upstream

Youtuber w/ 2.5M followers did aya, now doing 40 day fast to help ppl wake up.

187 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How do you measure that?  Is there an objective scale somewhere in the universe for measuring awakenings?  Is there a holy book or ultimate authority somewhere that gets to decide the levels of Awakening and who's "woke" and who's not?.  If awakening is subjective experience how can you make objective judgments about who's awake and who's not based on your subjective experiences? .  like when Leo says I'm conscious of XYZ and if you are not conscious of XYZ like me then you are not awake.. Tada! Lol 

There will be paradoxes and you have very diligently pointed one out.  That said there are Absolutes which are objective.  That's why they are Absolutes.  And they are realized in a pure non-dual state or an Absolute state.

These states of consciousness are once in a life time unless you are Leo.  I have hit them in a series over a 2 month period.  

Now, i would need DMT to overwhelm the ego because it doesnt want to die again and ego death prior was via meditation

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

27 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

But this is always a possibility whether ones films their awakening process or not. It's just that when it isn't filmed, no one knows about it.

True.

14 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How do you measure that?  Is there an objective scale somewhere in the universe for measuring awakenings?  Is there a holy book or ultimate authority somewhere that gets to decide the levels of Awakening and who's "woke" and who's not?.  If awakening is subjective experience how can you make objective judgments about who's awake and who's not based on your subjective experiences? .  like when Leo says I'm conscious of XYZ and if you are not conscious of XYZ like me then you are not awake.. Tada! Lol 

Thats because the one doing the measuring is illusory. Therefore, could never be accurate. One can only approximate probabilistic estimation, which most of us here have done.

The futility of the finite self is that it can yes only measure what is subjective. However, measurability ultimately collapses and the reality of things become seen for what they really are, nothing. Thus, measuring turns out to have no more utility than a rock does for you digestive system.

Edited by Jacobsrw

@Inliytened1 @remember  is there anything that exists but the absolute?. 

Can illusions exist in actuality ? Is there something more true than another except in the mind? 

And therefore can you not be awake?

Does falsehood even exist?

If my level of consciousness at this moment is not the absolute truth how come it exists? 

Can you not be awake? 

Is a realization of the truth bigger  than the truth itself? 

Can you ever realize the whole truth? 

Can the infinite be couched within the finite? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

If my level of consciousness at this moment is not the absolute truth how come it exists? 

so you can expand it more and more into consciousness and more and more truth - it’s only so long the absolute as it is not integrating infinity.

9 minutes ago, Someone here said:

@Inliytened1 @remember  is there anything that exists but the absolute?. 

Can illusions exist in actuality ? No.  Direct experience is Truth.

And therefore can you not be awake?

Does falsehood even exist?  Of course.  You devil you.

If my level of consciousness at this moment is not the absolute truth how come it exists?   You are Truth you just slapped yourself over the head with a dishpan.

Can you not be awake?  What are you conscious of right now?

Is a realization of the truth bigger  than the truth itself?   One.

Can you ever realize the whole truth?   Yes because you ARE it.

Can the infinite be couched within the finite?  That's what you are.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, remember said:

so you can expand it more and more into consciousness and more and more truth - it’s only so long the absolute as it is not integrating infinity.

11 minutes ago, remember said:

Integrating what??? Lol.  Contemplate this word carefully.. INFINITY.  Analyze this.. non-finite=Non definitive=Unknown= No thing=Beyond it all=And it is all.. It is the integration and the non-integration.. And much more. 

Edited by Someone here

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

Integrating what??? Lol.  Contemplate this word carefully.. INFINITY.  Analyze this.. non-finit=Non definitive=Unknown= No thing=Beyond it all=And it is all.. It is the integration and the non-integration.. And much more. 

lol contemplate this word carefully. you could also disassemble it “ in finite”

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Integrating what??? Lol.  Contemplate this word carefully.. INFINITY.  Analyze this.. non-finit=Non definitive=Unknown= No thing=Beyond it all=And it is all.. It is the integration and the non-integration.. And much more. 

Relax brother.  Be cool with her.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

5 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

What are you conscious of right now? 

It has no name sir.. It is prior to my labeling it.. Whatever I say will be the interpretation of what I'm conscious of not what I'm actually conscious of... Because what I'm actually conscious of is a fucking unexplainable.. Uninterpretationable miracle. Which means you can give it whatever name you want or I want in this case. 

-Osho

3 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Relax brother.  Be cool with her.

LOL she is a she.. Maybe she is right after all I'm not awake ya know :D

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

LOL she is a she.. Maybe she is right after all I'm not awake ya know :D

None of us are awake.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

None of us are awake.

10 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

True because that's an impossible duality. If you assume the absolute truth is absent and it needs to be attained you have guaranteed that you will never find it. Because it was never lost. Absolute truth is absolutely true. It can never be attained because it can never be lost. The only thing that is preventing us from awakening is our insisting that we are not awake.. You are only focusing on the absolute truth of what is outside the matrix and ignoring the absolute truth of what is inside the matrix. Truth is not somewhere else lol. awakening is not an object that "you" carry with you.  You are not even real and awakening is all that there is.

That's how I see it personally and it has set me home for good.?

-Osho

@Someone here the picture of the cow is funny.

and the whale, too.

just doing reality checks.

Edited by remember

5 minutes ago, remember said:

@Someone here the picture of the cow is funny.

and the whale, too.

just doing reality checks.

I don't get it I'm not the mood for riddles at the moment. 

-Osho

1 minute ago, Someone here said:

I don't get it I'm not the mood for riddles at the moment. 

your mood is irrelevant for the riddle. you also don’t have to solve it.

40 minutes ago, Someone here said:

True because that's an impossible duality. If you assume the absolute truth is absent and it needs to be attained you have guaranteed that you will never find it. Because it was never lost. Absolute truth is absolutely true. It can never be attained because it can never be lost. The only thing that is preventing us from awakening is our insisting that we are not awake.. You are only focusing on the absolute truth of what is outside the matrix and ignoring the absolute truth of what is inside the matrix. Truth is not somewhere else lol. awakening is not an object that "you" carry with you.  You are not even real and awakening is all that there is.

That's how I see it personally and it has set me home for good.?

You can awaken to the Absolute but then you will fall back into dualify.  Only with Mahasamadhi will you be God in its purest state (pure Infinity) forever.  But that does not come from selfishness.  That comes from pure selflessness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

14 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

You can awaken to the Absolute but then you will fall back into dualify.  Only with Mahasamadhi will you be God in its purest state (pure Infinity) forever.  But that does not come from selfishness.  That comes from pure selflessness.

You made the absolute not the absolute by saying that. Where can I fall back from the absolute if not to the absolute? 

-Osho

5 minutes ago, Someone here said:

You made the absolute not the absolute by saying that. Where can I fall back from the absolute if not to the absolute? 

No...you can fall back into duality.  Because of the state of consciousness.  You will fall back into a lower state of consciousness in which separation appears real.  That is a state of consciousness.   That does not mean that there are much higher states of consciousness.  But first one must transcend the materialist paradigm.  I'm thinking you have.   Then it becomes apparent that reality is states of consciousness.  That doesn't mean it is not One.  It just means that there are degrees of consciousness.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.