Javfly33

Do you think Eckhart Tolle lives in almost constant Bliss?

45 posts in this topic

If this isn't bliss then...

“I opened my eyes. The first light of dawn was filtering through the curtains. Without any thought, I felt, I knew, that there is infinitely more to light than we realize. That soft luminosity filtering through the curtains was love itself…” - Eckhart Tolle

Edited by Marten

Everything IS LOVE, everything is music... :x

@Marten Touche. Just bear in mind that tales of enlightened people often get exaggerated. Did Jesus walk on water and turn water into wine for real?

8 minutes ago, Nahm said:

‘It’s’ Bliss.

I'm not really sure what what the parentheses mean here. If it is omittance, I understand. Still, I'm skeptical when it comes to "almost constant Bliss".

@student Wow dude amazing explanation. Many things make sense to me now. Whenever I’m in my comfort zone I feel it and whenever I’m outside of it I loss it. Thank u man! Do u have some resources that helped u get to this info?

@student still very useful post btw. Just wanted to say I was referring to other kind of bliss. 

12 hours ago, Nahm said:

Not two, is bliss. 

Still not sure. Nevermind. Maybe one day. Peace V

@EnlightenmentBlog

There are not two, there is not really even one in a thing or form sense, there is only formless infinite bliss. Apparently this bliss is believing it’s a “thing” among “things”, apart from itself, and that “it” is ‘skeptical’ and ‘ not sure’. Maybe a simpler pointing...if you = existence, and it seems there is form & multiple entities, but you knew ‘who’ you are, ‘knew the truth’...would you ever for a second be concerned or worry about anything? If so, what? Why? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm I get that. Can we keep it practical, for the sake of this discussion. And since you can only talk through direct experience, is almost constant Bliss being experienced? Or is there irritation/sadness/etc still arising? (I talk about you, but there is no you who experiences these, I know).

@EnlightenmentBlog

‘You’ as the subject which could be irritated or saddened by objects, or experience bliss, is the subject-object, separate self perspective. Eckhart is not experiencing bliss. Nahm is not experiencing bliss. These are thoughts. Meditation is ideal.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

11 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@EnlightenmentBlog

‘You’ as the subject which could be irritated or saddened by objects, or experience bliss, is the subject-object, separate self perspective. Eckhart is not experiencing bliss. Nahm is not experiencing bliss. These are thoughts. Meditation is ideal.

But Bliss can be conscious what it is or not.  If not bliss could think is an object and imagine a shit ton of stories. This does Seem as an important difference.

2 hours ago, Nahm said:

@EnlightenmentBlog

There are not two. There is no one experiencing bliss. 

@Javfly33 bliss is bliss. You are not the person who is experiencing bliss, you are the bliss.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

@Nahm you right. For a second I thought I owned Bliss. So arrogant since I don't even exist Lol

@James123 True. Only when I stepped out of myself I realize Bliss has always been the case . 

Edited by Javfly33

4 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

True. Only when I stepped out of myself I realize Bliss has always been the case . 

You are exist as a thought. You dont need to step out of yourself, because  yourself (As human) is existed bu thoughts. If you go with flow and be at the moment, bliss is inevitable. Because you are already it, however thoughts creates self prison (such as you are human, in body, me and you vs). 

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

commenting so I can come back and watch videos later

"Some people, not me, are a little concerned. Some people, not me, feel you...might be...
demonstrating a failure to show appreciation."
-Russell Bufalino

40 minutes ago, JessiChell said:

commenting so I can come back and watch videos later

Lol still on retreat? :D 

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x