upstream

Youtuber w/ 2.5M followers did aya, now doing 40 day fast to help ppl wake up.

187 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

And why only 1.5"?

I had a dream with you last night. You were like Dan Bilzerian in a yacht full of girls but you were staring at a guy. Hope it doesn't bother you but thought the dream was funny :D

29 minutes ago, Member said:

You were like Dan Bilzerian in a yacht full of girls but you were staring at a guy. Hope it doesn't bother you but thought the dream was funny

Why would YOUR dream bother me? In your dream, I am you ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Well I think I know why I dreamed this way. Yesterday I watched Connor's video on how to pickup girls with spirituality and some commenters said that Dan Bilzerian appeared here. And since I made a habit of visiting this forum and watched many of your videos lately, my mind created this story. Not sure if I remember this right but I have the feeling that the crush was Connor ?

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

@Jacobsrw here is the proof

On 4.45 "I Do Spiritual practice cince 3 years" 

https://youtu.be/XZ8ZoZBb0FY

Dude, that was posted 2 weeks ago ? Of course that can be claimed after the fact. He’s stated this relentlessly but provided no prior evidence before his “awakening” further support this. This is basically redundant information.

Edited by Jacobsrw

4 hours ago, NorthNow said:

@Jacobsrw I've learnt to reject close mindedness, however you should feel free to be. Good luck :)

Judging by the rhetoric of your statements that’s arguable xD

Edited by Jacobsrw

2 hours ago, Member said:

And since I made a habit of visiting this forum and watched many of your videos lately, my mind created this story. Not sure if I remember this right but I have the feeling that the crush was Connor

Ha. I think this Connor guy is trying to cut into the Spiritual niche of Leo. How dare he? :) 

But I have an idea. This Connor guy used to pick up girls shirtless before he went full God mode. So there is a void in the market in shirtless guys picking up girls. Someone needs to fill the void in the market. Since Connor became the new Leo, maybe Leo should become the new Connor.

Who wants to see Leo picking up girls shirtless in the next video? :D

6 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

I respect your opinion. Nonetheless, I urge you to look at things with more nuance and meticulousness than they first appear. 

This I doubt. I’ve seen much of his previous work and persona long before this. He emanated no sense of spirituality from the many appearances I observed. So many seem to be making myopic assumptions having only known of him for several weeks. I urge those to do some further research.

What "sense of spirituality" would you expect to pick up from a fitness prank channel?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Suicidal depression case example No2. 

2 hours ago, JosephKnecht said:

Who wants to see Alex picking up girls shirtless in the next video? :D

Well how else you think I will go for scouting and bringing girls into my modelling agency. Will film sonething else not that. 

Imagine that all that self improvement awakening blah blah and at the end all you want is money and girls. 

Time to put years of gym into good use. 

Edited by zeroISinfinity

28 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

What "sense of spirituality" would you expect to pick up from a fitness prank channel?

Firstly, he didn’t just appear on fitness channels he had personal social media profiles in the past too. Secondly, that’s a clear indication of my point. What makes you think a heavy materialist hedonist with a pompous YouTube channel would be equally pursing spirituality? None. Absurd to think people would believe it otherwise.

Please research the guy. 

The only caliber of spirituality he would have been pursuing would have been no more than the regular euphoric orgasm received from one of his many women.

He was of no spiritual subscription whatsoever.

I wish him the best but he is far from what he has claimed.

Edited by Jacobsrw

1 hour ago, Jacobsrw said:

Firstly, he didn’t just appear on fitness channels he had personal social media profiles in the past too. Secondly, that’s a clear indication of my point. What makes you think a heavy materialist hedonist with a pompous YouTube channel would be equally pursing spirituality? None. Absurd to think people would believe it otherwise.

Please research the guy. 

The only caliber of spirituality he would have been pursuing would have been no more than the regular euphoric orgasm received from one of his many women.

He was of no spiritual subscription whatsoever.

I wish him the best but he is far from what he has claimed.

Haha wauw lol, im just amazed by how attached your are to your own ideas about him (and the world for that matter)

Let go

The dude has woken up. Sure, he lacks groundedness - itll come

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

@Jacobsrw sorry but that doesnt cout. I am also a materialist hedonistic meat eater guy and still follow spirituality seriously but only some friends knows ( they also are dong spiritual practices in secret but go party, love soccer games and enjoy life).

You must learn that personality of a human is very complex and can have contradicting lifestyles. If you run a youtube business where you sell your created lifestyle as a good looking guy who gets the attention of girls with wearing off shirts, you CANNOT show any sings of depression in front of the camera, otherwise this would be bizarr. Think about it.

I know more about this guy in a single video than you stalking him for years. Accept it

17 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@Jacobsrw sorry but that doesnt cout. I am also a materialist hedonistic meat eater guy and still follow spirituality seriously but only some friends knows ( they also are dong spiritual practices in secret but go party, love soccer games and enjoy life).

You must learn that personality of a human is very complex and can have contradicting lifestyles. If you run a youtube business where you sell your created lifestyle as a good looking guy who gets the attention of girls with wearing off shirts, you CANNOT show any sings of depression in front of the camera, otherwise this would be bizarr. Think about it.

I know more about this guy in a single video than you stalking him for years. Accept it

I don’t think you see the problem here. One who is consumed by materialism and hedonism is not pursuing spirituality. That’s the point. They are non-conducive to it.

Using them with responsibility may be a different matter. But Being totally subdued by them is not spirituality. His past reflects no such responsible use of any type.

If you assume the dualistic notions of materialism and hedonism are immune to problems on the spiritual path you my friend are in for a rude awakening. Both are delusional functions of ego. They require transcending which he clearly did not.

If you think you can discern a person from a single video than I pity your level of observation.

Edited by Jacobsrw

9 minutes ago, OBEler said:

You must learn that personality of a human is very complex and can have contradicting lifestyles. If you run a youtube business where you sell your created lifestyle as a good looking guy who gets the attention of girls with wearing off shirts,

He will soon look like a mummy and will realize that people liked only his muscles 9_9

1 hour ago, WaveInTheOcean said:

Haha wauw lol, im just amazed by how attached your are to your own ideas about him (and the world for that matter)

Let go

The dude has woken up. Sure, he lacks groundedness - itll come

This is your view, you’re entitled to it. Stop pontificating and demanding those who think differently to agree with you. He has received insight, not woken up. These are two very different things.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@JacobsrwAt least I can it more than you. 

You can do everything with consciousness, so even eating meat and enjoy life can therefore very spiritual. Think about it

Another fact is, that not all your acting must be spiritual, lol

I dont say he is awakened. But what you said, that his spiritual side is fake because he did not show it the videos before, that is what I want to show you that your conclusions could be wrong

Edited by OBEler