Leo Gura

Policing Is Hard Work

408 posts in this topic

the-ten-most-lawless-countries-wjp-rule-

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

https://worldjusticeproject.org/sites/default/files/documents/WJP-ROLI-2020-Online_0.pdf

World Justice Project

WJP Rule of Law Index 2020

Over the last five years, countries experiencing the largest average annual percentage drop in the rule of law were
Egypt (-4.6 %),
Venezuela (-3.9%)
Cambodia (-3.0%),
Philippines (-2.5%),
Cameroon (-2.4%),
Hungary (-2.1%), and Bosnia and Herzegovina (-2.1%).

The single biggest decline by factor over the past five years was Egypt’s and Poland’s score for Constraints on Government Powers, with an average annual decline of -8.5% and -6.8%, respectively. 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Edited by Nak Khid

38 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

This might just be me talking from no experience, but I'd rather have disorganized chaotic criminal murderers than organized efficient government murderers roaming the streets.

Chances are the streets will not be disorganized for too long. Gangs and warlords will take over. Later you might have a fascist government. If that is not enough the military might take over. That is the situation in Brazil.

Edited by Epikur

2 hours ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

How's more government intervention working?

Working great.

Government intervention has destroyed the nuclear family in the black community.

Is this is a joke?

Without government intervention black people would still be lynched and caged.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Preety_India said:

@Raze  so you mean to say, in other words, police brutality should be swallowed just because we want cops to stay on their jobs 

not what I said.

54 minutes ago, AtheisticNonduality said:

This might just be me talking from no experience, but I'd rather have disorganized chaotic criminal murderers than organized efficient government murderers roaming the streets.

are you really suggesting America would be better off with no police? Do I really need to explain how ridiculous that is? 

Edited by Raze

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Is this is a joke?

Without the government, white people would be lynched and caged

without the government the us would be practically probably still a colony and then maybe australia, too. and maybe india, too. or hitler would have maybe gained world power or maybe it would all look completely different in a way we cannot imagine. this is why its very important to really really have some plans before starting a tea party. maybe they should have thought about all the problems one would have in a constitutional democracy.

Edited by remember

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Working great.

Is this is a joke?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/06/us/black-abortion-missouri.html

Blm until violence in the community or the disproportionate amount of crime as well as abortions. I am all for calling out police murdering black people but the nonsense of catering to riots is insanity. 

With all due respect, you are wrong here. Government intervention DESTROYED the black community particularly the nuclear family. The biggest detriment is reliance on the state not fathers in the household. The government is not the father nor head of the household. The longer the reliance on the state and government, the more problems will continue. 

A big issue is that, you cannot openly discuss these types of issue without some moron screaming racist. AGAIN, we have celebrities in the black community cheering on riots from the WHITE COMMUNITY. 

Seeing you brought up lynched and caged; by which political party? The same one's making faulty promises. 

More government intervention is not the solution. The individual is key as well as fathers in the home. 

17 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

With all due respect, you are wrong here. Government intervention DESTROYED the black community particularly the nuclear family. The biggest detriment is reliance on the state not fathers in the household. The government is not the father nor head of the household. The longer the reliance on the state and government, the more problems will continue. 

just because slavery was abolished does not mean there are no gender problems in the black community - you cannot make the government responsible for fathers running away or whatever you see as the issue and reason for single mothers relying on the state - shame on you for bringing this up, this has nothing to do with skin colour but with making women responsible for fathers who don’t care, they should better be staying in toxic relationships?

although the issue might be a dysfunctional relationship you would push women into slavery with that again.

Edited by remember

2 minutes ago, remember said:

without the government .

I didn't say no government though I am a fan of smaller not larger government. The intervention is counter productive. 

Take for instance the welfare state. Since its inception, has it increased or decreased? 

Similar to the shenanigans of covid and global pandemic, turn off the world economy due to global pandemic. But blm protests so, everything is ok? Pandemic cured? No. It is a real virus. It was not nearly as fatal as it was made out to be unless someone had a compromised immune system. Family business are destroyed and if not, surely during riots. 

No emergency funds or savings so, people run to the government who prints off money. We had the dalai lama and pope championing government. Very holy indeed. 

Its all political and one big smokescreen. The craziness in a election cycle year. Its the matrix and we're all plugged in. The biggest problem of people is that lack of individual.

The reliance not on first oneself, family, and community but government. Herein lies the reasoning behind the disharmony of the nuclear family and chaos in communities. The race baiting and the insanity grows. 

More government isn't the solution. Nor is printing off money. 

4 minutes ago, remember said:

just because slavery was abolished does not mean there are no gender problems in the black community - you cannot make the government responsible for fathers running away or whatever you see as the issue and reason for single mothers relying on the state - shame on you for bringing this up, this has nothing to do with skin colour but with making women responsible for fathers who don’t care, they should better be staying in toxic relationships?

Shame - calibrated at 20, the lowest of the low in DR Hawkin Power vs force. Nice! No shame but thanks. 

Stay in a toxic relationship? No procreate with a toxic relationship. You wut? 

Again, man bad. Not choose and select a better man. Fathers are not doing the abortions. Try again. 

There are gender problems but again, running to the state and more government intervention is not a solution. Neither is the victim card. 

There's a fantastic best seller by Jocko on ownership. You should read it. Ny times best seller list. Also broke down superb points on police training. 

4 minutes ago, Onemanwolfpac said:

Shame - calibrated at 20, the lowest of the low in DR Hawkin Power vs force. Nice! No shame but thanks. 

Stay in a toxic relationship? No procreate with a toxic relationship. You wut? 

Again, man bad. Not choose and select a better man. Fathers are not doing the abortions. Try again. 

There are gender problems but again, running to the state and more government intervention is not a solution. Neither is the victim card. . 

wrong and i don’t care about your shame, there is none. that’s why your opinion on that issue is not really of relevance, it’s just exemplary.

Edited by remember

Nobody in america holds total power. So if there is a problem with the government all of us in the country are to blame for who we elect and what we do about things. The US is a group effort. 

Love life and your Health, INFJ Visionary

11 hours ago, Raze said:

not what I said.

are you really suggesting America would be better off with no police? Do I really need to explain how ridiculous that is? 

I never advocated for that.

13 hours ago, diamondpenguin said:

Nobody in america holds total power. So if there is a problem with the government all of us in the country are to blame for who we elect and what we do about things. The US is a group effort. 

Nah. If you don't pay taxes, you are tossed on jail. Shifting the onus on the people when government a lot of the time is nothing short of legalised gangsters. The problem is that group identity removes the onus of the individual. 

Victim card and government handouts is not a solution. 

34 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Just so you guys can realize how dangerous it can be for the cops:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/hb2lq1/drunk_driver_shoots_cops_then_drives_away/

The response is cowardice. Criminals with a free pass to do anything. Stun guns a cop and shot dead before people burns down Wendys? 

I feel bad for the cops right now. I linked the one who was paralyzed on Vegas. I think reform is necessary bit the default is victim card. Floyd was murdered. The guy stun gunning cops had a weapon and got put down. The news link i saw said they want the death penalty. 

Government simping to mob mentality is pathetic. Order must be restored. 

Edited by Onemanwolfpac

26 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Scholar

Holy shit. I hope the copper is ok.

Everyone survived as far as I know.

Glory to Israel

@Onemanwolfpac Individualism and culture are only two components within a much more complex system. If you want to expand and deepen your understanding, you will need hold your views looser and be open to learning. Yet this can be challenging to do. The mind has incentives to maintain and protect it’s paradigm to which it is attached/identified. This is perceived as beneficial to the self, yet this orientation is a major block to expanding and deepening understanding, especially when subconscious anathema is mixed in. It will keep a mind locked in a myopic mindset.

It's a good point that perhaps criminal records should not be disclosed to employers.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.