upstream

Youtuber w/ 2.5M followers did aya, now doing 40 day fast to help ppl wake up.

187 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Awakening on camera is a challenge because it reinforces a sense of other and gets one in one's head. It becomes a distraction from going deep within.

At some point he's gonna have to realize that he is talking to himself and that there's no one here but him to awaken.

Best of luck to him. Not easy stuff. Hopefully he isn't doing it for the views and attention.

That precisely is the only thing merely keeping him together. If he were to see the futility in all the social media antics he was propagating he would end himself. The access to connective media may be what keeps many alive in this work but it also compounds delusion if not used appropriately. 

Whatever is required to happen for him will happen.

Edited by Jacobsrw

4 hours ago, Member said:

But when you are enlightened you don't need any light source because you are the light -_-

He is the Light, so the light has to be on. :) 

I feel like we are saying the same thing with different words. 

he could be doing it for attention its not impossible but i think theres been a clear shift in consciousness. I saw his videos when he first did the aya and obviously it was probably too much too soon but he definitely experienced something. I think it could be a positive he just needs to integrate it more but that will come in time. Its interesting because his normal audience are literally the opposite of what hes talking about now so im intrigued to see where he goes with it, he could get lost in the chasing views again but we'll see, good luck to him  

Maybe he is immature or new to this but he spits some truth tbh. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 hours ago, Jacobsrw said:

Whatever is required to happen for him will happen.

You know it, all to come is good, good cooking xD 

@ConseptWonderful it is indeed to see the light shine through such a face of envy and awe for many, aiding in the shift, with support and scrutiny 

come on guys, it sounds many people here are jealous about this guy who had a lifestyle like the complete opposite of spirituality and now his progression with one drug experience is so more faster than many people commenting here.

He is pretty cool to give a shit about his audience, shocking them totally with deep spirituality stuff.

Edited by OBEler

He just posted a new video about how to grow your willy be 1.5", now that he has been freed from the confines of his ego and insecurities. Lol. I am really enjoying this progression. 36 more days to go!!!

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

And why only 1.5"?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

5 hours ago, OBEler said:

shocking them totally with deep spirituality stuff.

Now he's shocking them with penis traction devices to stretch your wee-wee. xD

The guys hilarious. I'll give him that. He reminds me of Ace Ventura.

“You don’t have problems; you are the problem.”

– Swami Chinmayananda

Namaste ? ?

I've got a feeling he's only making these click-baity videos to reach as many possible people as possible with his ideas. This is just a step in waking people up

33 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Pics or it didn't happen ;)

And why only 1.5"?

you look interested leo, what's the deal? :P

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

9 hours ago, OBEler said:

come on guys, it sounds many people here are jealous about this guy who had a lifestyle like the complete opposite of spirituality and now his progression with one drug experience is so more faster than many people commenting here.

He is pretty cool to give a shit about his audience, shocking them totally with deep spirituality stuff.

Or could it be that some are just not naive enough to be persuaded off simply viewing a collection of 5 videos?

You are are granting him far more privilege than you could ever know. For all you know, he could have the the same level of consciousness as a rock. You just don’t know from simply watching a recording. 

11 hours ago, DrewNows said:

You know it, all to come is good, good cooking xD  

Possibly, but the good one expects may not be the good they desire. He could implode form the inability to maintain himself.

Edited by Jacobsrw

33 minutes ago, NorthNow said:

@Jacobsrw If you understood you wouldn't be doubting. You're being a spiritual gatekeeper. 

You are making a false equivalency. One can doubt while still understanding, perspective is not binary. I could say the same to those who vehemently believed otherwise. Why are you not doubting him if all you have is merely the recording of several YouTube clips?

All you’ve done is made a gross assumption off the appearance of what you’ve seen.

The mirage of water in a desert appears real until it is closely observed to be seen as an illusion.  

Don’t simply just conclude off the basis of empiricism.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Leo Gura haha. i have no idea - that's just what he said in his video. he said it went from 2 to 3.5. assuming that was a joke though lol

By the way, Connor is on Spiritual path since 3 years. He said it in one of his videos

So he is not a beginner 

@Jacobsrw I stand by what I said, I highly doubt your knowledge and understanding. I wouldn't want to make such gross assumptions based off of your few comments :D

Edited by NorthNow

41 minutes ago, NorthNow said:

@Jacobsrw I stand by what I said, I highly doubt your knowledge and understanding. I wouldn't want to make such gross assumptions based off of your few comments :D

I respect your opinion. Nonetheless, I urge you to look at things with more nuance and meticulousness than they first appear. 

41 minutes ago, OBEler said:

By the way, Connor is on Spiritual path since 3 years. He said it in one of his videos

So he is not a beginner 

This I doubt. I’ve seen much of his previous work and persona long before this. He emanated no sense of spirituality from the many appearances I observed. So many seem to be making myopic assumptions having only known of him for several weeks. I urge those to do some further research.

Edited by Jacobsrw