BipolarGrowth

Is suicide the most powerful method for reaching total enlightenment?

138 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Member said:

I know, I want my cat to be God too. That's why I suffer. I am God but I cannot help my creation.

Lol. Because you are not a god. You are nothing. You created your body and your cat. Your body has no differences than your tv. What is your tv’s capability, your capability is human capability. You are not god, you are nothing in the so called body or life.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@James123

5 hours ago, James123 said:

Thats not a trap. Thats being completely being nothing, thats why infinite. Nothing could be nowhere everywhere, nothing and everything. Infinite formlessness.

Its a trap.  It makes you think all thought and emotion is ego.  Thats one of the biggest traps i see here.  And it is turned into its just "This". 

Not everything is ego.  Remember Consciousness is Infinite.  And Infinite Mind comes from a place of selfessness.  Infinite Mind has infinite compassion.   So emotions all boil down to Love.  All emotion is Love.  Fear is just the absence or rejection of Love.   

You have conflated Infinity with some dumb, emotionless, cold thing.   You might as well be a materialist ?.  Its a common mistake when taking Infinity on as a belief.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

8 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Member where is your mind? Where are you? If you dont know the word of god, who is god? If you dont know the word of enlightenment, what is enlightenment? These are all matrix, words, which is an illusion. 

My mind is everywhere, I am everywhere. Matrix is the preconceived ideas your mind has believing that you will die, that you're a human or the whole universe happens right here, right now. You are not separate from everything that is. Open your eyes, there's no reason to keep them closed. Their purpose is to see.

Edited by Member

@Inliytened1 @Member i hope you guys will experience of glimpses of Mahasamadhi :) every Illusion is based on nothing. Thats why infinite. Not being dumb or cold, this is the truth. But at the same tine you guys are right. The experience destroyed so called life emotions. I got it why Peter Raltson or Krishanamurti like that. Because it is the truth. Nothing.

Edited by James123

@Member you are everywhere because you are nothing. 

@Inliytened1 infinite is nothingness. If you are not nothing, you cant be anything. 

Every form based on formlessness or nothingness. I still feel love, compassion or happiness a lot more :) however they are all beautiful illusions :) However, experience helped me to feel more love and compassion. Thats the beautiful part. However in actuality, nothing is happening. Ask anyone you want. If you are completely god. There is no emotion or thoughts there. Just you. When the dream disappears, only left is infinite nothingness. Thats why everyone is enlightened, because all is based on nothing and existed by nothing. If it is no nothing, it can not take any forms. Thats the reason why all is perfect because all is coming from nothingness.

Edited by James123

Hmmmm

Is there a difference between suicide and sacrifice?

Both can be unified via this: choosing to end your life.

Sure, the intent varies...

So can we put a spin on it... Can one suicide where the intention isn't to escape the suffering... But to change the level...

Hmmm....

?

?

Edited by SoonHei

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

@James123 I don't think love deserves to be called illusion. When you see the overwhelming beauty of all things, consciousness can't stop but try to understand or extend it. Reality is kind of stretching and compressing itself really hard such that empathy makes its way through the deepest fears. The proof of Love isn't just about happiness, God want you to understand how infinitely crazy it is about you and how much you understand it understands you. This is soul.

@gswva love is the purpose of creation, bridge between duality to non duality. But when it comes the truth, it is infinite formlessness because every form comes from formlessness. Because of that nothing is at the same time everything. Additionally, nothing inside of the body. It is empty.

@James123 Love isn't a force that can be turned on or off relative to itself, the will of creation is what we truly are. It isn't a form. God is an extremely simple being, so simple that it can exist. Although the truth might only be a state of being that can't be known so I'm not sure about anything.

Edited by gswva

@gswva fear is not a force either. If you never felt fear, you can never know feel of love, thats why they complete each other. God is so simple, thats why it is just a being, thats why it’s nothing, which is formless and awareness itself. Truth is only state of being, which is nothing. Thats it. Thats what i have been trying to explain. Infinite nothingness, which is full complete being. Thats why all is one, all is it. The truth.

Edited by James123

9 hours ago, Yarco said:

Quantum immortality is a real possibility. Every time you try to kill yourself, one version of yourself dies, but another survives the attempt and goes on living. But you'll be permanently injured, maybe braindead, and still stuck in this body and life. So it can always get worse.

From my understanding, there could be an infinite versions of yourself but all these alternate versions or realities don't communicate with each other. You could be death in one version and alive in another but life doesn't continue if you've successfully killed yourself.

8 hours ago, James123 said:

If you are completely god. There is no emotion or thoughts there. Just you. When the dream disappears, only left is infinite nothingness. Thats why everyone is enlightened, because all is based on nothing and existed by nothing. If it is no nothing, it can not take any forms. Thats the reason why all is perfect because all is coming from nothingness.

I see that you replace God with "you" and think that God is formless, but God is infinity and every form you could imagine. All this Maya bullshit comes from a misunderstanding of one's true nature as being God the Creator.

5 hours ago, James123 said:

But when it comes the truth, it is infinite formlessness because every form comes from formlessness. Because of that nothing is at the same time everything. Additionally, nothing inside of the body. It is empty.

Reality is 0 and 1. Zero is not infinity, is just the halfway between the two infinities, the form and the formless.

Edited by Member

Can we please lock this thread, what ever the content. Equating physical body suicide with enlightenment is dangerous, as unstable people are known to browse this forum and there have been suicide notes in the past. 

@Member you are not awake brother. You haven’t realize the truth. I can even see from your talking style.  Formlessness can be exist without a form, but form can not be exist without formlessness. Such as, every salmon is fish, however salmon can not be exist without being fish, however in order to be fish you dont need to be specifically salmon. Everything is pure consciousness (nothingness). If it doesn’t exist, nothing can be exist. Ask leo, you guys trust him :) but at the same time whatever you want to call it you can name it, because whatever name you put it, it comes from nothingness or pure consciousness. So whatever you do you cant run away. Nothing can be nothing and at the same time infinite. Nothing is the core.

Edited by James123

quote-the-tao-that-can-be-told-is-not-the-eternal-tao-the-name-that-can-be-named-is-not-the-laozi-60-71-81.jpg

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

@James123

A feeling can’t be felt. 

Love you. 

Do you mean that you are the feeling as nothing? 

Love you. 

12 hours ago, James123 said:

I still feel love, compassion or happiness a lot more :) however they are all beautiful illusions :)

Not. Two. 

I doesn’t mean anything because I is a thought. What is not two can not think a thought, anymore than feel a feeling. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

7 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Not. Two. 

I doesn’t mean anything because I is a thought. What is not two can not think a thought, anymore than feel a feeling. 

You are %100 right. That i was trying to explain :) i am love, compassion and happiness. Because i am nothing :) 

@Nahm thanks for correcting me :) 

Love you