Leo Gura

Resources For INTP's

169 posts in this topic

@Lyubov Its impossible to change type. Judging from your picture your INFP the thinking youve been doing is your 4th function Te. 

We are all obsessively funneling all our cognitive energy into our dominant functions. The reward system is wired to do this from birth. Straying from it is draining and short lived. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

If someone is unsure about being INTP or INFP in 99% cases he is INFP :P In Socionics they are lookalike types. Outwardly they are very similar. INFPs can be quite logical but they don't really care about it.

1 hour ago, integral said:

@Lyubov Its impossible to change type. Judging from your picture your INFP the thinking youve been doing is your 4th function Te. 

We are all obsessively funneling all our cognitive energy into our dominant functions. The reward system is wired to do this from birth. Straying from it is draining and short lived. 

meh, I don't think so. this is all just models anyway which can be defined however and people change quite a bit over their lives. everything is always changing. 

On 6/19/2020 at 6:43 AM, Leo Gura said:

I was joking. Sorta.

Big ENFJ (as oppposed to INTP and I thought the last video was the best video I've ever seen

2 hours ago, Username said:

If someone is unsure about being INTP or INFP in 99% cases he is INFP :P In Socionics they are lookalike types. Outwardly they are very similar. INFPs can be quite logical but they don't really care about it.

Yeah Im pretty sure I'm INFP seeing how I can relate so well to them. However my Feeling/Thinking seems to be about 50/50 with enneagram type 4 and 5 effectively tied.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

@Himanshu

The NASA pick up is gold.The comments also. It sounds more professional and less cringy than the pick up gurus. 

I think NASA is a game changer I guess that is why RSD gave up in that market place.

On the other hand it could be a hoax. Scientifically the project sounds impossible :) 

Edited by Epikur

On 6/19/2020 at 9:39 PM, Ya know said:

I've received around 4 different results each time i've done it, years apart and in different moods. When I take it now I intuitively know what responses will lead to whatever result and I'm biased towards getting whatever one I think is the coolest at this point in time. I've been INFP lately.

Do you guys believe in this stuff? How valid do you think it is? Will it serve my life in anyway or is it another excuse to bolster a false sense of self?  

Ditto this. Results depend on mood or current life events or people I'm entangled with when I take the tests. Maybe we are just shapeshifters :). With some groups of people I'm very extroverted, with others very introverted.
I am currently doing a Vedanta course and It categorizes people according to their Gunas, I have the same problem, different day different combo of Gunas lol. With the Gunas there is a goal though to become predominantly Sattvic.

Edited by Reincarnated Cat

2 hours ago, Yog said:

As an INTJ, I approve this meme.

lol that's literally me(intp) and my cofounder(intj) at our company. 

@electroBeam

9 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Let me rephrase that 

“lol that’s literally me intp (virgin) and my superior intj cofounder at our company”

INFJ would like to have their own thread ^_^

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

1 hour ago, IJB063 said:

@electroBeam

Let me rephrase that 

“lol that’s literally me intp (virgin) and my superior intj cofounder at our company”

let me rephrase that:  “lol that’s literally me intp (virgin) and my superior intj cofounder (pretends not to be a virgin who fucks girls every night but is actually a virgin) at our company”

Edited by electroBeam

@electroBeam

24 minutes ago, electroBeam said:

let me rephrase that:  “lol that’s literally me intp (virgin) and my superior intj cofounder (pretends not to be a virgin who fucks girls every night but is actually a virgin) at our company”

lol no one said the intj wasn’t a virgin he’s just superior to the other one

If it’s any consolation they’re both virgins 

7E38358D-772B-40AB-AA48-1F3B50F1E08E.png

Edited by IJB063

17 hours ago, electroBeam said:

We'll make a good team, mate, yes.

A lot of good information for INTPs in this topic.