upstream

Youtuber w/ 2.5M followers did aya, now doing 40 day fast to help ppl wake up.

187 posts in this topic

Wait till he discovers contemplation 

You have been gifted the Golden Kappa~! 

I'm very worried for his mental health I think he needs someone to support him and guide him through this transition something seems very ungrounded. I wish him all the best however and its good he has woken up so to speak and can spread the message 

One thing is I noticed:  I feel like there has to be some 'spiritual handbook' or manual out there available underground to make a business out of spirituality, because when he became "awakened", his videos are exactly word for word describing enlightenment or awakening in an almost almost too good fashion.  Almost came out sounding like Leo out the gates.  Without prior investment in spirituality, how did he cough up all that info in a short amount of time without referring to something?  

I hope some of you see right through this facade because you might have to dive deeper into your spiritual work if you find this convincing or real lol.  

44 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

One thing is I noticed:  I feel like there has to be some 'spiritual handbook' or manual out there available underground to make a business out of spirituality, because when he became "awakened", his videos are exactly word for word describing enlightenment or awakening in an almost almost too good fashion.  Almost came out sounding like Leo out the gates.  Without prior investment in spirituality, how did he cough up all that info in a short amount of time without referring to something?  

I hope some of you see right through this facade because you might have to dive deeper into your spiritual work if you find this convincing or real lol.  

My thoughts also. It just doesn’t feel genuine. A part of me roots for the dude but my intuition tells me he is heavily deluded.

Why not 40 days no internet?

That would be a real growth :D 

Edited by dimitri

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

14 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

It just doesn’t feel genuine.

It is genuine FOR HIM. It's his way.

Keep in mind that the process of awakening, if actually filmed, will look very different -- much more messy and incoherent -- than some interview with Eckhart Tolle or Osho 30 years after the fact.

Now that we have YouTube, more and more awakening processes will be filmed in real-time. And they will not look pretty or be grounded like some enlightened master sitting on a pedestal. It's gonna look a lot more "real". By which I mean, you're going to see the ego-mind acting out and airing its delusions. That is real. That's part of the process. Especially for young and immature people.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

26 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It is genuine FOR HIM. It's his way.

Keep in mind that the process of awakening, if actually filmed, will look very different -- much more messy and incoherent -- than some interview with Eckhart Tolle or Osho 30 years after the fact.

Now that we have YouTube, more and more awakening processes will be filmed in real-time. And they will not look pretty or be grounded like some enlightened master sitting on a pedestal. It's gonna look a lot more "real". By which I mean, you're going to see the ego-mind acting out and airing its delusions. That is real. That's part of the process. Especially for young and immature people.

Agreed but I was referring to his claimed awakening. His expression of it may appear real but his alignment to the absolute does not. Incomprehensibility does not equate to awakening, integration does.

To me, he appears to have experienced incomprehensible insight and is now sporadic and fragmented in trying to interpret them. In other words, his level of development does not match his mystical experience. Thus, his mind is having a breakdown due to the inevitable incongruence.

Expect one to go insane without the proper foundation.

Edited by Jacobsrw

3 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

Agreed but I was referring to his claimed awakening. His expression of it may appear real but his alignment to the absolute does not. Incomprehensibility does not equate to awakening, integration does.

To me, he appears to have experienced incomprehensible insight and is now sporadic and fragmented in trying to interpret them. In other words, his level of development does not match his mystical experience. Thus, his mind is having a breakdown due to the inevitable incongruence.

Expect one to go insane without the proper foundation.

Awakening comes in many degrees. He may have some mild, early version of it. Obviously he will need years to mature and this is his process.

Somebody close to him should point him here.  If he has the humility.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Awakening comes in many degrees. He may have some mild, early version of it. Obviously he will need years to mature and this is his process.

Agreed. It’s a good start but who knows whether he will endure it. Some have committed suicide over such inability to comprehend. I guess awakening is inevitable either way. It’s just whether one wants to enter it consciously or unconsciously.

7 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Somebody close to him should point him here.  If he has the humility.

the humility to then work all of his problems out for him as a vip? if you have that humility, prego perfavore!

12 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

who knows whether he will endure it. Some have committed suicide over such inability to comprehend.

But this is always a possibility whether ones films their awakening process or not. It's just that when it isn't filmed, no one knows about it.

7 minutes ago, remember said:

the humility to then work all of his problems out for him as a vip? if you have that humility, prego perfavore!

Haha no the foundation laid out in the teachings.  Sounds like the dude has no foundation.    He could become so much more conscious.  But again - what is he willing to surrender?  How much has he actually awoken?

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

1 minute ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha no the foundation laid out in the teachings.  Sounds like the dude has no foundation.  

only the dudledidude has foundations.

Just now, remember said:

only the dudledidude has foundations.

Question is what is he really willing to surrender?  That depends on if he really died or not.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Haha no the foundation laid out in the teachings.  Sounds like the dude has no foundation.    He could become so much more conscious.  But again - what is he willing to surrender?  How much has he actually awoken?

How much do you want him to awaken? Imagine that. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

How much do you want him to awaken? Imagine that. 

Mandy the Mystic :) ❤

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Question is what is he really willing to surrender?  That depends on if he really died or not.

i was already wondering...realized, forgot again... where did he go?

9 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

8 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

How much has he actually awoken?

How do you measure that?  Is there an objective scale somewhere in the universe for measuring awakenings?  Is there a holy book or ultimate authority somewhere that gets to decide the levels of Awakening and who's "woke" and who's not?.  If awakening is subjective experience how can you make objective judgments about who's awake and who's not based on your subjective experiences? .  like when Leo says I'm conscious of XYZ and if you are not conscious of XYZ like me then you are not awake.. Tada! Lol 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

How do you measure that?  Is there an objective scale somewhere in the universe for measuring awakenings?  Is there a holy book or ultimate authority somewhere that gets to decide the levels of Awakening and who's "woke" and who's not?.  If awakening is subjective experience how can you make objective judgments about who's awake and who's not based on your subjective experiences? .  like when Leo says I'm conscious of XYZ and if you are not conscious of XYZ like me then you are not awake.. Tada! Lol 

exactly, it’s relative. if you take leo as xyz then leo is the measuring stick - the most objective you can get as he is the most democratic one. i mean as a measuring stick. he is also probably already one of the tallest - so you could say its objective he is one of the most elevated around.

Edited by remember