Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WorldlySavage

Coach Orange Pill

3 posts in this topic

I think this is a very good example of an orange mentality... "I could be wrong but..."  (Insert excuse: i'm making money, I'm popular, I've got proof of my ideas, etc.)

This guy is very orange... Some sort of Americanized aristocrat from Chile.  I think it's very important to understand these people and how they justify themselves and their predatory behavior while they also show a cursory interest in discovering actual truth while still remaining absolutely OBSESSED with what others think and various power dynamics and ultimately scam like behavior to unknowingly dominate others.

What are your thoughts on this?  Realize that much of our world and much of ourselves even are stuck on ORANGE.   ESPECIALLY ME... ;)

One of his videos was posted on the megathread as stage orange/red.

1 hour ago, WorldlySavage said:

I think this is a very good example of an orange mentality... "I could be wrong but..."  (Insert excuse: i'm making money, I'm popular, I've got proof of my ideas, etc.)

This guy is very orange... Some sort of Americanized aristocrat from Chile.  I think it's very important to understand these people and how they justify themselves and their predatory behavior while they also show a cursory interest in discovering actual truth while still remaining absolutely OBSESSED with what others think and various power dynamics and ultimately scam like behavior to unknowingly dominate others.

What are your thoughts on this?  Realize that much of our world and much of ourselves even are stuck on ORANGE.   ESPECIALLY ME... ;)

There's lots of predatory stuff online. There's subs on reddit on how to Sperm jack or so i am told. There's positive pregnancy kits sold online. There's a lot of predatory individuals. Its why I find parroting spiritual mumbo jumbo about everything is love and other jargon i find distasteful. Alfred in dark Knight tells Bruce that some men want to watch the world burn.

• black celebrities cheering on riots from the white neighbourhood. 
  • Obama championing change + buys home in white community 
  • Rich white kids in antifa rioting. 

Personally, I prefer to meditate, read path to God by Ram Dass, conversations with God, ACIM, and a variety of other things. And yet, I still like to party, trip, and hookup. 

Imho chasing colors is just more ego. Similar to iq, it is across a spectrum so, in a variety of areas, you are higher in one area than another. I am probably orange in some respect to Dating and wanting to smash all the time. I am probably green from a holistic, nutritional aspect. 

I am unattached to all of the above but I duel with aversion. Attached to my being unattached.