Inder

How many of you believe that COVID 19 exist?

18 posts in this topic

Hello everyone hope you doing well.

So how many of you believe that COVID 19 exist, and all this deaths and cases are happening from COVID 19.

Leo whats your take on this?.

Any response would be appreciated.

Update

Before responding.

Please read some of my comments mentioned down, so you can get more clear picture, Thanks.

Edited by Inder

Good question.

If you look at it from a non-dual perspective, there are no such things as 'germs' or 'viruses'. Conscious doctors are looking into alternative interpretations of germ theory. They're critically examining Louis Pasteur's experiments and conclusions when coming up with concepts like 'viruses' or 'bacteria'.

"Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one." - Bruce Lee

@Extreme Z7  Thanks man, for this question, I didn't thought about this question before until you mentioned that, your question make me thinking for hours, and I have got some powerful realization that i would like to share, hope lots of people can resonates with this and may be its valuable for many people. And also share your opinions on this.

"

Whats the point and why do you care, even if david Icke is right or not right, if government trying to control you or not, if 5g is bad or not , if vaccine is good or bad, if virus exist or not?.

Because I'm selfish,  and i care about my survival. Thats why you wanna know whats really is going on, so you can plan and do things in life accordingly and make your survival Secure. Cost of this mindest: fear and unhappiness.

Higher truth or absolute truth.

We are infinite consiouness having a temporary human experience, we all are one, government, reptallians, animal, all human's etc.
Nothing in this world is good or bad, something is bad for you when it is threating your survival and vice versa.
Everything good or bad is created out of love.
If government, reptallians, news media, pharmacy, are doing things from their own will, you are making wrong assumption, nature or universe is working through everyone if its reptallians or humans and we all have no control over what we can will and how we can evolve as specices its an Natural process.
Death is not bad.

So totally surrender your life to absolute Truth regardless what happens good or bad (for your ego). I'm not saying don't care about relative Truth they are important for practical reasons, but put most focus on absolute Truth and work on relative truth in a balanced way.
Basically keep a healthy balance of absolute truth and relative truths."

@Leo Gura

Everyone, I should hope. I certainly do. It makes me despair that questions like this are raised so often. It seems that people are loosing their connection with reality and facts and being too easily swayed by conspiracy theories. 

What do you mean by “does it exist?” Do you mean is it a compete hoax and no such virus exists at all? Do you mean that it was created in a Chinese lab? Do you mean that the deaths are over reported? Etc. The question is vague. 

Be wary of falling into the conspiracy theory mindset. It’s a particular mindset that people like David Icke and his followers, and frankly too many people today get stuck in. You start to see connections where there really are non because the human brain is very good at finding connections between things, especially if it confirms what you already want to believe. But the world is not so simple. If you think that governments are able to orchestrate something on this scale, you don’t understand the complexities and failings of governments. They’re generally not competent or coordinated enough for something like this. Sure they do dodgy stuff and cover it up but not EVERYTHING that happens in the world is orchestrated.

Sometimes shit just happens. That’s what’s happening with this virus. 

Having said all that, it’s perfectly reasonable to ask how governments (and companies) might try to take advantage of the situation. But again, just because they take advantage of a situation is not proof in itself that they created the situation in the first place. 

I personally know of people who’ve had the disease as well. 

You're going to get this post banned. It's not about belief, just do your research and try to listen to more sources than just the mainstream narrative (the ones that get censored). 

Since you asked, I think it's real, but it's not what we're being told (this is nothing new, go back and study 9/11, again using non-mainstream information.. search with duckduckgo). The numbers are also being inflated in certain areas like the U.S. Also the treatment protocols are doing more harm than good because we have a fundamental misunderstanding of what's actually happening. 

Bottom line, second wave is coming.. both of the virus and more unrest (whether it's another black man being shot or the next thing they tell us to panic about). When that happens, you will see the clamp down. Hard. Using military force (or whatever group w/ firepower). After all the dust settles, in comes your new normal. It'll make post-9/11 draconian laws look like a joke. In comes mandatory vaccines. And people will beg for it, just to make the pain stop. 

This cycle of problem, reaction, solution will continue just as it has been your entire life. However this time it's going to be dialed up. Why? Because people are waking up. There will be significant push back this time. And that clash between good and evil will look messy. You get to decide which side of history you'll be on. 

Anyway that's what I think. So go on actualized.org.. roll your eyes and point your fingers. Enjoy it while it lasts. 

@DivineSoda I have done lots of research, watched all 4 parts of David Icke London real worth around 9 hours.

I even strongly feel David icke  conspiracy have lots of truth to it, i even believe that virus doesn't exist, its a scam. 

I'm just not following Leo opinion blindly on consipracy theory, I don't give a fuck of Leo's  opinions if his opinions doesn't resonates with me, i know Leo try to keep us away from consipracy theories, because he has seen the issues with them.

But life isn't about doing things perfectly or follow high wisdom without having lots of past experience.

I think making mistakes are very important to understand highest wisdom and see the value in them.

So i encourage people to go into consipracy and make some mistakes stuck in toxic rabbit hole thats when you can say enough is enough, thats when you are ready for highest Truths of life.

Basically what I'm saying

Put most of your focus on highest Truths and embody them on daily basis, then you can decide if you want to involve with relative Truths(consipracy theories) in a balanced way and take any action necessary which makes sense to you to fight the system.

End of the day: life is just a fuckin game, play in whatever way you like, we all gonna die in the end.

Covid exists. It’s dangerous and deadly.

If you’re asking this question because you feel fear about the current situation, then that I understand. Some part of the ego-mind always wants to deny the parts of reality it finds uncomfortable. But the solution isn’t to dig your head in the sand and look for ways out of accepting this fact of life. It’s instead to look at the situation, cooly and calmly, and try and understand how what is unfolding is the work of Love. Even a global pandemic has useful lessons for us to get us to grow in awareness and Love. Wisdom abounds if you know how to look for it. 

“All you need is Love” - John Lennon

8 hours ago, Inder said:

So how many of you believe that COVID 19 exist, and all this deaths and cases are happening from COVID 19.

If you can't see it it doesn't exist 

@Inder Right on. There are better sources than Icke though. He's generally solid with his info, but his delivery is horrible in my opinion. He goes too hard too fast without enough historical context or build-up.. he could come off as too crazy to those who are already over-protective of their existing beliefs. 

But as you said, move onto higher truths. I love it! I wrote something similar in this article

It does exist. I personally know multiple who got it and two (elderly) needed to go to the hospital. The one who didn't, said he had a high fever for about 2 weeks and had moment where he considered going to the hospital. 

Edited by SgtPepper

Some people get it and don't have symptoms. Some people get it and have severe symptoms. It's a strange one. The more I read about it, the more I realize we have a fundamental misunderstanding of how viruses work. We demonize them, but our body is constantly interacting with viruses since we were born. Just because you get tested for this genetic material, doesn't mean it's this horrible thing. 

Nevertheless. It's real. But it is NOT worth the harm and damage we did to the economy, small businesses health, fear mentality, stress, suicides, domestic abuse, child trafficking, etc of the world. We're way too casual about that aspect because it's not talked about enough. This really fucked shit up all over the world. Especially the poorer counties. 

Just because you're happy to be locked down, obey, wear the mask, shutdown all the businesses, and basically put the world on hold, doesn't mean billions of others we can't see are okay.

This will be a turning point in history, and it's not even over. Second wave is coming with the potential to be even worse. We set a horrible precedent by responding the way we did to the first wave. I hope we're smarter next time. 

15 hours ago, Inder said:

Update

Before responding.

Please read some of my comments mentioned down, so you can get more clear picture, Thanks.

There was a morbidly obese body positivity attention seeker crying into her ig or youtube saying, her boss won't let her wear a mask. SHE IS A LIAR! It got debunked. She was fired. 

Covid is real. It was a play to affect the economy and orange man bad rhetoric. It killed people but nowhere near the projections estimated. The closure of business was to affect the economy. A woman waa arrested for a few days for opening but riots cured covid? Serious not serious. 

Its all a political game. The W was had by mankind. We should celebrate. Of course, we must prepare for the real pandemic and bio weapon. Not race baiting. 

It's all a big hoax, it's like a second 9/11 in order to influence and control the masses even better. Critics are dismissed as conspiracy theorists and ridiculed. You know that the CIA created the term 'conspiracy theorist'? The media are the best tool for mind control and unfortunately it works again and again as long as you scare people enough, they will obey and believe everything.

In these days it is really important to keep a positive mindset and live a healthy lifestyle. Then you will not attract this negative energy. Remember, your thoughts always create your reality. Believe in yourself!

Life is what happens to you while you’re busy making other plans.

I've had about 5 people in my family test positive for COVID-19 and all but 1 ended up in the hospital under intensive care.  Two of them almost didn't make it out alive.  Very scary times for my family.

What a dumb thread.

@hoodrow trillson It's not a dumb thread, the OP just worded it in terms of black and white. There is nuance to understanding how the virus works, and we're only getting one side of the story in the mainstream. When you start to do your research and hear the other side, questions like "does it even exist (as we know it)" start to make sense.