Dumuzzi

On Becoming a God

87 posts in this topic

In my spiritual practice I have been moving towards becoming a God, which was oftentime a painful and challenging process. Last night, whilst meditating, I had a major realisation.

I have been struggling with my dark side for the longest time. Like most people, I have been trying to deny it, suppress it. I did not want to acknowledge my evil, destructive side, thinking it is necessary to be „good” in the traditional sense to achieve godhood. Since this is the message RHP religions constantly project, it is an understandable misconception.

The breakthrough was triggered by my brief exposure to images of spiritual alchemy and the balancing of dualities, which I only glanced at briefly as I was looking for material to read. However, that brief glance triggered a deep realisation in me on how I have been suppressing an entire side to me, that is crucial and the only way to achieve balance.

I now realise that becoming a God isn’t about good and evil, but about free will transcending such arbitrary categorisations, about rising beyond the traditional realisations regarding the true nature of things. All Gods have a light and dark side, that is the only way to keep balance in the universe. Creation and destruction must act in unison and in balance.

Shiva is perhaps the best manifestation of that principle. He is the destroyer, but also the god of fertility, rejuvenation and rebirth. One cannot exist without the other. A Lioness is ultimate evil to the antelope she is eating alive, but the personification of goodness and benevolence to her cubs, who depend on her for sustenance and protection.

You cannot protect those you love, if you are weak. You must be a fierce warrior on the one hand, to have the ability to be a benevolent protector and nourisher on the other. Another good example of this is Inanna-Ishtar, the Goddess I chiefly work with. She is Goddess of War and Love, expressing this very duality.

So, I have now come to terms with my dual nature and as I grew to accept the Truth, it was like a dam broke and energy centres I barely knew existed went into overdrive in my body and I felt the most incredible surge of energy in me, which I can only compare to being hit by lightning. As that energy was surging through me, I felt incredibly powerful, like a God and realised that I have no limitations, I can do whatever I want, because the normal dualistic rules no longer applied.

I fused my dualities, the opposing forces that were previously fighting for dominance in me and became Non-Dual. I came to realise, that the main reason we are weak (as opposed to the Gods) is due to our dualistic nature. Most of our energies are taken up by this constant fight and struggle for dominance between our opposing natures, like male-female, good-evil, light-dark, solar-lunar, etc…

However, we are in error, when we allow that to happen, in Truth, we must harness both our sides, transmute them and fuse them into one, which is what spiritual Alchemy is all about. When both our sides work in unison, in synthesis, we not only double our personal power, in truth we grow it by orders of magnitude, because most of it was taken up by pointless infighting in any case, cancelling out the vast majority of it and making only  a tiny portion available to achieve our purpose.

It is liberating to know that our path is what we make of it, nothing is chosen for us in advance, except what we agree on beforehand, prior to our incarnation in this form. We are all potential Gods, but suppress our true nature through pointless duality of being and purpose.

I have also come to realise something I read about Kundalini Awakening in Gopi Krishna’s books a while ago. He described his enlightenment and transformation into a higher-being, a god-man, one that lives in Heaven all the time and walks with the Gods. I didn’t quite get what he meant by no longer having dual energies (as a man, his masculine-solar side was overactive initially, causing unbearable heat and much suffering in him), but only One type of energy, a fusion of opposites, where there was no longer any dualistic distinction. This fusion of dualities is also present in Inanna’s worship as she was known to merge male and female in a person and there are several depictions of it in Hinduism, where Shiva and Shakti symbolically become one being.

In my spiritual practice I have been moving towards becoming a God, which was oftentime a painful and challenging process.

You are God now, you are not becoming anything, with spiritual practice you realize who you are. 

It shouldn't a painful and challenging process - inspect your belief. 

Meditation as a first thing in the morning - to let beliefs go ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@dimitri With all due respect, those are just words and semantics. I am talking about a real energetic and spiritual transformation here that requires immense amounts of work and self-sacrifice. if you are merely inspecting your beliefs, you've barely started on the journey yet.

@Dumuzzi sure bro, I am not here to prove who is more awake. I tried to point you something, if it doesn't resonate with you fine with me. God bless you champ ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

@dimitri No worries.

I noticed a tendency on this site with people being clever with words and semantics, but that doesn't replace the actual energetic work and spiritual transformation that needs to occur. I'm not saying that's you, just a general annoyance I have with people here and I apologise if it doesn't apply to you.

Continuing with the same theme, 

I take a Theistic approach to spirituality and really can't stomach impersonal or atheistic approaches. 

There are many ways to godhood, but ultimately your power is not really yours, it is borrowed from a higher source. You may decide what you want to do with it, but it also has its own mind and will.

That power, which awakens in you as Kundalini is Shakti, also known as the Shekinah or Holy Spirit, usually symbolised as a white dove in our culture (a hidden reference to the Dove Goddess, Ishtar).

Much of the imbalance and schism in today's world is caused by the negation and even denial of the Divine Feminine, the Female Side of God. This is crucial to recognise and to awaken in you. Uniting opposites is only possible if you embrace opposite sides, which in philosophy is known as Synthesis, borne out of the union of Thesis and Antithesis.

2 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

@dimitri With all due respect, those are just words and semantics. I am talking about a real energetic and spiritual transformation here that requires immense amounts of work and self-sacrifice. if you are merely inspecting your beliefs, you've barely started on the journey yet.

2 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

@dimitri No worries.

I noticed a tendency on this site with people being clever with words and semantics, but that doesn't replace the actual energetic work and spiritual transformation that needs to occur. I'm not saying that's you, just a general annoyance I have with people here and I apologise if it doesn't apply to you.

??????????????????

Becoming a literal God (being immortal etc) is something that requires incredible suffering, I just keep reminding myself of the gravity of actual awakening, all of life and human existence answered, all religions, all questions, death, answered...and man, the perpetual bliss, that's something I can't wait for ?????????????????????.

Do you use 5meo @Dumuzzi

Edited by Aaron p

@Dumuzzi , this is very interesting! 

Would you please say more about what you mean by "I fused my dualities, the opposing forces that were previously fighting for dominance in me and became Non-Dual." What is it that you actually did and how was the process triggered? I am looking to understand the details of the process. 

Re people denying their evil or less godly side, could you give examples? In my case, my less godly side would be losing my temper or getting irritated by people I encounter or disliking certain members of my family. I would prefer not to do that and think of them in a more understanding or generous way. But can't think of anything less godly. Once or twice I've wondered whether it would do the world a good for someone to kill certain country leaders. So, how would I fuse this side of me with the good? Isn't accepting that one has a variety of thoughts and responses enough?

Edited by astrokeen

@Aaron p Thanks for the thumbs up.

I have never used psychedelics in synthetic form, but my pineal gland naturally secretes DMT as a result of my spiritual practices. Yogis usually achieve this with the Kechari Mudra (pressing the tongue against the palate), but in my case it is the risen Kundalini serpent that stimulates my pineal gland during meditation. When DMT is released, it tastes bitter at first (you're supposed to spit it out), but I just ask Shiva to "drink" it, a reference to the allegorical churning of the milk ocean story, if you're familiar with it. 

In any case, once the initial bitterness passes, DMT (more properly known as Soma) becomes sweet, like nectar, has a very strong psychedelic effect and is highly intoxicating. Drinking the Soma is usually described as highly orgasmic and leads to illumination, divine knowledge and power.

I am unsure as to what percentage of Soma is DMT vs 5-MEO-DMT, research on the subject is very sketchy right now.

19 minutes ago, astrokeen said:

@Dumuzzi , this is very interesting! 

Would you please say more about what you mean by "I fused my dualities, the opposing forces that were previously fighting for dominance in me and became Non-Dual." What is it that you actually did and how was the process triggered? I am looking to understand the details of the process. 

There are many aspects and levels to this. Our play-out material world is dual by nature, as are we, both in body and soul. Overcoming that requires recognising the opposing dualities and synthesising them, to achieve a new balance. Male-Female is the typical one that most people stumble over the very first time they start awakening. I became dissociated, disattached, from my male identity and am no longer invested in it. In a sense, on the soul level, I am both male and female, in equal balance and harmony, which also expresses itself on the physical level, in the process of Urdhvareta, which I described above.

19 minutes ago, astrokeen said:

Re people denying their evil or less godly side, could you give examples? In my case, my less godly side would be losing my temper or getting irritated by people I encounter or disliking certain members of my family. I would prefer not to do that and think of them in a more understanding or generous way. But can't think of anything less godly. Once or twice I've wondered whether it would do the world a good for someone to kill certain country leaders. So, how would I fuse this side of me with the good? Isn't accepting that one has a variety of thoughts and responses enough?

I had to accept my inner demons so to speak. Instead of trying to pretend to be good in the conventional sense, I am at peace with the idea that I'm good and evil at the same time and these dualities must coexist in me to form a new type of morality, that of a god, which is beyond good and evil. It is similar to Nietzsche's concept of the Übermensch or Superman, which is often misunderstood. In other words, it is the mentality of a warrior, such as what was demonstrated to Arjuna in the Bhagavad Gita as he stood between opposing armies, losing the will to fight because of traditional moral qualms he may have had. Krishna demonstrated to him at that juncture, that he has to overcome his limited sense of right and wrong and submit to the will of a higher power, serve a higher purpose that does not work according to traditional dualistic (good and evil principles). Shiva will destroy the entire universe, with everyone in it, when the time comes and that is just what gods do. They do not operate according to the limitations of human morality, but have a higher morality that has entirely different principles.

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Dumuzzi

@Aaron p

Where is duality - other than thoughts? 

Everything and everywhere is dual, except for the Absolute, that is the very essence of creation. 

To use Hindu concepts, Brahman is non-dual and unmanifest. Manifestation requires the separation of the Absolute into opposing forces, symbolised by the male-female duality of Shiva and Shakti. When cultivating Kundalini, the objective is to merge dualities and return the body and sould to a non-dual state, where opposing dualities are fused and returned to Oneness.

When that occurs, it is like the annihilation of matter and antimatter, a great deal of energy, in the form of heat and light is released, hence the overused and misunderstood term "enlightenment".

Gods exist in a semi non-dual state, they have merged most of their opposing dualities back into Source, which is why they also have access to its power and wisdom, or in other words, they drink of the Soma, giving them immortality and omniscience. They are called the "Shining Ones" due to the light they emanate as a result of drinking of and being immersed in Soma. In this context, Soma is much more than DMT, it is extradimensional liquid light, a fifth state of matter that is as yet unknown to science. DMT, which is also called the spirit molecule, is the substance that provided the link between the realm of matter and the realm of the gods, in conjunction with the pineal gland.

Because the gods are mostly non-dual, they exist as a continuum, sharing one mind, outside the ordinary confines of space and time. However, they too will one day cease to be manifest beings and will return to Source, until a new emanation is willed into being by the Absolute.

1 minute ago, Dumuzzi said:

Everything and everywhere is dual, except for the Absolute, that is the very essence of creation. 

To use Hindu concepts, Brahman is non-dual and unmanifest. Manifestation requires the separation of the Absolute into opposing forces, symbolised by the male-female duality of Shiva and Shakti. When cultivating Kundalini, the objective is to merge dualities and return the body and sould to a non-dual state, where opposing dualities are fused and returned to Oneness.

When that occurs, it is like the annihilation of matter and antimatter, a great deal of energy, in the form of heat and light is released, hence the overused and misunderstood term "enlightenment".

Gods exist in a semi non-dual state, they have merged most of their opposing dualities back into Source, which is why they also have access to its power and wisdom, or in other words, they drink of the Soma, giving them immortality and omniscience. They are called the "Shining Ones" due to the light they emanate as a result of drinking of and being immersed in Soma. In this context, Soma is much more than DMT, it is extradimensional liquid light, a fifth state of matter that is as yet unknown to science. DMT, which is also called the spirit molecule, is the substance that provided the link between the realm of matter and the realm of the gods, in conjunction with the pineal gland.

Because the gods are mostly non-dual, they exist as a continuum, sharing one mind, outside the ordinary confines of space and time. However, they too will one day cease to be manifest beings and will return to Source, until a new emanation is willed into being by the Absolute.

Where did that (the entire explanation) actually occur? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Where did that (the entire explanation) actually occur? 

In mind

@Nahm ive actually come to the point where I really can admit that I don't know what anything is really. I don't know what reality is, i don't know what God is, I don't know what I am. But I hear the voice of the spirit telling me to keep quiet as I continue to intensify my practices. I find it more helpful to see what reality is not. I look around observe my room, establish as best I can what I think "it" is...then I smoke a big ass pipe of 5meo and observe and compare the two. Then do that a few times. 

I've been kind of lazy recently, smoked weed, chilling out...had lots of stomach pain recently and haven't practiced in 3 or 4 days, but I'm gonna come back at it and hit it hard. Then do a 7 day 5meo retreat and try hit at least 3 big 5meo breakthroughs. 

1 hour ago, Dumuzzi said:

I have never used psychedelics in synthetic form, but my pineal gland naturally secretes DMT as a result of my spiritual practices. Yogis usually achieve this with the Kechari Mudra (pressing the tongue against the palate), but in my case it is the risen Kundalini serpent that stimulates my pineal gland during meditation. When DMT is released, it tastes bitter at first (you're supposed to spit it out), but I just ask Shiva to "drink" it, a reference to the allegorical churning of the milk ocean story, if you're familiar with it. 

In any case, once the initial bitterness passes, DMT (more properly known as Soma) becomes sweet, like nectar, has a very strong psychedelic effect and is highly intoxicating. Drinking the Soma is usually described as highly orgasmic and leads to illumination, divine knowledge and power.

@Dumuzzi I really like that, that natural way seems pretty cool and spiritual af. I just cba with all that extra practice, I just order pure 5meo from darknet. Very efficient way. Although Im worried in case vaping different forms of DMT might be bad for the lungs...worth it in my opinion

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

How so? How is duality in mind?

@Aaron p

Where is duality other than in thoughts?

@Nahm I don't really know what duality is

41 minutes ago, Dumuzzi said:

In mind

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

How so? How is duality in mind?

@Aaron p

Where is duality other than in thoughts?

I noticed some people use the term mind with different meanings.

The lower mind they just call it just "mind" or "lower mind"  and consciousness or awareness they call it "Buddha Mind" or "Buddha Nature".

We have to know what mind whas @Dumuzzi referring too... maybe he was talking about the "Buddha Mind" = GOD

The founder of the Sōtō school of Zen Buddhism, Dōgen Zenji, held that Buddha-nature (busshō 佛性) was simply the true nature of reality and Being.

Edited by abrakamowse

Don’t you realize that all of you together are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God lives in you?
1 Corinthians 3:16