Knowledge

Why are you, you?

67 posts in this topic

@Knowledge to find yourself.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

No self is actual Love that's why @Nahm is constantly reminding you about losing self referential thoughts so that you can finally feel and realize what you are.

What you really are is Infinite Love. 

Just now, zeroISinfinity said:

My direct experience. 

Pure Infinite Love. But static. Terrifying thing might add. Truth is one and the same. Can't be 2 different Truth's. 

Conciousness creates contrast for things to exist. 

Your self is indentification with one of it.That's how you got experience and life. But in Truth you are no self. No self is Infinite. 

False. Relative. Conceptual. Arguable.

Truth is this.  Case closed. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here Yes but you are not perceiving this. You actually are this. 

So once again what experience? 

If you are Conciousness=God itself which you really are. How many Conciousnesses are right now in your direct experience? 

Aren't you always in center? 

@zeroISinfinity it has no name actually. It is awareness itself, but even when you add a word, it contradicts itself. But nothing and aware, therefore nowhere, everything and everywhere. Right now. All is nothingness. This is direct experience, if you label chair as a chair thats your duality. All is nothingness is happening here, and you just labeled it. Life is not exist. Even words, all illusion. 

@James123 Also there is no Awareness. Cute pointer and nothing else. There can't be Awareness of something when you are actually whole thing. Who ever entered Absolute state of Conciousness knows that there is no Awareness at all. Sounds wierd I know. 

Well there is no dimensions also. 

But don't wish to bother you. 

Delusional. Nonsensical. 

@zeroISinfinity you are wrong. Pure awareness is nothingness. Because, Nothing includes everything. Me as a person is not real, but the only real is awareness itself, which is nothingness. I dont where do you come  with these info’s. Of course there is an awareness. If there is no awareness, you can never be exist or aware, even as nothing. You guys in the dream world. Lol. Nothing (pure awareness) is happening here. Nothing is the inly thing that exist as aware. You guys are in Alice wonderland. Dont even know nothingness.

Edited by James123

You are nothing itself all the time. Eternal Singularity. 

How I come to this. Dunno thanks to dog and meditation practise and wanting God more then anything else I guess. 

But now sorry  have to see my new blondine. Tired of spiritual talk possibility of 40 fingers makes me much more inspired then this mindfuck.

Oh forgot punchline. 

Not only my inner gay awoken it's my inner whore that awoken too. 

Hahaha(points? Who cares, whole thing is God damn joke what else would it be) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

@zeroISinfinity yea. Do what makes you happy, nothing changes  :) have fun brother :) 

You're probably not going to find a meaningful answer. I know exactly what you're asking but a lot of people just like using flowery language and metaphors without actually addressing your question. I've asked it many times. 

You asked the question, "Why are you, you?".

If you were some other person do you not realise you'd be asking the same question? There is no human that wouldn't ask the same question.

To an extent though, it's an illusion.

You are all the others, it's just that our egos take the form of non-omniscience, so we end up all asking the same question at the same time. If you were someone other than yourself you'd inevitably ask "Why am I me?" simply because you've known no other. If you were to experience all the people at all the all same time then it wouldn't be a genuine human experience, but rather something akin to a hivemind. And as long at it was a non-omniscient hivemind no doubt you'd be asking "Why this hivemind and not some other?"

"Why are you not me and me not you?

Why were you born as yourself and not as someone else? "

I am you, and you are me. 

I was born as everyone. I cannot be born as someone else, cos me = you = everyone. There is no-one else than you. Which is also me.

What should we call it then? You, me. We can call it 'We'. We can call it "I" . We can call it "You". We can call it Love. God. Consciousness. What do you want to call it? It's Absolute Oneness.

Your distinction between 'you' and 'me' will turn out to be false, if you care to investigate the "issue" deeply enough. But I don't think you care:D Maybe!

Let me give you some hints. On what terms do you know that you exist as a separate 'me' ? What is necessary for there to be a 'me'? :

More hints: What is the opposite of 'me' ?

Can you have up without down? Life without death? And vice-versa? And so for all opposites? Is it possible to have one without the other? Me without other? If it is not, then that must mean that 'me'/'self' and 'you'/'other' arise simultaneously, which must then mean that they are truly one and not different at all. And then we can conclude again:

I am You - You are Me 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Imagine a big building with many rooms, and every time you walk into a new room you forget everything about every other room and all you know is the room you’re standing in.

You’d always be asking: “Where the hell am I?”

...until you walk out of the room into the corridor and you remember where you are again.

And then you enter a new room and it’s:-

“Where the hell am I? How did I get here?”

...until you walk out of the room into the corridor and you remember where you are again.

And so forth….

@peachboy Full blown omniscience literally kills you. That's awakening. 

Oh boyo I like this.

Enough of that thing I really don't want it. Pls no not anymore. I am God I accept it np no fooling around anymore  just not that pls. Pls no. Enough is Enough. 

8 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Full blown omniscience literally kills you.

As terrifying and painful as it can be... You - as in, the experience(r) - are here 'again'.

Because...God.

Terrifying it is but not painful at all. Death is awesome. 

(good luck boyo dying in sleep tonight, just fuck it will not be  1st time got use to. Don't know how to cut myself from feelings anymore and except Jed noone understands or could help dunno what to do, nightmare) 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

11 minutes ago, zeroISinfinity said:

Death is awesome. 

Hyeah...Until this happens;

tenor (1).gif

@NorthNowThank you for being real and honest, instead of mindlessly parroting things you heard other people say that you don't even understand :)