go or arresting later if the suspect does not have a severe criminal record 
  • Creating trust with citizens rather than fear and paranoia 
  • Not writing up false reports or unnecessary additional charges 
  • Disciplinary action when excessive force is used 
  • Reasonable actions. 
  • No drinking on or off the job. That increases mental incapacity 
  • Mental health evaluation each month while on the job 
  • Checking background history of suspect before making an arrest 
  • Less racial profiling and racial sensitivity rather than focus on stereotype. 

Policing is not a video game turned into life. It's a serious and responsible duty, a very important job. It should be done properly and reform is absolutely important. 

Edited by Preety_India

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

46 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

Rev activist critical of police protests a shooting. Under the scenario, he shoots unarmed man. 

Says after, "you must comply with police." 

He gets killed on one scenario. He makes a single arrest. 33.333333% success rate. 

67.77777777% dead or shoots unarmed civilian. 

I would love if more activists would be brought in to do these scenarios. 

I love the reality check after the scenario. Yes, old video but its highly important. I fully agree with Jocko on training, bjj, and more time drilling scenarios. 

I pray things get better. ?

I guess whatever you do it will be very hard to find "nice" people who want to do the job. This job sucks. 

3 hours ago, Preety_India said:

You wouldn't say the same thing if you were at the receiving end of the cop's gun. 

Be careful what you wish for about the police. Don't give any system so much power that taking lives becomes an everyday reality. It might become as normal as sipping coffee at Starbucks. 

There can be practical ways to arrest people without dead bodies. 

• Wearing bullet protection or bullet proof  tactical gear, all over 
  • Investing more into the police 
  • Extra police officers for resistant and difficult arrests 
  • Body cameras 
  • banning choke holds, etc. 
  • Proper recruiting and training for a year, extensive checks on mental health. 
  • Weeding out racism and increased cultural awareness training 
  • Not making arrests just for the sake of a promotion or a pat on the back 
  • Letting go or arresting later if the suspect does not have a severe criminal record 
  • Creating trust with citizens rather than fear and paranoia 
  • Not writing up false reports or unnecessary additional charges 
  • Disciplinary action when excessive force is used 
  • Reasonable actions. 
  • No drinking on or off the job. That increases mental incapacity 
  • Mental health evaluation each month while on the job 
  • Checking background history of suspect before making an arrest 
  • Less racial profiling and racial sensitivity rather than focus on stereotype. 

Policing is not a video game turned into life. It's a serious and responsible duty, a very important job. It should be done properly and reform is absolutely important. 

Weak argument. 

He champions activist and kills a civilian and gets killed on the scenario. 

He went from victim card to acknowledgement of the difficulty of being a cop. 

I welcome you to try. 

2 hours ago, Epikur said:

I guess whatever you do it will be very hard to find "nice" people who want to do the job. This job sucks. 

No shit. Would you apply as a cop? Not a chance. 

60k? Risk life and not seeing your family or kids? A gross divorce stat on police force. The Aubrey dude got killed but a police vid cam showed exactly how easily shit could pop off. 

The biggest thing i notice on the forums is a lot of close mindedness and parroting of spiritual jargon. For all of it, zero acknowledgement of the realities involved. 

I don't envy the cops jobs. I agree with Jocko and more training. 

9 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

No shit. Would you apply as a cop? Not a chance. 

60k? Risk life and not seeing your family or kids? A gross divorce stat on police force. The Aubrey dude got killed but a police vid cam showed exactly how easily shit could pop off. 

The biggest thing i notice on the forums is a lot of close mindedness and parroting of spiritual jargon. For all of it, zero acknowledgement of the realities involved. 

I don't envy the cops jobs. I agree with Jocko and more training. 

This forum is progressiv. Having problems with "reality" is the nature of the beast but there is no much alternative. 

Progressivism in my understanding is fighting for a better world. The problem with this is that you like a scientist have to experiment all the time. Like Edison you have to basically almost all the time fail to find something that works. 

Conservatists don't have that problem but they don't create much change.  Change is sometimes very important. I guess otherwise you would not be on this forum. 

9 hours ago, Epikur said:

Conservatists don't have that problem but they don't create much change.  Change is sometimes very important. I guess otherwise you would not be on this forum.

By their nature conservatives main thing is to keep the status quo, so they are not for change unless it was to enhance their interests ie tax breaks for the rich, unregulated market 

You wanna know more about Fox News and their panel of experts. 

Wanted to share this. Really funny. 

12 hours ago, Epikur said:

This forum is progressiv. Having problems with "reality" is the nature of the beast but there is no much alternative. 

Progressivism in my understanding is fighting for a better world. The problem with this is that you like a scientist have to experiment all the time. Like Edison you have to basically almost all the time fail to find something that works. 

The forum is progressive lol i never noticed. 

There's a lot of sheeple. Close minded and parroting about a color spiral and how spiritual they are yet, blindly follow whatever the mainstream media preaches. Imagine, thinking for oneself? The amount of virtual signaling online or bae on tinder app needing to promote blm which had no clue what it is a few weeks ago. 

Change is part of life. Conservatism is dated. Still, throwing out the baby with the bath water is insanity. Movies are abomination today with progressive identity politics shoved down your throat. I use to love movies. I cannot bother anymore because of how bad it is. The lack of story telling is lazy. 

The difference with Edison is that he FAILED. He did something. 10,000 ways not to create the lightbulb. Activists run to govern for free shit, ig clout, and their victim card badge. MLK made change and lost his life in the process. 

There's a level of smugness that is repulsive. It's similar in the vegan community. 

I don't think anybody denied the Floyd death being wrong or even demand better police training. None of the activists are willing to take the job as a cop. Nobody here is willing to risk their life but everyone has a opinion. Activism lol. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

You wanna know more about Fox News and their panel of experts. 

Wanted to share this. Really funny. 

I can do this with cnn and progressive news network. 

CNN announced trump had won after China did. 

The difference being, a rev activist changed his mind. You went on a rant about your green spiral. Still, very close minded. 

You are more than welcome to join the police force with other activists and show everyone how to do it. 

But, you and i know that won't happen. Its what's so off putting by it all. Rather complain about the problem then actually do something about it and be the change. 

3 hours ago, Consept said:

By their nature conservatives main thing is to keep the status quo, so they are not for change unless it was to enhance their interests ie tax breaks for the rich, unregulated market 

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/08/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-cant-afford-to-rent-an-apartment-in-dc.html

We have someone who is that incompetent preaching for free shit. She has no place on office when not even capable of balancing her budget. Cannot afford to rent a apartment and makes a lot noise about children drinking from toilets. The height of stupidity. 

Shocking. 

10 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

I can do this with cnn and progressive news network. 

CNN announced trump had won after China did. 

The difference being, a rev activist changed his mind. You went on a rant about your green spiral. Still, very close minded. 

You are more than welcome to join the police force with other activists and show everyone how to do it. 

But, you and i know that won't happen. Its what's so off putting by it all. Rather complain about the problem then actually do something about it and be the change. 

I'm not close minded at all. I'm against police brutality but you're the one supporting it. I'm against any form of violence and it's perfectly in line with my Green values. 

Why do you support violence. Self defense is something else.. Being a cop should not be about killing people, rather protecting people even the criminals. 

Criminals need to be tried and punished in the court, and not given the death penalty on spot. 

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

I'm not close minded at all. I'm against police brutality but you're the one supporting it. I'm against any form of violence and it's perfectly in line with my Green values. 

Why do you support violence. Self defense is something else.. Being a cop should not be about killing people, rather protecting people even the criminals. 

Criminals need to be tried and punished in the court, and not given the death penalty on spot. 

That not the argument. Thank you for the virtue signaling. 

The activist did like you. Virtue signal. When in scenario shoots civilian or is shot dead. 33.333333 % arrest rate. I bet you would do far worse. 

Everyone has a opinion. No action but run to the government for free shit and the removal of more freedoms. 

5 hours ago, Consept said:

I think you are misunderstanding conservatives. Conservatives want a traditional christian society. You are talking about the people that are running your government aka neo-conservatives. Conservatives don't have any political power in America.

Edited by crab12

5 hours ago, crab12 said:

I think you are misunderstanding conservatives. Conservatives want a traditional christian society. You are talking about the people that are running your government aka neo-conservatives. Conservatives don't have any political power in America.

Agreed. There is a different pattern of voting with respect to net tax payer and property owner. As a property owner, you look around to people want free shit and voting accordingly. 

The unfortunate fact is that there's a disproportionate crime rate in Liberal states. Not shocking. I don't care how people decide to live their life. I am grateful riots aren't breaking out near me. I am not thrilled its happening period but the discussion isn't 

1. Better police training 2. Less crime in communities. The argument is police bad. Orange man bad. Say, a pandemic happens and you want stronger boarders, progressives want to play the racist card not, maybe people want to keep safe. It occurred in the thread. Activist reconsiders his opinion. Its not common among progressives nor on the thread. 

Its herd mentality.