WorldlySavage

Matchmaking service

10 posts in this topic

Hey folks,

Anyone aware of a matchmaking service which operates on Spiral Dynamics?

There are lots of lonely people out there, but approaching people on the street or via platforms like Tinder is time consuming if you're looking for the right match.  A lot of us are focused on our businesses and would gladly outsource the filtering of people if we could consistently get introduced to people who share our interests.

Of course a lot of people here think this is a bad idea, but how could it work?  

Let me know!

@WorldlySavage

Not sure about a matchmaking service, you could contact certain matchmakers and see if they have what you are looking for. Other than that, there are quite a few dating sites with people into spirituality. Not sure what you are looking for, but since you are on actualized.org I can assume that would be similar to what you are looking for. Hope this helps. Good luck ;)

9 Best Free "Spiritual" Dating Sites

https://www.datingadvice.com/online-dating/spiritual-dating-sites#:~:text=Conscious Singles%2C a platform with,types of people you desire.

Edited by Austin Actualizing

3 hours ago, Austin Actualizing said:

@WorldlySavage

Not sure about a matchmaking service, you could contact certain matchmakers and see if they have what you are looking for. Other than that, there are quite a few dating sites with people into spirituality. Not sure what you are looking for, but since you are on actualized.org I can assume that would be similar to what you are looking for. Hope this helps. Good luck ;)

9 Best Free "Spiritual" Dating Sites

https://www.datingadvice.com/online-dating/spiritual-dating-sites#:~:text=Conscious Singles%2C a platform with,types of people you desire.

Thanks... But i'm not looking to browse profiles and send messages.  Those who would be on a site with a profile might not be my type.  I'm looking to talk to people who are my type who are interested.  Could be a slow process, I know, but if someone is running this business, or wants to, it could be really good. 

Realistically, I'd pay four figure USD if someone could introduce me to potential matches without me having to go out and meet a bunch of women who are not for me.

My type:

-Slavic/Central and Eastern European seems to be what I'm into. I don't exclude other regions but well... They need to compete. The bar is very high.

-Fluent in English as a language to communicate thoughts, ideas and emotions

-A high level of femininity in self expression like is in Eastern European culture.

-no tattoos, plastic surgery or anything like that...  Raw, natural, powerful beauty and a belief on one's self as being good enough.  Confident with and without makeup.

-Artistic and eccentric, interested in the strange side of life.  Down with flying into the Netherlands for the purpose of doing Ayahuasca or Mushrooms. 

-not coming from scarcity mentality (upper middle class would be how I describe my upbringing, I tend to match with girls of similar level of material security)

-Into fitness for the purpose of preserving the body and strengthening the mind, yoga.

-Well traveled in the world, having explored different cultures and mentalities

-Able to be taken to both a world music concert in a squat and a fancy business dinner with various business people

-Wants to build something stable based on shared values, real love and acceptance and not drama or emotional games.

For example and calibration, I am the target market of this below video... I'm talking to this chick on Monday just to see what the message is, but I'm not going to pay her money because she's not going to introduce me to women. It's just some slick marketing type webinar course.  I'm not interested, I'm going to tell her this... but if she was running a matchmaking service, I would be interested: 

Edited by WorldlySavage

@WorldlySavage OKcupid always had many cool people and it's not as materialistic/fake much more personality focused. Lots of artsy girls there as well. You also can answer questions to find people who would answer similar, although I never found that too useful. 

The overwhelming majority of girls you're going to find on matchmaking services are going to be Orange (with a handful of Green), due to the focus on surface appearance, making impressions through false marketing, and the focus on materialism.

You're not likely to find a balance matchmaking platform. People tend to flock to what's the most popular because they don't want to put in the work to search and utilize every niche app out there. That's just the nature of social media technology. The best quality program doesn't always get the attention it deserves. It's a combination of luck, marketing, and timing.

If you want to find people generally on a certain part of the Spiral you have to study what kind of people they are and where you'd likely find them, in real life. That's the truth.

hrhrhtewgfegege

If you want a woman who is well traveled, then maybe you should go out travel as well. You are more likely to find someone who has similar interests if you engage in those interests. 

I met my first crush. At a mutual friends party 

I met my first boyfriend at my college 

I met my second boyfriend at my workplace 

I met my third boyfriend in the US in a grocery store 

I met my fourth boyfriend in meditation retreat in my country. 

What are the chances that I will meet a guy online. The chances are zero. 

If you want a real relationship or real experience, go be real. Hang out and socialize. 

You will find lots of people online. But they will break your trust. Don't fall for such a trap. 

Find real people in real life

Now you  might say that you can't because there aren't many girls near you, well then you must change your location and go to a popular city where you find lots of girls. Girls of every place in the world. 

You need to make changes if you want someone admirable in your life. It won't happen by sitting behind a laptop and cruising through random women's profiles 

It happens with confidence. Confidence can't be shown on a computer or a cellphone. 

Every guy I met was very confident in himself. Each one of them were confident enough to directly approach me. That's why they won me over. 

You can't sit on a dating website and complain about dating websites when you are not ready to do actual work. It's like complaining about unemployment without actually attending any job interviews. 

A real person needs real work. 

If I wanted to date just like that I can find a 100 men right now, I know because I'm a woman, so the odds are in my favor, but that way I will be dating any Tom Dick and Harry. But if I wanted a good quality man who brings value to my life. Then I will need to put effort. 

Now I didn't go to the meditation retreat with the explicit intention to hunt a boyfriend, I just happened to come across a good quality man with value to offer. It's because I was ready to expose myself to such an opportunity. I was ready to meet new people learn new things, so life paid my grit to explore opportunities. 

That's how you do it. Stop pussyfooting. You be a real person ready to go out there and pull no stops. Then see life comes banging on your door. 

Dating is a struggle for both sexes. But it needs a ton of self growth and raw effort. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

On 6/20/2020 at 7:56 AM, Preety_India said:

That's how you do it. Stop pussyfooting. You be a real person ready to go out there and pull no stops. Then see life comes banging on your door. 

Dating is a struggle for both sexes. But it needs a ton of self growth and raw effort. 

Thanks for this brilliant female perspective.

Yeah.  I think I'm starting to get in a better mindset for it.  I do travel a lot actually before Corona it was a bit too much, with the year taking me as far as Colombia, Thailand, South Africa and California from my base in Serbia. I'm a permanent expat/traveler. My favorite way of meeting people is couchsurfing.  It's not a dating app though, it's for travelers...

Luckily I live in Belgrade where there is probably the highest concentration of beautiful women in the world.  I've just been too busy with business the past few years and now I'm ready to open up.

I think Yoga is the way I'm going to find the right type of people.  

On 19/06/2020 at 10:58 AM, WorldlySavage said:

Hey folks,

Anyone aware of a matchmaking service which operates on Spiral Dynamics?

There are lots of lonely people out there, but approaching people on the street or via platforms like Tinder is time consuming if you're looking for the right match.  A lot of us are focused on our businesses and would gladly outsource the filtering of people if we could consistently get introduced to people who share our interests.

Of course a lot of people here think this is a bad idea, but how could it work?  

Let me know!

Checkout meet ups and events. Yoga and others. There's a lot of people when you leave your house. OLD is lazy. You got to put your foot forward and pursue. Anybody can write a bio and paint a nonsensical pic and catfish with photoshop. 

Outsourcing is again lazy like swiping on a app or complaining about the opposite sex. Chat people.