Rahul yadav

Results Of Practicing Loving Yourself Technique

9 posts in this topic

Hey..guys i m practicing this technique,, and the results are very good. I get peace of mind, and also slowly overcoming all the vulnerablilities.

I also want to know you gus result and how this has impacted your life.. 

Thanks for sharing

LEO WE ALL WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW YOURS :)

Hi Rahul, are you talking about Leo's self acceptance video? Because I've actually have gotten like no/poor results from doing it, after a week, I've seen no payoffs.

I have gotten promising results since I have startes to love myself more. Because I no longer feel as angry or guilty toward myself and other people as I have in the past :) 

I have 5 minutes of focus on positive at the beggining and at the end of my sits. I create or find a positive emotion in the body and focus on that for a period of time. Its been incredibly productive to deal with the shit meditation brings up and i also find it tends to splash a bit to my personal relationships

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

"I gently pushed my hand into my pocket and pulled the last one out, it trembled at first and clung to my hand. "Go on, it will be ok," I whispered. Encouraged, it flexed its wings and I knew the time was right. It flew up towards the blue, blue sky and I looked proudly as it's made its way to freedom. The last of my fucks was finally given."

10 hours ago, electroBeam said:

Hi Rahul, are you talking about Leo's self acceptance video? Because I've actually have gotten like no/poor results from doing it, after a week, I've seen no payoffs.

A week? haha man get some patience, a week is nothing at all.

Its really a good technique

Which video gives this technique, is it how to love yourself? 

And for how many times have you done this.

Yeah, I'd really love to hear this one! Maybe people should post their links in here to helpful self-love and compassion vids? Also if people could talk about their experiences with the process, that would be cool!

I have only recently been able to even tolerate smiling at my anxiety and holding it in awareness with a tiny scrap of love. it's not enough, but it's going somewhere..

The Delphic Oracle said that I was the wisest of all the Greeks. It is because I alone of all the Greeks know that I know nothing.

-Socrates

Learning to truly give myself love was a major turning point on my journey. It was the first time I felt like I had any connection to the endless peace that I was always told about.