Nirvanalight

Demonic possession 5-meo-dmt

10 posts in this topic

This trip report could serve as a warning for people who want to tryout 5-meo-dmt for the first time. 

I have done something really stupid. I have quite some experience with the use of Magic Truffes and only had good trips with it.  I wanted to try some other psychedelic drug for a change and I came across on 5-meo-dmt. As  people who have used psychedelics before know, the things you do before the trip have often a big influenced on the experience.
This week I slacked off a bit and have been diving in allot of conspiracy material. I will not share all my findings, but one particular subject I found very disturbing and was intrigued by it. 
Pedophilia is wide spread phenomenal within the entertainment industry, media and the ruling class. There is allot of cult creation going on within those communities. What I didn't know that some of those people are worshipping Satin and participating in satanic rituals. One of those rituals contains sacrificing children. Yes, this really happens, you could do the resource yourself. The evil that occurs within this secret communities goes beyond our imaginations.  

Before I took 5-meo-dmt I was in a very low vibration state of mind, I just finished watching another conspiracy documentary. In the weekends I often go back to my father’s place, who is a farmer.  Nobody was home at the moment and somehow I thought it was a good idea to try this new stuff out. I will begin snorting a small line and see what for effect it has I thought . After couple of minutes I began experiencing the effects.

My heartbeat started going up very rapidly. My hands where shaking. I couldn’t think straight anymore, it seemed almost like an entity tried to possess me and was doing the thinking for me. My perception changed and it felt I had connected to my soul. However this soul was dark and  it felt demonic.
My heart went so fast, thought I was going to die. But worse, I thought my soul would burn in hell for eternity. I panicked very hard, so I decided to call my dad(which I couldn’t ever imagine doing while on drugs). When he arrived I told him to call the cops, I wasn’t able to do it myself anymore. And he had to tell them that 5-meo-dmt is a demonic drugs which is perpetrating the minds and the souls of people around the world. I was thinking about the people who worship Satan and I was going to be one of them either in this life are the afterlife. I was yelling at him, grasped him and he panicked. I had to work very hard to talk normal again and try to calm him down. He didn’t know what he should say to the police and I kept telling him just call them and I would do the talking. In the end he didn’t do it.
Slowly I started to go back to my senses again. The whole trip didn’t lasted longer than 15 minutes I believe, but goddamn what a ride it was.  

Could I really have been taken over by evil spirits? Well, I heard off a theory that when we use psychedelics that we let our spirituals guards down and that other spirits can invade our bodies. The interesting thing is that a similar thing happened to me before. But in that case it was a very lovable angelic spirit and it was all voluntarily. It didn’t force me like this demonic spirit did to me.

One thing is certain. I will never touch this drug ever again. I made a big mistake going in the trip with such a negative mindset. Never having  a bad trip before I thought I could handle this just fine. Never been I so wrong.

Well, i think the lesson here isn't to touch on 5-Meo but to not waste your precious time looking into conspiracy theory that might or not be true.

We become what we pay attention to, go spent some time contemplating God, and Love, and Peace, and Beauty, and Bliss.

2 hours ago, Nirvanalight said:

Before I took 5-meo-dmt I was in a very low vibration state of mind, I just finished watching another conspiracy documentary.

Stop filling your mind with junk.

Sorry you had such a frightening experience. I would be less worried about superstitions and more cautious about tripping so carelessly and in such a volatile state. Doesn't sound like you went into this at all properly or safely. Doesn't even sound like you even measured a dose out properly or gave any thought to the set, setting or your own internal state. Stop investing in superstitions that were formed when people had less knowledge than they do now. All that demonic occult stuff is a waste of time and a problem if you actually want to invest into it.  

I've found the information you've seen to be true.. as true as any other fact you could know these days. This forum believes otherwise, and that's fine. 

But as others have said, drop it. Because it is clearly not serving your journey.

This is also a lesson to not take psychedelics lightly. They are serious business, and you casually took the most hardcore of them all. I don't know where you got the idea that that was an okay thing to do, but I hope it wasn't from Leo. 

I've warned others in the past. I think Leo talks way too casually about 5-Meo with not enough emphasis on it being a very advanced drug for those who have extensive psychedelic experience.

It's okay though. You're going to be fine. I would take some time off from drugs and just live as clean as you can for a while. Sending you some love ♥️

I'm terribly sorry that happened to you and I wish you the best of luck. I also had a terrible trip once because of a very very bad mindset. Now I'm 7 months later and this is totally behind, 100% recovered and now tripping again. You haven't broken anything or done anything irreparable. My mind wanted to believe this too. (DIfferent story but same message). Of course it was a story, the perfect one to be constantly worried about.

It's ok if you don't want to take drugs again. In my case I didn't need drugs to figure it out. Reading + Meditation was enough. I would advise to take all the positive energy and put it together into making a successful recovery.

8 hours ago, Nirvanalight said:

Before I took 5-meo-dmt I was in a very low vibration state of mind, I just finished watching another conspiracy documentary.

Stop looking into conspiracy theories, they will change your mood and even make you have a bad trip (anxiety) with your own brain chemicals. Not sure what 5-meo-dmt did to you but I doubt that something tried to possess you. I used to watch many weird documentaries and I've had some eerie sensations days after. Your brain is like a mice running on wheel that once wired on negative thoughts patterns, you shouldn't expect to have a peaceful ride.

I want to share with you a positive experience I had with “possession.” I believe the people responding here do not have any experience with spiritual entities, so they immediately discount what you say about your potential possession experience. 

On my first 5 gram mushroom trip, I accidentally invoked what I can only describe as a cephalopod goddess. I know this sounds strange, but it is my experience. At first, my teeth felt like they had turned to foam. I then lost sense of my body in the normal sense, and it felt like I had tentacles. I began making clicking sounds uncontrollably (speaking in tongues?) I had a very real sense that I had began operating in a non physical dimension. I was communicating with higher forms of intelligence in a way that completely transcended thought. This was all very positive, but my ego, body, and anything you’d call human beyond my eyesight (which was severely altered) was gone. At the end of the trip I went to get the food I had prepared for when the trip was over. When I went to reach for it I thought “it’s so strange to have to do things physically again.” 

I think if you are more careful with your next trip you should be fine. It’s not a bad idea the meditate and pray beforehand. I’d pray to whatever positively oriented God or being you resonate with. Pray for protection. I’ll link a video that helps to describe the nature of demons which I personally believe to be real. A lot of the people here believe in impersonal forms of spirituality that do not discuss demons or angels much. You have to ask yourself why billions of human beings would believe in something that has no basis in reality. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY