Someone here

Two Questions!

38 posts in this topic

1- what is the best meditation technique to reach the highest levels of consciousness possible (via meditation alone) ?                                                         2-how to embody the highest levels of love possible for me in my life ?. spreading love..helping others and being less selfish resonates with me and looks like what my life purpose should be. starting to give some money to charity.  what else can i do to embody love and selflessness ?

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here

You are waking up and it’s awesome. 

1. Consciously breathing from the stomach. Don’t strive to “reach levels”, let go of those thoughts.

2. Be loving now. Don’t strive to “embody”. Let go of those thoughts.

3. Make a dreamboard, write everything you want on it. Let go of thoughts about what your life purpose should be. 

In those three, you’ll begin to experience synchronicity and all will be revealed. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

37 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Someone here

You are waking up and it’s awesome. 

1. Consciously breathing from the stomach. Don’t strive to “reach levels”, let go of those thoughts.

2. Be loving now. Don’t strive to “embody”. Let go of those thoughts.

3. Make a dreamboard, write everything you want on it. Let go of thoughts about what your life purpose should be. 

In those three, you’ll begin to experience synchronicity and all will be revealed. 

Thanks.  I get that from the absolute perspective everything is exactly in it's right place and there is nothing that can be added or subtracted. But then again from the relative we could say giving charity is more loving and selfless than killing people and stealing their money.. Right? 

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Someone here

You’ve already ignored the advice. 

No worries, it’s just advice. 

LOL no I didn't ingnore it. I get what you're saying but I'm trying to jump outside of this absolute nondual perfection perspective that you talk about and keep it down to earth. As humans in the society we don't think of murder and rape and stealing as love and selflessness.  Christ didn't embody love and selflessness by killing people. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

41 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I get that from the absolute perspective everything is exactly in it's right place and there is nothing that can be added or subtracted. But then again from the relative we could say giving charity is more loving and selfless than killing people and stealing their money.. Right?

Consciousness is a web of existence. We are the holes in that web (experience). The game we are playing is to collapse all the holes in the web for the web to be whole again (which it always has been in a way). Acts of Love collapse the holes, Selfishness (Fear) expand those holes. The expansion and collapsing of those holes affect every other hole (Karma). All we can do is help collaspe the web one hole at a time with Love. The rest will take care of itself. ?

@Someone here

You ignored #2. You’re believing arising thoughts & conceptualizing about yourself and a world instead of being loving now, so to speak. #1 & #3 are for that apparent dilemma. 

12 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm trying to jump outside of this absolute nondual perfection perspective that you talk about

You are not in a perspective, you are aware of perspective. Stop settling for perspective. #1, #2, & #3 are ‘for’ that, but it’s always up to you. 

7 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

Consciousness is a web of existence. We are the holes in that web (experience). The game we are playing is to collapse all the holes in the web for the web to be whole again (which it always has been in a way). Acts of Love collapse the holes, Selfishness (Fear) expand those holes. The expansion and collapsing of those holes affect every other hole (Karma). All we can do is help collaspe the web one hole at a time with Love. The rest will take care of itself. ?

Yes could you give examples of these acts of love? 

-Osho

Great questions, proud of you :)

A possible long-term plan:

1. develop concentration by focusing on a very subtle object, such as the breath at the base of the nostril

2. when concentration is strong enough you will feel it. after that, just let go. rest awareness on awareness. do nothing, negate every object that appears, no matter how subtle.

Good luck and all the best to you. 

Alternative Rock Music and Spirituality on YouTube: The Buddha Visions

14 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Someone here

You ignored #2. You’re believing arising thoughts & conceptualizing about yourself and a world instead of being loving now, so to speak. #1 & #3 are for that apparent dilemma. 

You are not in a perspective, you are aware of perspective. Stop settling for perspective. #1, #2, & #3 are ‘for’ that, but it’s always up to you. 

Seems like what you're suggesting is not having any plans or shoulds and just act spontaneously out from the moment.. Is that what you are getting to? 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

10 minutes ago, Gili Trawangan said:

Great questions, proud of you :)

A possible long-term plan:

1. develop concentration by focusing on a very subtle object, such as the breath at the base of the nostril

2. when concentration is strong enough you will feel it. after that, just let go. rest awareness on awareness. do nothing, negate every object that appears, no matter how subtle.

Good luck and all the best to you. 

Thanks bro. Will try this method out. 

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Yes could you give examples of these acts of love?

Love is acceptance. So if you show the world complete acceptance just the way that is by understanding it, but realize that our ultimate goal is to help everyone raise their level of consciousness. Like a child that is learning how to read, you accept the child where they're at in their development but you also give them the tools and guide them lovingly to figure it out for themselves. 

Every action you take or path you wish to choose should come from this perspective of compassion, acceptance, and guidance. ?

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

But then again from the relative we could say giving charity is more loving and selfless than killing people and stealing their money.. Right? 

That itself  is relative.

For a thief, stealing is loving. For a serial killer, killing people is an expression of love. For you, acts of charity is love.

7 minutes ago, JayG84 said:

Love is acceptance. So if you show the world complete acceptance just the way that is by understanding it, but realize that our ultimate goal is to help everyone raise their level of consciousness. Like a child that is learning how to read, you accept the child where they're at in their development but you also give them the tools and guide them lovingly to figure it out for themselves. 

Every action you take or path you wish to choose should come from this perspective of compassion, acceptance, and guidance. ?

Nice perspective ??

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

That itself  is relative.

For a thief, stealing is loving. For a serial killer, killing people is an expression of love. For you, acts of charity is love.

I dig that. But why can't I say to myself I Will embody the highest love and selflessness by killing people, stealing their money and accumulating it for myself?. You see this moral relativism will eventually lead to nihilism and chaos. Just do whatever the heck you want and it will be love. Let's be real.. No human lives his life actually by that principle.  It's impossible to talk from the absolute perspective. From the absolute perspective anything equals anything. It becomes meaningless when applied in the relative domain. 

-Osho

27 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Seems like what you're suggesting is not having any plans or shoulds and just act spontaneously out from the moment.. Is that what you are getting to? 

I’m not ‘getting to’ anything. You ignored the advice and I’m pointing that out. Always up to you. It’s just advice after all. :)

3 hours ago, Someone here said:

1- what is the best meditation technique to reach the highest levels of consciousness possible (via meditation alone) ?                                                         2-how to embody the highest levels of love possible for me in my life ?. spreading love..helping others and being less selfish resonates with me and looks like what my life purpose should be. starting to give some money to charity.  what else can i do to embody love and selflessness ?

1. Pick out an apparent object in your room and try to find it. Just stare at it and notice the energy of "not it".

2. All is here already, embodying and achieving a personal ideal is a dream of future fullfilment. This is the energy of "not it."

18 minutes ago, Nahm said:

I’m not ‘getting to’ anything. You ignored the advice and I’m pointing that out. Always up to you. It’s just advice after all. :)

lol no worries. Again I didn't ingnore it it's just impractical IMO. It has validity from a certain perspective but from where I am coming from here I need (I believe I need) more steps.  These are thoughts and beliefs no worries lol. It's inevitable tho.  When you say "don't believe thoughts of XYZ... Etc" there is no one who believes or doesn't believe. There is just what's arising. 

-Osho

5 minutes ago, traveler said:

1. Pick out an apparent object in your room and try to find it. Just stare at it and notice the energy of "not it".

2. All is here already, embodying and achieving a personal ideal is a dream of future fullfilment. This is the energy of "not it."

It's all "it". There is no "not it". But "it" is infinitely diverse and complex. Pain is not pleasure even tho they are both "it".  

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

It's all "it". There is no "not it". But "it" is infinitely diverse and complex. Pain is not pleasure even tho they are both "it".  

Might be infinitely diverse and complex, but there is no one that needs to solve that puzzle, that is the dream.