Exystem

Jumped naked out of the window on lsd

32 posts in this topic

@Exystem Awesome man. Need to take lsd. Because of ? I cry and I am extremly compassionate after. This sounds fun. Found ? but where to find lsd. Hard to find it where I live, heroin everywhere but not lsd. God damn. 

But that type of behaivor is also reason I rejected drugs as technology that can bring me to truth. 

Had friends who were act that way awesome happiness and love and next day same old story depressed, "problems"  etc were taking drugs just to hit one instance of happiness that's how it looked to me. Also had gf pretty much in shitty mood all the time only on drugs ahe could be happy so I rejected that stuff. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

10 hours ago, Lyubov said:

also I'm glad you aren't in the US. The cops here are downright cruel and lack training when it comes to handling situations like this.

this is very disturbing. do they deal like that with psychotic people as well?

i‘m actually starting to love the police in my country.

i could recommend a naked flashmob for police lovers in the us. like seen on a christopher street sign once: nudista nudista antifascista. that’s probably why they have to treat naked people like that running around in their underwear.

by the way dancing naked in the streets is almost as liberating as taking psychedelics - so don’t underestimate the placebo.

Edited by remember

@Exystem Crazy Love huh? ?

You might enjoy reading my first post on this forum. It's a bit messier and longer story... But it might give you the giggles ?

Have you attacked anyone? Have you abused anyone? I mean, have you done any harm to anyone?
To me it only shows how weird is the world we are leaving in. You have been just spreading love and you have been put in a handcuffs. 

12 hours ago, Lyubov said:
16 hours ago, cetus said:

@fridjonk Totally agree. Glad they were there to look after him for his own sake. Just as easily could have ended very differently.

ok from this perspective I think they did an ok job with some tough love. I've just seen these situations handled differently and they went better. I don't see a reason for the cop just coming up all aggressively and yelling him to get on the ground and freaking him out. I've been in some cities in Oregon where the cops have been trained to handle people like this and they are much more gentle approaching people wigging out. I also don't know the back story behind the video. If he attacked people and was acting aggressive before some tough love may have been needed to ensure safety of the cops but if he was just called in for blabbering loudly and acting odd I don't think they needed to rush him like that so quic

@Lyubov  I didn't watch or realize it was the tazing video that @fridjonk was referring to until just now. In my reply I was referring to the OP's experience with the cops and how they handled his situation. I agree the tazing (in the video) was a bit extreme as was the aggressive way the cops handled the situation. 

Heh, funny story, thanks for sharing :) 

It reminds me when I wanted to go "too early" to the river during acid trip....

I was going to the bus stop but everything started "to blur" so much that I decided to go back home, the distance between bus stop and home was like 5 minutes walk but for me it felt differently :D 

And of course near entrance of my house I met a bunch of neighbors who wanted to say "hi" to me :D

Still remember, how everything blurs, and I am just trying to reach my door in house with as little "you are high" signs as possible.  

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@zeroISinfinity  In my opinion lsd and ? have a lot in common, but of course everyone reacts differently... Yeah, that's a common problem, that drugs just induce a short lasting high state, but there has been done some research recently about treatment of depression with ketamine, or ptsd with mushrooms and so on. It is very promising that psychedlics can have long lasting positive effects under psychotherapeutic conditions. Even one trip had already a longlasting positive effect in most cases.

@ivankiss  Wow, your story is quite severe! I see many parallels, I love music too and play leadguitar in a band with a portuguese singer :D And a lot of those feelings and impressions I had, too! It's really insane how reality can switch completely within seconds, changing every sense of self and every kind of relation. It's good to have experienced something like this, I have much more respect concerning drugs now.

@wesyasz  I didn't, but I was naked and jumping around the streets screaming and laughing in the midst of the night, completely insane. It was dangerous, maybe I would have built an accident. So I can understand their method very well..

@dimitri haha yeah I know the "as little "you are high" signs as possible"-tactic very well. It always worked for me, until now, this time it got reversed xDxD

~ There are infinite ways to reunite that which already is one ~

@Lyubov @cetus It was certainly unnecessary to taze him. But he resisted arrest and told the cop "fuck you, die" and runs off to what looks to be a university campus after resisting arrest. The cop probably has dealt with situations like this with meth or crack users who don't take kindly to being arrested. Don't underestimate the uncertainty that cops face in these situations. For us it's all laid out, we know he's on LSD, we know LSD is not a dangerous drug, and we get to make a judgement after the whole situation has gone down. The cop is in the moment and has to do what he thinks is necessary to ensure safety to bystanders. 

1 minute ago, fridjonk said:

The cop probably has dealt with situations like this with meth or crack users who don't take kindly to being arrested.

@fridjonk Was thinking the same thing. Back in the day it was PCP (angel dust) and dudes would go totally bezerk when cops would try to arrest them.

Therapist: Officer he's on acid.

Officer: Kids on acid matter. 

You:????

Actualized forum:????

You remind me of one of my friends. We both took mushrooms. I was inside meditating and then next thing I hear a loud noise outside. He was in the garden chucking apples at windows of the house. He said it was just for fun and I said bro chill the fuck out. Were both tripping out and judgement went out the window. Mine didnt because I dont like getting high. But I was in a slump in life and was trying to figure what was wrong in my mind. Yea my friend, try to gain more self control. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary