EntheogenTruthSeeker

Leo, how often do you trip currently?

19 posts in this topic

59 minutes ago, JosephKnecht said:

How often do You trip?

The better question

I'd be interested in hearing how often leo trips these days ...

@JosephKnecht @Peo @Aaron p I am sober and “thriving in sobriety” in my own unique way. I need THC as medicine for mania and kundalini psychosis. 

taking a break 

Love Is The Answer: LSD Awakening

Watch out boss, thc will fuck you up eventually. Trust

Can agree about the THC. It really fucks with dopamine which in turn makes you feel less connected with life. It blurs the mind in fog and slowly damages memory over time. While THC has some wonderful qualities, it’s best used very sparingly as to not damage the mind. 

I eventually reached a point during meditation where I realized how much harm persistent use of weed was causing and scaled waaay back. Even now, my sober state is actually more pleasurable than being high which is a pretty massive shift from my stoner days. The mind fog, lack of focus, and energy depressant qualities dont outweigh the euphoria anymore. 

I remember reading Leo said he likes to trip every 2 weeks

@Consilience absolutely man. People say "it effects different people different ways" but from my observations this is only the case for a given period of time...in my observations 100% of the results say that thc really starts to fuck up your mind and mental health. I was surprised how bad it was making me feel

I have no fixed schedule. Sometimes daily, sometimes not for months.

Right now I don't feel I need any more tripping.

When I trip these days, it's mostly for science, just to see what will happen on some new chemical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Please considering trying N,N-DMT sometime. I would enjoy to hear your insights.  

Edited by NorthNow

1 hour ago, NorthNow said:

@Leo Gura Please considering trying N,N-DMT sometime. I would enjoy to hear your insights.  

I tried it many times.

Insights in my last video.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Aaron p @Consilience

100% agree, daily use of Weed is way too common and habit forming, should be used much more sparingly, id also even argue when you haven’t got too much planned the next day, I did it a lot at 17/18 and noticed the effects in my last year of school. 

Plus, this way it takes like nothing to get high, I have friends spending £20-30 a day on weed, it’s crazy.

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

I didn't expect to come to this thread and have my feelings about weed actually change in the favor of smoking less... But I'm glad it did :D

@Leo Gura Happy for you bro that your sober state is getting to the point where you don't need to trip <3 

@CultivateLove  You'll eventually reach a point where 'sobriety' is so fucking good, you can take or leave any drug, and just use them occasionally for fun, instead of out of habit or need. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

6 hours ago, LfcCharlie4 said:

@CultivateLove  You'll eventually reach a point where 'sobriety' is so fucking good, you can take or leave any drug, and just use them occasionally for fun, instead of out of habit or need. 

This! Which is crazy... Like literally the bliss of sobriety outweighing the bliss of drugs. Until I personally experienced that shift, I never *really* thought it was possible. I find meditation to be the best tool to appreciate the pleasures of sobriety. 

That all being said, shamanism is a valid spiritual path, at least it has been for me. It's just that over time one's relationship with mind altering substances changes. Instead of using them to chase good feelings (escaping one's present state in favor of another state) the context shifts towards exploration and curiosity. For example, I don't use psychedelics to get high, I use them to explore consciousness. In the case of weed, I feel like I've just about explored as much of it as I need to in 1 lifetime lol. 

One final point I'd like to add for other weed users - Until you actually feel the damage and have a preference shift towards sobriety over being high, trying to quit or scale back will probably be quite difficult. I've tried to scale back a lot over the course of my useage but always seemed to fall back into a habit of frequent use because at the end of the day, I preferred being high over being sober. Until one day it finally just... clicked. Inquire into why you're using weed, and try to really get clear on what its effects are. Explore sobriety and the nature of pleasure, and well being through meditation.

@Consilience well put, and yes, when the news drops it can just become an exploration or a fun thing you do with friends (or alone) from time to time instead of a habit, which it sadly is for so many people. 

@Aaron p thanks bro