upstream

Youtuber w/ 2.5M followers did aya, now doing 40 day fast to help ppl wake up.

187 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

No...you can fall back into duality.  Because of the state of consciousness.  You will fall back into a lower state of consciousness in which separation appears real.  That is a state of consciousness.   That does not mean that there are much higher states of consciousness.  But first one must transcend the materialist paradigm.  I'm thinking you have.   Then it becomes apparent that reality is states of consciousness.  That doesn't mean it is not One.  It just means that there are degrees of consciousness.

Why is Duality Lower than nonduality? Isn't that a duality between duality and nonduality? If reality is ONE how can there be higher and lower?  Dual and nondual?  Where is this oneness? Does it have a location?  Is there someone who is controlling this process? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Mandy the Mystic :) ❤

Still imagining :(

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

6 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Why is Duality Lower than nonduality? Isn't that a duality between duality and nonduality? If reality is ONE how can there be higher and lower?  Dual and nondual?  Where is this oneness? Does it have a location?  Is there someone who is controlling this process? 

That is just it.  This is duality.  But all dualities collapse in God mode.   It cannot be grasped here.   God or you are creating all of this - including the difference between duality and non-duality.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

17 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

God or you are creating all of this - including the difference between duality and non-duality.  

Good news. That's what I'm trying to say from the beginning. It's all planed out and perfect.  Chilling out is worth it lol. 

-Osho

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Good news. That's what I'm trying to say from the beginning. It's all planed out and perfect.  Chilling out is worth it lol. 

Wise words.  You are IT.  So there is no where to go but to find Yourself :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Wise words.  You are IT.  So there is no where to go but to find Yourself :)

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

How can you search for that which is doing the search? ;) 

How can you find the only thing that can't be lost? ;)

I have to to take the zeroth step. The pathless path. :)

-Osho

@Meta-Man How do you know how far he is on his journey? And it's irrelevant anyway. You sound like a typical gatekeeper

This video is interesting.

He is definitely having an awakening and he needs help.

Edited by Raphael

@Raphael at the moment he’s still sleeping, just checked on him - although he left the lights on... he must be really full of fear to leave the lights on. but there will be an awakening fosho! if you have the time you maybe can watch it live.

Edited by remember
confusion about life and live.

Just now, remember said:

@Raphael at the moment he’s still sleeping, just checked on him - although he left the lights on... he must be really full of fear to leave the lights on. but there will be an awakening fosho! if you have the time you maybe can watch it life.

He's sleeping with lights on for people to be able to see him. He's wearing a sleeping mask.

Just now, Member said:

He's sleeping with lights on for people to be able to see him. He's wearing a sleeping mask.

you must have problems to fall asleep, too.

28 minutes ago, Member said:

Why do you say that? It is morning here ^_^

don’t know, maybe because you must have watched him put his sleep goggles on and diving into the endless seeeeeee! ;)

41 minutes ago, Member said:

Don't be silly guys. He is sleeping with the lights on because he is enlightened. :) 

@remember I check his channel from time to time and just saw the white sleeping mask. Now I see he has a clock at the end of the bed, guess it's for people to see that the recording is genuine? Anyways, the whole concept reminds me of Truman Show... hope he isn't an a-hole and act just to get views... although he clearly lost a lot of weight & his eyes look different.

15 minutes ago, Member said:

@remember I check his channel from time to time and just saw the white sleeping mask. Now I see he has a clock at the end of the bed, guess it's for people to see that the recording is genuine? Anyways, the whole concept reminds me of Truman Show... hope he isn't an a-hole and act just to get views... although he clearly lost a lot of weight & his eyes look different.

don’t know, he has this video on overcoming skin disease i stumbled upon getting involved with this topic, there was a commercial just before he revealed his magic cure. i’m not sure if this will get a lot of attention. although its like a suppressed hunger strike. if he would reveal names at least he is sympathisizing with... just recently two members of a turkish band died from hunger strike because they were suppressed by the turkish government, how much of attention was that getting? people are dying in front of our eyes hunger themselves to death and still our governments are not doing much.

who counts the silent deaths?

Edited by remember

Awakening on camera is a challenge because it reinforces a sense of other and gets one in one's head. It becomes a distraction from going deep within.

At some point he's gonna have to realize that he is talking to himself and that there's no one here but him to awaken.

Best of luck to him. Not easy stuff. Hopefully he isn't doing it for the views and attention.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.