Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
coughie

best spiral dynamics book to translate

7 posts in this topic

hello guys! I'm looking for a book on spiral dynamics to translate it into Persian. I find spiral dynamics a fascinating model but i'm tired of explaining it to people one by one and not all people around me speak English so i can't share Leo's videos, so i've decided to translate a book, but there are lots of books with different editions that don't know which one would be a better introduction; and can't possibly get to Leo's booklist because of US sanctions.

Maybe make subtitles to Leo's first video? Will certainly take you less time than a book. 

Or, read several, get a good understanding of the model, and make a website. I find whole spiral dynamics books rather hard and written for the western audience.

Well, I am planning to write my own book on spiral dynamics in persian and i can't really buy any books to read, i dunno if i should say how i'm gonna get the book or not but i have to choose one book to read and translate =)
Keep in mind that Iran hasn't signed copyright agreement and our banks are blacklisted by the USA, and we can't have international bank accounts.

I know where to get books I don't know which one to choose

It is always difficult to translate the whole book into different language formats that can be easily understood by different people.I have tried to check the https://translatehub.org/translation-forum-for-career/ site help which is helpful for the translation of the written content in a good way. Most of people want to learn the different language formats in an effective way.