Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Codrina

Light and darkness?

17 posts in this topic

I am trying to understand the nature of light and darkness and how far they manifest in matter, or if they manifest at all 

Would you consider someone engaged in alcohol, tobacco, weed addiction, poor hygiene - more so in the home, clutter, heavily invested in the ego, more fun, less responsibility,  as someone living in darkness? 

If so, how much of a pull would that darkness have on someone? 

Is the heaviness I feel the result of that pulling?

How is pain involved in all of it? I am asking because I felt a heavy pain within my heart. I had to sit with it, cry it out, and while doing so, I felt like it wasn't my pain - but pain I took upon myself (intentionally, I might add) - while manifesting out the pain I noticed facial expressions I recognized as belonging to my friend.

How much of it is my own judgement of what light and dark is?

How much control do I have over it when interacting with someone in this scenario?

There is no such thing as "darkness" in actuality. It's only a different shade of Light - if you will :) 

To the extent one is in the confines of the dream of seperation, is the extent to which one is choked by it's density/darkness. Light is all. Darkness is losing sight of that.

@Codrina By "darkness" you simply mean lack of development, lack of consciousness, fear, ignorance, attachment, and bad habits.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@ivankiss  actually there is no light either, is there? What is in actuality can't be named, can it? When I am fully in the moment I don't see/ feel light, I just am aware, like nothing, like I am literally nothing, but still something - is that light? Nothing but something? 

@traveler  so then, my sense of separation is still strong within. That is definitely true. My moments of immersion with all are few within the day. Most of the time I tend to my body/ mind

@Leo Gura Well, by darkness I mean unconsciousness. I was in a place like that. I used to smoke, drink and not keep a clean house. I was not concious of how it feels to my body. How it was impacting my mind. It was like living in another world. The reason I am not doing those things anymore is because I became more aware of my body, more sensitive to outside influences. 

What is the pull I am feeling? I think I feel energy.  I remember Rupert talking once about a trip to London to sort out some issues and he was describing a pull he felt trying to put him in separation and how resisting it created the illusory separate self and how he let go. He was describing the pull in his chest area. It is where I feel heaviness when I find myself in some places. 

Sometimes it's places I wouldn't expect.  I pay more attention to movement within my body and I can't help but notice heaviness in some and lightness in others. Also hightened  energy sometimes (increased pressure in arms and legs)

In that state of unconsciousness (when I was drinking and smoking) I used to see me as ugly, although my body is basically the same since I was 12. The very perception was filtered through this muddy filter. I think muddy is a very good description of the feeling

Also, I was having a discussion with this friend of mine about how I don't smoke weed anymore, only very rarely if I need to go deeper in meditation, because now everything glows around me like it used to when I was smoking weed. 

And he looked at me strangely. He said things glow to him when on mushrooms. I was surprised. I recalled a mushroom trip we had more than 10 years ago and I told him how mushroom changed the shape of things. How when I looked at people they looked transparent - see through, and they were leaving a trail behind when moving, like frame motion, how when I lit up a cigarette I saw a small galaxy in the flame and I instant put the cigarette down because it was disgusting and other effects of that sort and he laughed saying I was crazy.

It made me wonder about his level of consciousness and how much it takes for him to only see things glow. 

Again, thinking about this - darkness - mud - heaviness. True, thinking about it like a place, a field of some sort - granted - of your own creation

I didn't even think you could eat mushrooms and not have proper hallucinations. 

14 minutes ago, Codrina said:

I don't smoke weed anymore, only very rarely if I need to go deeper in meditation, because now everything glows around me like it used to when I was smoking weed

Weed is Addictive. And it is for Kids. 

Psychedelics are God. Be addictive of God!:)

Edited by Hardik

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

@Hardik Last time I had weed was about 2 months ago. I am content with my life as it is. I don't wish for weed nor anything else now .

In my town psychedelics are not handy. If the opportunity will present itself I won't refuse.

I kept an eye out for Amanitas on my last forest trip. Didn't spot any. 

I am in no rush to reach ultimate Enlightenment. I wanted peace and contentment. I have found that. I am able to sit with any emotion and wonder. I am not looking to run away anymore

Any thoughts on metaphysics?

@Hardik you changed your post. Weed is the least addictive of all drugs. Sugar and cocoa is more addictive than weed. 

The source of addiction is not the substance, but the pain inside. You can use anything to numb that pain. Some people choose weed 

And God is everything

@Codrina

I really enjoyed these positive affirmations by Louise Hay

My fav: " I love myself exactly the way I am"....100 x a day in the mirror for a month.

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

1 hour ago, Codrina said:

The source of addiction is not the substance, but the pain inside.

There's no pain. You're a creator. Its about lack of Love, Lack of self acceptance, Lack of Not understanding Your emotions. Dont fight with your Emotions accept them. As they are Without giving Any labels. 

Emotions mastery is Too tough than Reaching Enlightenment. 

There's no Neediness But Lack of Completeness!!

Work on your self. Psychedelics are the  best ToolsxD

Edited by Hardik

All of your life you have been told that God created you. God come now to tell you this:  You are creating God❤️

5 hours ago, Codrina said:

@ivankiss  actually there is no light either, is there? What is in actuality can't be named, can it? When I am fully in the moment I don't see/ feel light, I just am aware, like nothing, like I am literally nothing, but still something - is that light? Nothing but something? 

Light is Consciousness. (and not)

In pure White; there is no Light. ;)

@Codrina transform light energy into energy - see, darkness is energy and light is also energy at least in that body you are manifesting. expanding light body into your surrounding is the same mechanism as expanding shadow body. ofc to a point you can experience both as reflections of yourself coming back to you - i‘m not talking about projections (even though ofc expansion is projection) but what i‘m pointing to is reflections, usually you find both, in yourself and within other. some people manage to hold in shadow because they don’t want to project it outwards and then at some point all of that takes its way out and fills the whole space, accumulated shadow - if that happens its ok, its maybe not only your own shadow, the world is full of it. its ok to have shadow days - awareness about projection or reflection might be more helpful to you than the reflection of light and shadow work.

its contrast vs mechanism.

Edited by remember

Just do a shitton of practices and psychedelics ♥️ it works ?

@VeganAwake I do love myself exactly the way I am. And the world. I also love to explore it. How do positive affirmations help me explore metaphysics?

@Hardik I am not sure I understand. How does this relate to my metaphysics question? I love myself as much as I love everything I come in contact with, be it the plate that I am washing, the dog that sleeps by my side, people I call family or the security officer complaining about my dog barking outside the store. 

The result of the lack of love and lack of self acceptance is an uncomfortable feeling we call pain. If there is a lack of completeness, how does it occur? Every human is complete and whole. There is just an idea that you are less than that and need to be more - an idea ingrained into the psyche in childhood. (at least in my experience)

@remember  That is a very interesting perspective. I like it. I will reflect on it. Thank you

@Aaron p I am sure they do. I have my practices. As for psychedelics, when time comes.

In the meantime I will enjoy experiencing reality from different perspectives.

Thank you all for the conversation.

As a creator, there is no greater joy than to experience the result of creation.