BipolarGrowth

Is suicide the most powerful method for reaching total enlightenment?

138 posts in this topic

Tolle's realization came after the thought "I cannot live with myself anymore". Then a voice came in that asked "Are there two of me that I cannot live with myself?" The illusory drama of self and duality seen through. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

15 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Eckhart Tolle reached enlightenment in almost suicidal moment of his life.

His degree of consciousness was at a completely different level prior to.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

3 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

Tolle's realization came after the thought "I cannot live with myself anymore". Then a voice came in that asked "Are there two of me that I cannot live with myself?" The illusory drama of self and duality seen through. 

Reminds me of this story: 'He lay down on the floor, made his body stiff, and held his breath. "My body is dead now," he said to himself, "but I am still alive." In a flood of spiritual awareness he realized he was the Self.'

:) 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

11 minutes ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura

Death is death, right?

Not necessarily! There could be a difference between dying of selfishness and dying of selflessness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Can you explain what is the difference between those two? If it's possible of course.

The self seeks pleasure and fears pain, psychologically. The body does this naturally and in a healthy manner on its own. Suicide is when things get SO painful psychologically, that suicide is the only way the self can think of to seek escape from pain. It has nothing to do with enlightenment and is a tragic misunderstanding. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

32 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Not necessarily! There could be a difference between dying of selfishness and dying of selflessness.

how could it be? No one is here. 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

It also depends how tightly your mind clings to the ideas of suicidal and not suicidal and God realized and not God realized.  I think it's stupid to be so attached to one's image and being God realized. That's why many say they 'channel'.

The beauty of reality is so immense that that stuff won't remain for long. 

Edited by Artaemis

4 minutes ago, James123 said:

how could it be? No one is here. 

No one is Infinite intelligence.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 we are not a human, infinite or intelligence. We are just nothing, awareness itself. No more than that. Dying, human, infinite, intelligence vs. these are all words. Only thing is exist awareness itself. So where is death? Even me is illusion, who write these sentences as a person. There is no distinction of anything.

Edited by James123

Just now, James123 said:

@Inliytened1 we are not a human, infinite intelligence. We are just nothing, awareness itself. No more than that. Dying, human, infinite, intelligence vs. these are all words. Only thing is exist awareness itself. So where is death? Even me is illusion, who write these sentences as a person. 

Infinie intelligence is Pure Infinite Awareness.  That is not human.  You give it a human aspect because you are human.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 i am not a human. These are all words that you learned. Being human, getting enlightened, borning or dying. You are the moment. Thats it.

Edited by James123

I don't think so mate. The point is to see through the ego entirely and LIVE, as opposed to unable to see through it and KILLING YOURSELF INSTEAD. LIVING is a beautiful thing

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Inliytened1 i am not a human. These are all words that you learned. Being human, getting enlightened, borning or dying.

Exactly. Infinite intelligence is God.  God is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent.  That is Pure This.  Or Pure Consciousness.  Pure Actuality.  Pure Love.  Pure Present Moment.  All else is imaginary.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Exactly. Infinite intelligence is God.  God is omniscient, omnipresent, and omnipotent.  That is Pure This.  Or Pure Consciousness.  Pure Actuality.  Pure Present Moment.  All else is imaginary.

So where is death? 

1 minute ago, James123 said:

So where is death? 

I stated it.  The concept of death exists in your imagination.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 thats what i pointed out. Lol. Look at my question to Leo :) 

2 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Inliytened1 thats what i pointed out. Lol. Look at my question to Leo :) 

Yeah but the difference between dying by suicide and realizing you are God are distinct.  A distinction created by yourself.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 i was about to suicide , instead of doing that i consumed 10 gr shrooms. I died anyway, after death nothing changes. All same. Like right now.

6 minutes ago, James123 said:

@Inliytened1 i was about to suicide , instead of doing that i consumed 10 gr shrooms. I died anyway, after death nothing changes. All same. Like right now.

It's similar to Eckhart Tolle.  If your level of consciousness was already at a certain point then you will become conscious that you were God   is that what happened?  Otherwise it will be like 99 percent of the population and they are clueless to their true nature.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.