Vercingetorix

I don't understand If only I exist or others exist too

62 posts in this topic

@Vercingetorix look.. Can you prove that you are not dreaming in your bed right now?.. NO. Can you ever prove that every single person around you are not robots with no internal self-awareness?.. NO.  Does that mean solipsism is true?.. NO.  Then what does that mean??  It means solipsism is undebunkable! It might be true and might be false but there is just no fucking way to know that for "certain" 

Why is that?  Because as a matter of fact this field of awareness (your awareness) is the only thing that you ever experienced and will ever experience of reality. You get that? . Others have an internal self-awareness like you or they are just dream characters??? Who knows?  How could you possibly know?. But they are real as objects that's undeniable and they behave as if they do have self-awareness.    

Bottom line.. Even if solipsism is false objectively it's absolutely true subjectively. Which means it doesn't matter!! 

Smoke a joint and forget about that shit if you care about your mental health lol. 

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Vercingetorix look.. Can you prove that you are not dreaming in your bed right now?.. NO. Can you ever prove that every single person around you are not robots with no internal self-awareness?.. NO.  Does that mean solipsism is true?.. NO.  Then what does that mean??  It means solipsism is undebunkable! It might be true and might be false but there is just no fucking way to know that for "certain" 

Why is that?  Because as a matter of fact this field of awareness (your awareness) is the only thing that you ever experienced and will ever experience of reality. You get that? . Others have an internal self-awareness like you or they are just dream characters??? Who knows?  How could you possibly know?. But they are real as objects that's undeniable and they behave as if they do have self-awareness.    

Bottom line.. Even if solipsism is false objectively it's absolutely true subjectively. Which means it doesn't matter!! 

Smoke a joint and forget about that shit if you care about your mental health lol. 

What he said. 

3 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

What he said. 

LOL I said even if you are not all alone you are all alone.  Yes YOU :P

-Osho

@justfortoday so here is what makes me confused, why has this omnipresent omnipotent consciousness has put a limit that it can only experience one POV at a time? If i am infinite and powerful, why I can’t experience all POV simultaneously? 
is it because time is an illusion and everything has already happened? 
I am very sorry about my confusion. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna 

See image below.

Your eyes are an illusion, you are staring at a projection that emerges out of infinity, floating in empty space.

You are both infinity and the projector, and the projection, you are everything. 

When you see your computer monitor, there is nothing behind it. 

Nothing. The moment you move to go check what is behind it, the wave function described in Quantum Mechanics collapses and "generates" the back of the computer so you can experience it.

It's pure fucking magick.

Frame 1.jpg

Edited by justfortoday

@Someone here I like your answer. Nonetheless I understand that it is possible to be conscious That only "I" exist. In my deepest Awakening experience only "I" existed. But this knowing doesn't seem to pass on to regular, dual life :) 
So should I discard this experience in my regular life? I am looking for an explanation that will satisfy both views (some of the explanations here seem to do so :)).

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

1 minute ago, justfortoday said:

@Galyna 

See image below.

Infinity, or the "void" is projecting your reality creating the duality with your eyes.

Your eyes are an illusion, you are starting at a projection floating in empty space.

Frame 1.jpg

You can't ever map reality. Because the map is part of reality. Reality is always more crazy and bigger than your maps and what you imagine.  It's like trying to map your house but you forget that the map is itself part from the house so you have to map the map and map the map of the map to infinity lol.

16 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Vercingetorix said:

@Someone here I like your answer. Nonetheless I understand that it is possible to be conscious That only "I" exist. In my deepest Awakening experience only "I" existed. But this knowing doesn't seem to pass on to regular, dual life :) 
So should I discard this experience in my regular life? I am looking for an explanation that will satisfy both views (some of the explanations here seem to do so :)).

As I said. Subjectively there is only your awareness to be certain. Others are literally just animated objects.   You realize that? This doesn't mean they don't have awareness. Again both possibilities are open but it's absolutely fucking unknowable (unless you did know that as you said I would like to hear how are you the only real one.. Apparently I'm the only real one so I don't know what are you talking about? Lol?). 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You can't ever map reality. Because the map is part of reality. Reality is always more crazy and bigger than your maps and what you imagine.  It's like trying to map your house but you forget that the map is itself part from the house so you have to map the map and map the map of the map to infinity lol.

I understand that, but nonetheless the graph above is a very practical way to debunk materialism.

I know you cannot map reality because it is the map itself. But the image helps to understand how the "Holos" works practically.

11 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@Galyna 

See image below.

Infinity, or the "void" is projecting your reality creating the duality with your eyes.

Your eyes are an illusion, you are starting at a projection floating in empty space.

Frame 1.jpg

Okay, since I am a visual learner, that works better for me. 
I appreciate your help and I am sorry for my drama earlier. 
We discuss this topic here every day, so I am totally lost in concepts. 

5 minutes ago, Galyna said:

Okay, since I am a visual learner, that works better for me. 
I appreciate your help and I am sorry for my drama earlier. 
We discuss this topic here every day, so I am totally lost in concepts. 

If you want to dig deeper down the rabbit hole, you can actually learn how to paranormally manifest good things in your life through love. 

It's called Magick, or the occult, which is what I am studying right now. I come from a Mexican background and there is a lot of occultism in my family history.

Edited by justfortoday

@justfortoday oh that is nice, can you tell me my future with a coffee or tea leaves? How about tarot or palm readings? 
I have done all of that in my life. Very popular in my culture too. 
I remember one woman read my coffee cup and said everything with 100% accuracy, i was 23 at that time. 

16 minutes ago, Someone here said:

??? 

@Galyna I wouldn't say that I am studying any of that, what I am studying is how to alter matter with my mind, which is possible, as matter is just appearance. The key is to focus on one point for so long that you put a "pin" on reality so that you can perform magick during that time. 

It's a mindfuck. 

@justfortoday Mind over matter,ha? Treat is as a game and let the desire go, it is a sine quo non if you want your wish to come true. You’ll be surprised how fast you’ll get what you want. 
as soon as I take my attention from the desire it fulfills , this is a magic for sure. 

7 hours ago, Vercingetorix said:

through my psychedelic trips and Leo's videos there exist the experience / notion of "only I exist" - I am the only consciousness that exist,
and all other consciousnesses are merely Illusions - Like characters In a dream / computer game that have no independent existent on their own.
Do I understand it right?

If this is true, I do not completely understand why is that so, why it is not possible for other consciousnesses to exist and experience a different reality?
The logic for that is that the "Truth" is not a concept, it's only what exist in my direct experience, So any experience that I am not directly conscious of can exist only in my Imagination and therefor false. But on the other hand Leo is saying that the truth is what I imagine, so If I imagine that other consciousnesses exist they "truly" exist?

Anyways, it makes me feel puzzled, because if only I exist than why Leo and all of you do not acknowledge this, admit that you are figments of my Imagination?

Also, So I have to assume that Only I am real but in this imaginary world that I created everyone behave as if they existed - and they behave as if they exist only for me to experience love?

And ultimately, If true, How should it practically change my life?

for example, now by writing this post I have to assume that you, the one who reads this post are all real just for the sake of helping me, The only real consciousness, to explore this world that I created?

You obviously have no clue who you are, so any philosophical discussions you make in your head about some implications of what a random dude on YT says... forget it man. don't go for it.

Find out who you are, then we can talk about implications.

I think the best thing I can say to you is this: You don't exist. You are an illusion/fantasy, too, just like all other characters running around in this dream. But who are you then? Someone must be aware of this illusion/tricked by it, right ??? :-)

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

45 minutes ago, Galyna said:

So here is what makes me confused, why has this omnipresent omnipotent consciousness has put a limit that it can only experience one POV at a time? If i am infinite and powerful, why I can’t experience all POV simultaneously?

Imagine listening to every single piece of music ever created all at the same time. Try this experiment:-

Pretend that you really wanted to understand music - you downloaded every song from the Spotify library, but seeing as listening to each one consecutively would take centuries, instead you chose to save time, stack them all up on top of each other and listen to everything at the same time.

What do you hear? Is it not just noise? Are the intricacies and melodies still discernable or is it a wild mess of chaos?

In order for the creator to experience something, it first has to remove itself from everything.

:)

Maybe I was a bit too harsh. You seem to have a somewhat -- tho limited - understanding of who you are.

But anyway, yes, the "ones" who are reading your messages on this forum. They are real. It's God, you, me. It's all one. 

You are the only one who exist, yes, but not as the person you emotionally believe you are.

We're talking about the Consciousness behind that. The Works. THe Universe itself. Reality itself. The Godhead.

That's who you really are. That's the one reading these messages, writing them, believing itself to be a human being. But to believe to be a human being is just that: a belief. God tricking himself into believing he is human. But he ain't, he's God! That's you.

So the one who is reading your messages on this forum, that's yourself! Only you are not conscious of yourself reading them. Just like you ain't conscious of how you beat your heart or how you close or open your hand. You just do it. Like you shine the sun. <3 ;) 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@peachboy great point. Thanks. 

Well because what just for today said with the eyes,sounded a bit like solipsism, I'm going to offer a different model.others.png

According to my trips and other people' s experiences,just like leo said God is like a big server. It can play many characters(egos) at a time. Now i don't disagree with the eye thing,said by just for today. God uses the character's senses to create an imaginary boundary within itself and experience separation aka a self. But this is amazing isn't it? 

I would even suggest a way to verify this for yourself if you are that hardcore.

https://amp.reddit.com/r/LSD/comments/d7dfur/iv_realized_we_are_god_and_life_is_a_dream/

I experienced something similar with a friend. I felt like we are a part of one whole. Then like we are one being. So god has singleplayer with himself while to the ego it's multiplayer. He is doing the same with animals, trees,plants you name it. To me experiencing them all at once would really show the love he has for his creation. Final thought: there can be no you without other. THink this through how would you recognize yourself if you can't label other? Or an environment. There is just nothing no experience. Reality is perfect in a very twisted way ;)