Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam M

Calling out tax avoidance

11 posts in this topic

Good video, it's amazing how low the effective US tax rate is for billionaires. 

Nice clip. I love how that women talked about quality of jobs. Everyone talks about how great our unemployment rate is, but we don't take a good look at how that number is calculated. It's such a superficial statistic. 

Also, yes the rich evade taxes and that's messed up.. but if they all started paying their fair share, I can assure you the money is not going to be any better spent than it is right now. We'll just build double the # of bombs. 

Political lobbying and corruption of the elite 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

4 hours ago, Focus Shift said:

@DivineSoda Very good point. What's also messed up is how workers pay more taxes than the owners of businesses. No one bails us out when we have financial problems. 

What a Joke! GM was bailed out by Obama. GM then closes in America and keeps open China, Mexico, and other places. The small businesses were destroyed during covid. There's no bail out or rent fairy. 

@Focus Shift

Only the rich pay net taxes

The top 20% of earners collectively are the only ones that pay anything into the system

Edited by IJB063

On 21.06.2020 at 5:57 AM, DivineSoda said:

Nice clip. I love how that women talked about quality of jobs. Everyone talks about how great our unemployment rate is, but we don't take a good look at how that number is calculated. It's such a superficial statistic.  Tax advisor near me site company Your Books On Time. Also, yes the rich evade taxes and that's messed up.. but if they all started paying their fair share, I can assure you the money is not going to be any better spent than it is right now. We'll just build double the # of bombs. 

but we still need taxes

On 6/21/2020 at 4:14 AM, IJB063 said:

@Focus Shift

Only the rich pay net taxes

The top 20% of earners collectively are the only ones that pay anything into the system

This is the opposite of true.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 6/20/2020 at 9:57 PM, DivineSoda said:

Nice clip. I love how that women talked about quality of jobs. Everyone talks about how great our unemployment rate is, but we don't take a good look at how that number is calculated. It's such a superficial statistic. 

Half of all jobs in America pay less than a Living Wage (less than the $15 an hour Minimum Wage that labor advocates are fighting for).

No surprise then that the Median Wage for American workers is around $35k a year.

And little wonder why younger generations that are bearing the brunt of this economic austerity aren't buying homes and starting families...

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/