MarkKol

I want to get into psychedelics

8 posts in this topic

i want to get into psychedelics. problem is, i don't know where to find them or how to make them. i'm not asking you to give me someone who sells it because that's against the forum rules but to recommend me some that are easily obtainable, i guess... i don't know much about psychedelics.

Learn to identify psilocybin mushrooms and go pick em :) (it's illegal btw)

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Darknet is an illegal online service that you "shouldnt" use because sites like empire provide customers with safe ways to buy legit 5meoDMT. Dark.fail is a site that provides safe urls. So you "shouldnt" use that. 

Considering psychedelics are "the most important tool we have" having this knowledge opens you up to gain access to literally any psychedelic. ???????? And considering psychedelics heal your mind, replacing "mainstream" drugs with psycs is incredibly good for your mental health. Be sure to test the chemicals with test kits (bunk police on YouTube is good) safe, easy, affordable, baller ????‍?????????

1 hour ago, MarkKol said:

@Carl-Richard isn't there a way to grow your own mushrooms?

@MarkKol  and yes there is, you can buy a syringe of this solution that you use some how or another to grow mushrooms. This is also illegal, but mate...you know, fuck the rules haha. Be careful your mum and dad don't catchya haha

https://www.cylocybe.com/ there's a process you need to go through, I'm not well versed in this but my mate says you need to get these things called rye seed inoculation bags. YouTube could help you...also it's completely legal to order the grow solution, just illegal to grow it.

@Aaron p Thanks, and yeah my parents don't even know mushrooms can be used as drugs. even tho their stage blue and would never approve of anything like that.

...just as long as your mature with it and old enough, relatively. Etc. Mushrooms are known for their uncanny ability to treat, reverse and cure depression. I think it's halarious that there are drugs that get you high for ages, and instead of give you depression and anxiety (like KET, coke, MD, speed etc)...I think that's so halarious...like cheating. You gotta try DMT bruv

1 hour ago, MarkKol said:

@Aaron p Thanks, and yeah my parents don't even know mushrooms can be used as drugs. even tho their stage blue and would never approve of anything like that.

I personally would try to limit the amount of schemes you have to keep straight in your head before doing psychedelics. In other words, lying to your parents opens up a world of neurotic patterns that you'll sooner or later have to work through in this work.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.