Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nadosa

I fell asleep but I felt very conscious and aware that I was asleep

3 posts in this topic

It felt like I couldnt really distinguish between reality and dream. I did not know if I was actually dreaming or really doing stuff. It felt like I wasnt really asleep either but rather detached. Sometimes it happens when I fall asleep with a bad mindset and my mind cant find any rest. Then my body somehow falls asleep but my mind is still running which is kinda scary. Well it kinda freaked me out after I woke up because I didn't know if I was actually doing something or just dreaming. Sometimes I tend to wake up and instinctly do something. It is hard to explain. 

It happens to me all the time when I'm overthinking too much. If it overwhelms you and makes you feel tired, or feel like going insane, take a break. Mind needs to rest as it can't process too much information at once.

Also, I saw what you said on another thread:

I am kind of in an uncomfortable "mind-created" state of utter irritation where I feel like I am aware but my mind tells me there is no one aware creating a destructive dissonance. I think it is based upon a belief that I really believe that I dont exist or died or whatever and my mind kind of fucks with this.

This is a trap and a dangerous one because you can start dissociate from everything that you experience. There is still YOU which is your higher self (no need to identify with your ego), so please don't believe that nothing is under control. Actually, everything is under control because you are the puppeteer ;)

Edited by Member

If you have already got there, this could be actually be a great portal to step into awareness

Just imagine how it would be without even the mind running.