upstream

Youtuber w/ 2.5M followers did aya, now doing 40 day fast to help ppl wake up.

187 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

"Simply because, one does not awaken, awakening awakens to itself. " I like that, thank you. I agree very much. Good answer.
------------------------------------------------

So you were a gym/stage-orange/PUA-junkie (like Connor). But now you have moved pass that and are now spiritual (stage green/yellow/turquoise w/e). 

And now you "look down" on Connor -- your former "teacher", who you then saw to ultimately be a noob (spiritually talking).

Seems like classical psychological unconscious projection to me =D 

"Awakening is not an instant bypass, it requires meticulous and arduous embodiment. Far more than that of a single mystical experience."

I agree.
But could it be that Connor -- like you have -- have actually been interested in awakening/spirituality for +3 years and that he just recently (1-2 months ago) got a "breakthrough" ? ...
...And that you for some unconcious reasons simply cannot be open to that possiblity? :-D 

Be open at least. As you say, what does "awakening" even me. There is no-one to awaken. Connor has not awakened obviously. Awakening has awakened to it self. This is how it always is <3

Haha how did I know you would assume such a thing in defence of him ?

Firstly, I never insinuated that I am above him or look down upon him. No one is above nor below anyone. Hierarchies in this work are delusional. You have superimposed this as an opinion.

No that is not an accurate assessment. You’ve made an extremely naive assumption in stating that.

I’ve never really been fond of Conners work. He always embellished egocentricity and pig headedness when it came to the fitness lifestyle. It was more about the “looks” and it’s perks than the investment factors that underlined it. I was in it for the development of health, weight gain and euphoria of exercise. He completely adorned the superficiality of the gym lifestyle, which I found to be demonstrably depreciate it. 

And now he assumes he is single handedly “awakened” having been deluded for a copious number of years. His fooling himself. 

I doubt your assertions on the matter. My estimation is that he is stuck in the territory of self-concept and ego, through which his rants are taking place and subduing others. Hence, his dualistic rants and pontificating.

Be open to such a possibility that he may not be what you’ve so recently assumed he is, which from the mounting evidence seems highly probable.

Edited by Jacobsrw

On 19.6.2020 at 4:24 PM, Jacobsrw said:

What makes you think a heavy materialist hedonist with a pompous YouTube channel would be equally pursing spirituality? None. Absurd to think people would believe it otherwise.

Actually quite on the contrary, a peak stage orange/green person is the perfect candidate for entering spirituality, seeing how they've exhausted that stage and truly seen it for its limitations. He has been successful for many years, which means he has had that potential for a long time. Purely based on that alone, I don't think it's unreasonable that he has been on the path for 3 years like he is claiming. Also, why would he lie about that?

23 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

One who is consumed by materialism and hedonism is not pursuing spirituality. That’s the point. They are non-conducive to it.

I strongly disagree about the claim about hedonism. I was ultra-hedonistic when I discovered spirituality, and I still kept that up for a couple of years. They go hand-in-hand. It's only after maturing in your spirituality that you truly out-grow the pathologies of the past stages (even so, you never quite leave any stage behind).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Actually quite on the contrary, a peak stage orange/green person is the perfect candidate for entering spirituality, seeing how they've exhausted that stage and truly seen it for its limitations. He has been successful for many years, which means he has had that potential for a long time. Purely based on that alone, I don't think it's unreasonable that he has been on the path for 3 years like he is claiming. Also, why would he lie about that?

I strongly disagree about the claim about hedonism. I was ultra-hedonistic when I discovered spirituality, and I still kept that up for a couple of years. They go hand-in-hand. It's only after maturing in your spirituality that you truly out-grow the pathologies of the past stages (even so, you never quite leave any stage behind).

You’ve taken my comment out of context. I was speaking to another gentleman regarding how neither materialism nor hedonism can be vehemently maintained while on the spiritual path. Using them to their epitome before hand can be helpful, however, being consumed while in practice only a produces an insatiable ego which distorts ones lens. It’s like being a sex addict and presupposing one can continue such activity while attempting to use methods to dissolve it, not going to happen.

That is true. However, that assumes one has excelled them self to such a point they are receptive for transcending one stage and entering the next. There is no prior proof he was practicing spirituality to facilitate such a move.

Why would he lie? Well think about it, if he were to fudge spiritual experience it may bolster the validity of his present antics. 

The main problem here is assuming one develops out of a stage over the course of a short period, that being several weeks. Although possible, extremely doubtful considering a history full of delusion. This typically takes years. You just cannot simply conclude such a thing on the basis such scarce information, that goes for any media personality. One must be understood according to the context of their entire situation not merely the  scarcity of what they are willing to present. 

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Jacobsrw I think you're being overly cynical about this whole thing. If he said he discovered spirituality 3 years ago then I see no reason to not believe him. However, what that entails for his depth of awakening is another question entirely. Regardless, I personally wouldn't care about gatekeeping the realm of spirituality or judge the validity of someone's statements by eyeballing their spiritual purity, but you do you.

@Jacobsrw

There is no prior proof he was practicing spirituality to facilitate such a move.

I already said in one comment before but I write it for you again. Ask you this one simple question: WHY did a hedonistic guy like him took ayahuaska? For FUN? This is one of the most mainstream spiritual drug you can take and it is not fun at all. Then for attention? No he kept it a secret.

I tell you the answer why you take ayahuaska, most likely because you are on the spiritual path for quite some time. You need to know many spiritual persons hide their spirituality, or are you telling your teachers at scool about your meditation and stuff? This is something personally. Therefore he never showed it in one of his videos. So yes there is no "proof" but just use your head for one time and think about it.

I regard this more of a sovereignty test more than a not-eating test.

Anyone can discover their own divinity, but if you haven't done the necessary groundwork concerning your own sovereignty, then that's the moment you get dragged to the asylum.

Divinity with sovereignty = Enlightenment.

Divinity without sovereignty = Hell.

I wish the brother all the love the universe has to give.

Edited by peachboy

12 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

Haha how did I know you would assume such a thing in defence of him ?

Firstly, I never insinuated that I am above him or look down upon him. No one is above nor below anyone. Hierarchies in this work are delusional. You have superimposed this as an opinion.

No that is not an accurate assessment. You’ve made an extremely naive assumption in stating that.

I’ve never really been fond of Conners work. He always embellished egocentricity and pig headedness when it came to the fitness lifestyle. It was more about the “looks” and it’s perks than the investment factors that underlined it. I was in it for the development of health, weight gain and euphoria of exercise. He completely adorned the superficiality of the gym lifestyle, which I found to be demonstrably depreciate it. 

And now he assumes he is single handedly “awakened” having been deluded for a copious number of years. His fooling himself. 

I doubt your assertions on the matter. My estimation is that he is stuck in the territory of self-concept and ego, through which his rants are taking place and subduing others. Hence, his dualistic rants and pontificating.

Be open to such a possibility that he may not be what you’ve so recently assumed he is, which from the mounting evidence seems highly probable.

You are very, very confused.

Let me try to break it down for you, even though you will resist what I'm saying with all the ego you can confjure up (makes me question why I do this, but what the fuck, why do anything at all, one might say).

1. You say you don't look down on him, then proceed to obviously look down on him. Hilarious :D 

2. Where am I defending him in my post exactly? Quote me :D 

3. I could not give a bigger fuck whether or not he is awakened. Really. All I'm doing here is pointing out how fucking amazingly funny it is that you - on the other hand - is not giving a fuck about it, hehe. What I give a fuck about, though, is the wisdom of the words he is spitting out in his youtube-vidoes lately.

Focus on the words, instead of the person.

His latest video is basically 21 minutes of pure truth-dropping. I love what he's saying. I don't give a fuck about whether or not he is awakened, although to me, he is one of the most awakened dudes I've come across lately. It's fine that you disagree, but I'm just blown away of the wisdom in this video:

4. " I was in it for the development of health, weight gain and euphoria of exercise" . Oh right, you were, I forgot that :D So why did you want to develop better health and gain weight? For what purpose, exactly? If you say "to have a healthier body", then I ask again: Why do you want to have a healthier body? If you say "It feels nice", I may ask: "Why do you want it to feel nice?" Who wants to have a healthier body, who wants it to feel nice?

Also why the fuck gain some muscle, anyway? Not to impress the girls, that's for sure, right?

5. I haven't watched his earlier videoes except of just skimming through his old channel, and by looking at the video thumbnails I can clearly see that only people who were still very much stuck in orange would watch these kind of videos.

6. "Hierarchies in this work are delusional." Oh, they are? In which "work", you say?
So Trump was as equally awakened/liberated/enlightened/selfless as Jesus? Is that what you are saying? :D 

7. Anyway, let's for a moment pretend that all humans on Earth are on the same level of consciousness -- no hierachies as you say -- and then look at what you wrote: "He completely adorned the superficiality of the gym lifestyle, which I found to be demonstrably depreciate it. "  

If there are no hierarchies, how come you call something as innocent as "gym lifestyle" superficial? Is it really any more superficial than you and me sitting on an internet forum discussing whether or not a random dude could be awakened or not? :D Is it more superficial than a man sitting in a cave meditating 24-7-365 ??? If yes, why? :D If no, then why call it superficial? Superficial according to who's standards? Superficial in regards to what, exactly? 

8.  "My estimation is that he is stuck in the territory of self-concept and ego, through which his rants are taking place and subduing others. Hence, his dualistic rants and pontificating."

Why do you even spend time conjuring up an estimation of him? If he's just talking random dualistic ego-shit out of his mouth, why do you even care to attack him at all? If it's so obvious that he's talking nonsense, why do you take so much of your sweet time to attack the obvious? 

"territory of self-concept and ego" .. which territory exactly? There is no ego, ultimately speaking. You can't find it, cos it doesn't exist.

Of course, relatively speaking there is ego. ((( Ego is all that in our personalities/mind which keep on insisting that We (We = Love = God = Consciousness) are not Love/Oneness but instead an isolated human being, a separate person, a 'poor little me', lacking something, and fearing the brutal cold, outside world, which will us no good. ))) ...

...Which also means that, relatively speaking, it makes perfect sense to talk about different levels of consciousness. Yes, ultimately speaking, we are all One, and Trump = Buddha = Love = Me = You.  ... But it doesn't really make any sense at all to try to speak of the ultimate truth, really, because words can only point to it, nothing more. We can't state the truth with words, only talk about it.

To get the truth, one must directly experience it, become it.

So let's get some relative truths on the board now, shall we,:
This dude has awakened to Oneness. I am awakened, too, and therefore my opinion on the matter is infinitly more valuable than your egoic, selfish, victim-mindset-beyond-obvious-shadow-projection critique of him. That you call his recent talks in his videos for "dualistic rants" makes me question if you have ever read a spiritual book or watched a spiritual video. 

Maybe you have. And maybe, instead, you are just insanely mad at yourself and him. For obvious reasons. And mad alone can't do it. You probably feel justified to feel that you should always be more "spiritual mature" than a guy who has made a living of posting "empty" Stage-Orange-content on a Youtube-channel.
So not only are you mad, you are jealous, deeply sad (deep inside) and full of resentment. You feel like a 'poor little me', which is now imposing his beliefs to the this meaningless forum, about whether or not some random dude is awakened. Like it fucking matters.

So therefore, if you want me to brutally honest, you are deluded and confused beyond what I thought was possible for someone on this forum to be. (Ultimately speaking, this means that I am that, and it saddens me, but it's also hilarious). 

Really, what is happening here, is that Connor is just expressing himself freely. He couldn't give a bigger fuck what you and I think of him.
And what are you doing here? All you do is talking him down and criticizing him. For what fucking purpose? Stop masturbating around in your own egoic circle-jerk-victim-mind and start expressing yourself freely, like he does. Write/do something that means someting to you and the world, really, instead of just talking other people down. Yes, I'm also talking you down now, but I have to talk low-conscious-ego-stupidity down when I see it.

Sure, get mad at me, that's the best thing you can do. The fucking least you can do. The most honest thing. Express yourself as freely and authentically as you can. Don't resist it. Be fucking mad. Be mad at Connor for having gotten ahead of you on "the spiritual journey". Be mad at me for being an arrogant prick towards you right now. Be fucking honest with yourself.

Honesty is the least you can practice. I honestly haven't read a more dishonest post -- than this one of yours -- on this forum since I joined. At least be fucking honest with yourself, brother. Much Love <3 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

How to fuck is a 40 Day fast supposed to raise awareness, Somebody explain to me

20 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

I am awakened, too, and therefore my opinion on the matter is infinitly more valuable than your egoic, selfish, victim-mindset-beyond-obvious-shadow-projection critique of him.

Says the ego. :)

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

13 minutes ago, Ananta said:

Says the ego. 

Which ego? :-) Where is it? Can you show me, please. Where does it exist? What is it made out of? What does it look like?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am fully aware that, ultimately, there is absolutely "no one" who ever wakes up. But for the love of God, we live inside the dream, and if this forum has to have any purpose, we have to collectively accept that it is possible for any characther inside the dream to wake up..., wake up as in the sense that it's God waking up through these characters to itself.

I have realized I am God/Love, I know I'm God, and I'm directly aware I'm sitting here on a forum talking to myself. Right now.

The question is, are you?
If not, how come?

Wake up :D There is no one here :D To even say God is here is ultimately false. All we say with words is completetly and utterly false. The Truth can't be spoken. Instead, the Truth can only be something you become/directly experience.

Become it then. Experience it. But what? You say, you don't know what it is. But I tell you: YOU DO! IT IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. That's how obvious it is! Like a fish swimming around in the ocean, looking for "water", that's what we are all doing, pre-awakening.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, I know it's pointless to write "I'm awakened", cos all it will do is create resistance in all the other egoic victim-minds sitting here. It's better to show than tell. However, in this case with this dude, bashing Connor's videos, and acting like he himself knows what's up and down -- when he obviously does not -- I thought, hell, why the fuck not. At least I hope I can provocate some emotion inside him, hate,... that he can at least be honest about that.

Honesty is key. Can you guys at least be honest? Where is the ego, now, again?

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

3 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Which ego? :-) Where is it. Can you show me please.

(rolls eyes) ?

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

41 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

You are very, very confused.

Let me try to break it down for you, even though you will resist what I'm saying with all the ego you can confjure up (makes me question why I do this, but what the fuck, why do anything at all, one might say).

1. You say you don't look down on him, then proceed to obviously look down on him. Hilarious :D 

2. Where am I defending him in my post exactly? Quote me :D 

3. I could not give a bigger fuck whether or not he is awakened. Really. All I'm doing here is pointing out how fucking amazingly funny it is that you - on the other hand - is not giving a fuck about it, hehe. What I give a fuck about, though, is the wisdom of the words he is spitting out in his youtube-vidoes lately.

Focus on the words, instead of the person.

His latest video is basically 21 minutes of pure truth-dropping. I love what he's saying. I don't give a fuck about whether or not he is awakened, although to me, he is one of the most awakened dudes I've come across lately. It's fine that you disagree, but I'm just blown away of the wisdom in this video:

4. " I was in it for the development of health, weight gain and euphoria of exercise" . Oh right, you were, I forgot that :D So why did you want to develop better health and gain weight? For what purpose, exactly? If you say "to have a healthier body", then I ask again: Why do you want to have a healthier body? If you say "It feels nice", I may ask: "Why do you want it to feel nice?" Who wants to have a healthier body, who wants it to feel nice?

Also why the fuck gain some muscle, anyway? Not to impress the girls, that's for sure, right?

5. I haven't watched his earlier videoes except of just skimming through his old channel, and by looking at the video thumbnails I can clearly see that only people who were still very much stuck in orange would watch these kind of videos.

6. "Hierarchies in this work are delusional." Oh, they are? In which "work", you say?
So Trump was as equally awakened/liberated/enlightened/selfless as Jesus? Is that what you are saying? :D 

7. Anyway, let's for a moment pretend that all humans on Earth are on the same level of consciousness -- no hierachies as you say -- and then look at what you wrote: "He completely adorned the superficiality of the gym lifestyle, which I found to be demonstrably depreciate it. "  

If there are no hierarchies, how come you call something as innocent as "gym lifestyle" superficial? Is it really any more superficial than you and me sitting on an internet forum discussing whether or not a random dude could be awakened or not? :D Is it more superficial than a man sitting in a cave meditating 24-7-365 ??? If yes, why? :D If no, then why call it superficial? Superficial according to who's standards? Superficial in regards to what, exactly? 

8.  "My estimation is that he is stuck in the territory of self-concept and ego, through which his rants are taking place and subduing others. Hence, his dualistic rants and pontificating."

Why do you even spend time conjuring up an estimation of him? If he's just talking random dualistic ego-shit out of his mouth, why do you even care to attack him at all? If it's so obvious that he's talking nonsense, why do you take so much of your sweet time to attack the obvious? 

"territory of self-concept and ego" .. which territory exactly? There is no ego, ultimately speaking. You can't find it, cos it doesn't exist.

Of course, relatively speaking there is ego. ((( Ego is all that in our personalities/mind which keep on insisting that We (We = Love = God = Consciousness) are not Love/Oneness but instead an isolated human being, a separate person, a 'poor little me', lacking something, and fearing the brutal cold, outside world, which will us no good. ))) ...

...Which also means that, relatively speaking, it makes perfect sense to talk about different levels of consciousness. Yes, ultimately speaking, we are all One, and Trump = Buddha = Love = Me = You.  ... But it doesn't really make any sense at all to try to speak of the ultimate truth, really, because words can only point to it, nothing more. We can't state the truth with words, only talk about it.

To get the truth, one must directly experience it, become it.

So let's get some relative truths on the board now, shall we,:
This dude has awakened to Oneness. I am awakened, too, and therefore my opinion on the matter is infinitly more valuable than your egoic, selfish, victim-mindset-beyond-obvious-shadow-projection critique of him. That you call his recent talks in his videos for "dualistic rants" makes me question if you have ever read a spiritual book or watched a spiritual video. 

Maybe you have. And maybe, instead, you are just insanely mad at yourself and him. For obvious reasons. And mad alone can't do it. You probably feel justified to feel that you should always be more "spiritual mature" than a guy who has made a living of posting "empty" Stage-Orange-content on a Youtube-channel.
So not only are you mad, you are jealous, deeply sad (deep inside) and full of resentment. You feel like a 'poor little me', which is now imposing his beliefs to the this meaningless forum, about whether or not some random dude is awakened. Like it fucking matters.

So therefore, if you want me to brutally honest, you are deluded and confused beyond what I thought was possible for someone on this forum to be. (Ultimately speaking, this means that I am that, and it saddens me, but it's also hilarious). 

Really, what is happening here, is that Connor is just expressing himself freely. He couldn't give a bigger fuck what you and I think of him.
And what are you doing here? All you do is talking him down and criticizing him. For what fucking purpose? Stop masturbating around in your own egoic circle-jerk-victim-mind and start expressing yourself freely, like he does. Write/do something that means someting to you and the world, really, instead of just talking other people down. Yes, I'm also talking you down now, but I have to talk low-conscious-ego-stupidity down when I see it.

Sure, get mad at me, that's the best thing you can do. The fucking least you can do. The most honest thing. Express yourself as freely and authentically as you can. Don't resist it. Be fucking mad. Be mad at Connor for having gotten ahead of you on "the spiritual journey". Be mad at me for being an arrogant prick towards you right now. Be fucking honest with yourself.

Honesty is the least you can practice. I honestly haven't read a more dishonest post -- than this one of yours -- on this forum since I joined. At least be fucking honest with yourself, brother. Much Love <3 

Judging from the assumptuous incoherency in all that you just propagated I’m not even going waste my energy fuelling the delusion you appear to be already stuck within.

You have proved my point just based on your entire rant. What have you done but simply defend someone you merely researched then criticise those with contentious opposing viewpoints? You’re a walking conundrum my friend.

Please humble yourself by carefully compartmentalising what I previously wrote opposed to making ad hominem attacks predicated offcherry picking what substantiates your ludicrous arguments.

You appear far from the level of consciousness you claim. I recommend retiring your fascination with Conner and focusing on yourself, clearly much work to be done there.

I wish you the best.

Edited by Jacobsrw

11 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Yes, I know it's pointless to write "I'm awakened", cos all it will do is create resistance in all the other egoic victim-minds sitting here.

Thats not why I said, "says the ego".

I said it, because of this-

34 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

and therefore my opinion on the matter is infinitly more valuable than your egoic, selfish, victim-mindset-beyond-obvious-shadow-projection critique of him.

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

@MarkKol When you fast, your digestion shuts down, and your body literally becomes "quiet". Your digestion actually creates noises and movements, and you will notice a difference when meditating. You also eliminate the fluctuation of blood sugar and bloodflow to the brain (digestion uses a lot of your available blood volume). Those are the immediate effects after entering ketosis: summed up it creates more stability and mental clarity. Long term effects will be a reset of the gut biome and increased cellular efficiency due to cell autophagy. Overall, it has a cleansing effect on your body and mind, and this can help in facilitating spiritual progression.

Edited by Carl-Richard

46 minutes ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Which ego? :-) Where is it. Can you show me please.

The one spending 5000 words a comment egoistically reacting to opposing views. Humble yourself dude.

As for the remainder of Conners committed subscribers pledging their subdued allegiance I’ll leave you to continue romanticising over him instead of doing the work. Enjoy.

Edited by Jacobsrw

9 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

@MarkKol When you fast, your digestion shuts down, and your body literally becomes "quiet". Your digestion actually creates noises and movements, and you will notice a difference when meditating. You also eliminate the fluctuation of blood sugar and bloodflow to the brain (digestion uses a lot of your available blood volume). Those are the immediate effects after entering ketosis: summed up it creates more stability and mental clarity. Long term effects will be a reset of the gut biome due to starving off the bacterias in your gut and increased cellular efficiency due to cell autophagy. Overall it has a cleansing effect on your body and mind, and this can help aid spiritual progression.

Hm Okay, Yeah that makes sense, I can see how that may help with Meditation and spiritual progression. Question is how MUCH, does that actually help?

19 minutes ago, Ananta said:

(rolls eyes) ?

thought so :-) <3 There is no ego, it doesn't exist. We can talk about it, sure, as a mechanism inside God's mind that makes God believe It is-not-God, but instead a poor, separate, isolated, lacking, fearing 'self' stuck in a cruel, external world. 

And this mechanism is the grand, grand illusion. It's beautiful beyond beautiful, how it works. It is this mechanism -- "the ego" -- that, in the first place, makes it possible for God to wake up to Herself! I.e. for me to wake up to myself! :D 

The mechanism/"ego" is like all other "things" : Pure Love! It is something God created Herself! 

Why did You/I do it?

To trick yourself into believing you were a separate self, i.e. James, Ananta, whatever. That's why you did it. And why did you do it? Because you love imagning. That's all you do. That's all I do. Dream, dream, dream, imagine, imagine, imagine, love, love, love. There is NOTHING but IMAGINATION, which is LOVE !

And also, I did it to test myself. To test my selflessness. If I remained One all the time -- which I of course ultimately still do at all times -- I would not be ultimately selfless. To become ultimately selfless I have to split myself up into separate selves that believe they are that: separate. And when these selves then realize that they are not separate but: fiction/story/play/imagination, well, that is what you call 'awakening'. It is me waking up to myself. Ta-dahh! God waking up to God. That is awakening.

Now, wake up. Or keep pretending to be a 'poor little me'. That's okay too. Everything is fine and perfect and whole. I am always One, ultimately, anyway.

Btw I edited my earlier post, Ananta, to include something more. (if you didn't already see). <3 

Love <3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

2 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

As for the remainder of Conners committed subscribers pledging their subdued allegiance I’ll leave you to continue romanticising over him instead doing the work. Enjoy.

Projection xD

1 minute ago, MarkKol said:

Hm Okay, Yeah that makes sense, I can see how that may help with Meditation and spiritual progression. Question is how MUCH, does that actually help?

That really depends on the amount of work you put in otherwise. Everything adds up :)

12 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

Judging from the assumptuous incoherency in all that you just propagated I’m not even going waste my energy fuelling the delusion you appear to be already stuck within.

You have proved my point just based on your entire rant. What have you done but simply defend someone you merely researched then criticise those with contentious opposing viewpoints? You’re a walking conundrum my friend.

Please humble yourself by carefully compartmentalising what I previously wrote opposed to making ad hominem attacks predicated offcherry picking what substantiates your ludicrous arguments.

You appear far from the level of consciousness you claim. I recommend retiring your fascination with Conner and focusing on yourself, clearly much work to be done there.

I wish you the best.

<3 Mission failed, it seems. But Love to you/myself anyway. Thank you <3