Vercingetorix

I don't understand If only I exist or others exist too

62 posts in this topic

through my psychedelic trips and Leo's videos there exist the experience / notion of "only I exist" - I am the only consciousness that exist,
and all other consciousnesses are merely Illusions - Like characters In a dream / computer game that have no independent existent on their own.
Do I understand it right?

If this is true, I do not completely understand why is that so, why it is not possible for other consciousnesses to exist and experience a different reality?
The logic for that is that the "Truth" is not a concept, it's only what exist in my direct experience, So any experience that I am not directly conscious of can exist only in my Imagination and therefor false. But on the other hand Leo is saying that the truth is what I imagine, so If I imagine that other consciousnesses exist they "truly" exist?

Anyways, it makes me feel puzzled, because if only I exist than why Leo and all of you do not acknowledge this, admit that you are figments of my Imagination?

Also, So I have to assume that Only I am real but in this imaginary world that I created everyone behave as if they existed - and they behave as if they exist only for me to experience love?

And ultimately, If true, How should it practically change my life?

for example, now by writing this post I have to assume that you, the one who reads this post are all real just for the sake of helping me, The only real consciousness, to explore this world that I created?

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

12 minutes ago, Vercingetorix said:

If I imagine that other consciousnesses exist they "truly" exist?

What you imagine to truly exists, will truly exist for you. 

13 minutes ago, Vercingetorix said:

if only I exist than why Leo and all of you do not acknowledge this, admit that you are figments of my Imagination?

If we are imaginary, how can we tell you that we are imaginary? If we exist in your imagination, then you imagine us and we will tell you what You want to hear.

14 minutes ago, Vercingetorix said:

So I have to assume that Only I am real but in this imaginary world that I created everyone behave as if they existed - and they behave as if they exist only for me to experience love?

You are real, but who are YOU? Who is I?

15 minutes ago, Vercingetorix said:

ultimately, If true, How should it practically change my life?

If you are the creator of everything, what life would you create for yourself? 

It is confusing. Both are true, dependant on the perspective. You've already explored the options. I would just point out that ultimately, YOU are imagining YOURSELF too. YOU are part of God's imagination.

Exist or don't exist is a duality, obviously. 

The heart is not concerned with that, at all.

Neither is the breath :)

"through my psychedelic trips and Leo's videos there exist the experience / notion of "only I exist" - I am the only consciousness that exist,"

yes you are the only consciousness that exist = God = me = you

But... here is the important part: as long as you have the slighest unconscious/conscious emotional belief/doubt that this is not actually the case (and that you instead exist a separate self) it is dangerous to believe that you are the only who exist, because then you're suddenly -- perhaps unconsciously -- believing that you as a separate self  is the only conscious being alive.  and this is completely utter falsehood.

So stop believing!! And instead: directly experience the truth for yourself!

Only direct experience can change/eradicate your deep emotional, unconscious beliefs.

take a psychedelic. (or meditate your balls off)

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@Vercingetorix I'll try to answer this as practically as possible.

1. You, as the absolute god, imagined your parents and the entire timeline that led to your "birth".

2a. Consciousness has a model of "Earth" in which it keeps reincarnating. Earth is the stage for the play. This is why reality is consistent.

2b. You, as the absolute god having an experience of itself, are creating everyone you come in contact with. You imagine them, so they are real.

2c. You created the sun and the moon, and the stars, and the entire universe JUST RIGHT so that your existence was justified.

2d. 3D Vision, and physicality is an illusion. "You" don't go anywhere. The sounds, shapes, and feelings you are having shift which creates the illusion of movement, but you have never gone anywhere. Your head is static.

3. Your subconscious mind is hard at work creating characters for you to experience in your version of reality.

4. Other people ARE real. Because you created them. And you, as God will live every single life that you invented, unless you transcend.

5. If you transcend and merge back with this singularity, you take everyone with you.

6. What this literally means is that you have created an entire universe to satisfy your existence in this very moment.

7. Consciousness can travel back in Time, because time is something it imagines. 

8a. Right now, you, reading this, are reading something that was typed by you, living a parallel reality where you experience the existence is that of "me" right now. 

8b. As you live your life, you create more self contained universes which you will live one day. One life at a time. You have infinity to do it. It's like a web, creating more webs, on top of more webs.

8c. The mere fact that you are experiencing reading my words right now, means that an entire reality was constructed back in time to justify my instance of consciousness and yours meeting, even though we are the same being living different lives.

9. Reality already happened. It happened without you, because it happened in an instant. All possible combinations of all possible realities happened in this single point in space, which we will call the "singularity". Image a movie roll full of every movie ever shot. 

10. This caused consciousness to wake up as the cosmos itself. This was the first idea, which justified the creation of "Reality" as one of the possible combinations inside the reality that already happened was, of course, that consciousness would one day awake to itself and create awareness or experience. It's mystical in nature.

11. Only one consciousness exists. This consciousness is putting on mask (your face) after mask and living each and every life.

12. Others DO exist, they are real. But they are PARALLEL pockets of experience being experienced by the same being, which is you right now.

13. You are inside a dream, being dreamt up by your subconscious mind.

14. Finally, notice that you, in your direct experience, have no head. You can't see your head. Instead, you see the world. Because every single thing you have ever come in contact with, is contained in this "head" of yours.

15. That head, is the godhead, the absolute head receiving all sounds, tastes, sights, etc. 

Edited by justfortoday

1 hour ago, justfortoday said:

Other people ARE real. Because you created them. And you, as God will live every single life that you invented, unless you transcend.

As I read this, I notice that I start to have emotional reaction about this topic. 
I am so tired: real/unreal...I am giving up. No more, I won’t even read this anymore. One day we are real, another day we are not. Enough, I am letting this thing go! 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna Obviously my intention wasn't to create a bad feeling in you. It was just a hard-hitting set of insights that I have collected through my own direct experience, two massive awakenings and the knowledge acquired through Actualized.org over the years as a lurker here.

There is relativity involved @Galyna — that is what makes this amazing! 

My awakening described in a separate post here was the experience of reversing time as I was driving. I was able to manipulate my entire field of vision like a painter in a painting. 

THAT was the most amazing moment of my life. So I was just sharing my insights gained, which blew my mind.

Please DM if you'd like to discuss further.

Again, sorry if I upset you. You're amazing.

10 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

@Galyna Obviously my intention wasn't to create a bad feeling in you. It was just a hard-hitting set of insights that I have collected through my own direct experience, two massive awakenings and the knowledge acquired through Actualized.org over the years as a lurker here.

There is relativity involved @Galyna — that is what makes this amazing! 

My awakening described in a separate post here was the experience of reversing time as I was driving. I was able to manipulate my entire field of vision like a painter in a painting. 

THAT was the most amazing moment of my life. So I was just sharing my insights gained, which blew my mind.

Please DM if you'd like to discuss further.

If I will live all the lives on earth that I imagined, why would I imagine miserable lives? Why not only exciting and beautiful lives?

And what was the reason for starting this "play/drama" in the first place?

21 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

No dear, it has nothing to do with you. I am emotional because I am confused and tired of this topic, all is wonderful. I think I am going to forget about it for a while as I feel irritated when talking/thinking about it. So I am letting this curiosity go from my life. Later on should resolve on its own. Have to wait. 
Sorry, I think I was just angry when reading because it hurts my ego.

Edited by Galyna

@justfortoday I think the reason behind my anger is that I want to be real and want others just to be agents of my reality. This is silly, but solipsism feels great and I don’t want to give it up. I am completely honest. I wish that my experience is the only real one in the whole universe. 

@Galyna you are completely misunderstanding what I am saying.

I am literally saying there are no others in this theatre play but you right now.

Reality ALREADY happened. Reality happened in every possible way possible once. What you are experiencing is the "ghost" of infinity experiencing itself like a probe inside of a body.

You, reading my words right now, are the only consciousness "awake" right now. Solipsism is true. But classic Solipsism denies that the other people that you are experiencing are mystical in nature. It denies the divinity of it.

You are literally just "grabbing" "matter" or appearance from the pool of infinity to IMAGINE or experience your world.

When you die, you go and experience your friend for example, etc.

Because reality is total, it already has happened. 

You are just playing the VHS backwards, but you can only see one character's POV at once.

You are everywhere. 

God is a faceless god putting on masks to play characters. You are it.

That's why I call it the God of the Many Faces.

It's like a VR set floating in empty space with all characters inside of it.

God "puts" on the VR set and lives your life.

Edited by justfortoday

17 minutes ago, justfortoday said:

I am literally saying there are no others in this theatre play but you right now.

Thanks for your help. So basically that awareness that watches “me”, people around me, this environment,  experiences various emotions , that is the only one in the whole universe. I got it. Okay!That feels great again, hahahah?.  
when I say awareness I mean that background of a silent witness that rests peacefully as all this happens now!!!! The one who is ever present and observes “me”. 

Edited by Galyna

@justfortoday little clarification: when it watches you, I am not real, when it watches me, you are not real. 
by “real” I mean an “entity” with a separate POV

@Galyna

Close one eye, your "3D vision" is gone. What is "behind" you? Ah, don't turn your body. You will realize that behind your "eye" there is nothing.

Basically, you have no head. Your head is a black hole.

Your reality is the light gradating around the event horizon of this black hole.

That's why "reality" appears inside of your head, and why you are at the center of reality.

The entire universe hinges on your existence. 

Edited by justfortoday

@justfortoday yep-yep, great explanation, it creates as I go. ? kinda like in my favorite game ”need for speed”, it creates city, roads, trees as I drive my car! 

54 minutes ago, WHO IS said:

If I will live all the lives on earth that I imagined, why would I imagine miserable lives? Why not only exciting and beautiful lives?

Like I mentioned above, reality is total. It already happened. God will live every single existence one at a time as a "replay" - except now you can change your reality, which is why you are reading what I am writing right now. 

In other words. You remember the "Butterfly Effect"? That is God. You went back in time and changed it and created yourself. Now you get to interact with yourself in this Holos as this iteration of you.