DreamScape

Why dont we advocate awakening kundalini more?

26 posts in this topic

Kundalini is said to be the evolutionary and transformative energy that can be awakened in a person via spiritual practice. In my experience, this healing energy works wonders, from being able to heal real, physical, tangible areas of the body to profound emotional change that can radically change a persons life. Im talking healing acne, back issues, hearing issues (in my experience), to truly allowing one to fully feel their emotions and heal them.

Ive also recovered from disassociation from this. 

Awakening is fun and dandy, we get to see the truth and become one with god, realize we are god, but lets be really honest here, profound emotional and physical change and healing is huge and to the most suffering, broken people this would mean would mean the world for them to have this resource and healing. 

I have not done years and years of work and have integrated god consciousness and such, so i cant ENTIRELY speak for that, although with how broken i was, and how i see so much suffering i the world, and so many people with disorders such as schizophrenia, autism, and other disorders of the mind, i think this aspect of what im awakening to seems way more important and profound than inquiry for truth, as this is what will really transform people and the world. So why arent we talking about it more??

Genesis 27:27-29

@Raptorsin7 it was spontaneous. Its not over yet, although it seems like the end result is going to be truth/enlightenment. 

I know that the path of kundalini does lead to truth, although my point is we should talk about it mote because of the physical and emotional healing

I wasnt disassociated before it, it was something that i created from becoming really ungrounded. But for example, i had brain damage that has been healed, and the other such stuff above. 

Edited by DreamScape

What exactly is Kundalini Awakening ?

Seems like something everybody repeats none actually know

If I have a sudden mass of energy doing yoga I'll call it "that was Kundalini". Is that how it works?

There really isn’t such thing as awakening “kundalini”. Try and drop this concept as it complicates things. Your just going through an energetic experience because you opened up your consciousness or had a awakening. 

The more you awaken the more free energy you will feel going through your body which is often referred to as kundalini.

@Javfly33 its like an eneegetic potential that exists within all humans, which allows you to live to your highest potential, and it does this by clearing your mind (chakra system) of all beliefs and blockages (traumas) that are in the system. As disorders are typically a reault of trauma or past lives (not sure if its this or its genetic trauma passed down via lineage tbh), healing disorders are just a side effect. It also seems (for me at least) to naturally connect you to god / the universe. Theres a video by "real spiritual dynamics" on yt that i like to watch if youre interested. 

Also thats weird for me, because this has been the central of my awakening and im really really surprised to hear people dont really know what this is.

Ive never had a single experience, because this has been just a process for me that doesnt really end. 

Edited by DreamScape

@SBB4746 no its a real phenomenon that happens to people. For me, it was a single event that caused it to awaken and it has been in my system since. An experience is something shortlived, and doesnt last that long. Its been 2 years for me. That would be a hell of an experience.

Like, i was a little into awakening and spirituality, i had no knowledge of kundalini at the time, and it happened. Lol. 

I believe that both are possible, experience and it awakening in your system like i have described above. For me, ive never had a single experience

48 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

@Javfly33 its like an eneegetic potential that exists within all humans, which allows you to live to your highest potential, and it does this by clearing your mind (chakra system) of all beliefs and blockages (traumas) that are in the system. As disorders are typically a reault of trauma or past lives (not sure if its this or its genetic trauma passed down via lineage tbh), healing disorders are just a side effect. It also seems (for me at least) to naturally connect you to god / the universe. Theres a video by "real spiritual dynamics" on yt that i like to watch if youre interested. 

Also thats weird for me, because this has been the central of my awakening and im really really surprised to hear people dont really know what this is.

Ive never had a single experience, because this has been just a process for me that doesnt really end. 

I see. I agree im my experiece that clearing blockages of energy releases trauma.

And this can lead to Spiritual awakening since much of our identity is grounded in deep beliefs about ourselves that usually they are negative (but even if they are positive, if they are beliefs, they are false, since our identity is not defined).

So doing Kundalini Yoga I have experienced much improment and remembering who I am by the use of healing and releasing trauma, but... it would be for me a leap of faith to call it "kundalini awakening".

Maybe I haven´t had it. I would say that doing certain yoguic practices raises your state of consciousness in certain ways which lets you "move energy" through the body, accesing memories, healing beliefs...etc. Do you refer to that when you talk about "energetic potential"?

@DreamScape yeah I know what you mean, I had what they called a kundalini awakening about 4 years ago (though I don’t like to call it that anymore). I’m just trying to help you deepen your awakening by telling you to lose the whole concept of kundalini (I.e deconstruct it). It’s nothing more then a concept your mind is making up. 

@Javfly33 by energetic potential, i mean its like a huge bubble of energy thats popped when it is opened. When i first opened it, i was able to run faster and felt super super energized. Now its working on my body, so i dont feel that, actually more tired haha.

It seems like for awakening, there are multiple paths that you can take so its not something required or necessary. It seems SUPER beneficial and is a huge improvement to well being and satisfaction though.

@SBB4746 ohh i see. Although thats true, i dont think im ready to breakdown concepts yet, and by referring to kundalini as a term i am talking in dualistic terms, as the nondual cannot be talked about. 

3 minutes ago, DreamScape said:

@Javfly33 by energetic potential, i mean its like a huge bubble of energy thats popped when it is opened. When i first opened it, i was able to run faster and felt super super energized. Now its working on my body, so i dont feel that, actually more tired haha.

It seems like for awakening, there are multiple paths that you can take so its not something required or necessary. It seems SUPER beneficial and is a huge improvement to well being and satisfaction though.

Interesting. So you literally see a bubble of energy when that shit happens? Omg hah

Hahaha. For me, no. Although i have heard that when it awakens from the root chakra it pops like a bubble of energy and shoots up the spinal column to the pineal gland. Apparently thats how it is supposed to awaken

by the area of the coccyx. @Javfly33

This really blows my mind still. You wouldnt expect anything like this when you're a materialist, and then a whole new world blows up and youre exploring a whole new area of life you never knew existed.

5 hours ago, DreamScape said:

For me, it was a single event that caused it to awaken

So what was that event for you ?

7 hours ago, DreamScape said:

the evolutionary and transformative energy that can be awakened in a person via spiritual practice

That’s you playa.

You are the pure Goodness this place is. The dreamscape is actual, yet all for playing. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

9 hours ago, DreamScape said:

Why dont we advocate awakening kundalini more?

Leo and many of the forum are much more focused on psychedelics over kundalini.

@Alextvvv i was watching martin luther kings i havw a dream speech and i got emotional. After that, huge pressure in my head and sat with that for 30 mins. Then i looked into the mirror and reaized, existentially, how beautiful i was. I was immobile for like 2 hours after that. Ive been having all the typical awakening symptoms after that.

I don't know if kundalini has the same kind of existence of lets say, this table in front of me.

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.

@DreamScape So your kundalini awakening was not difficult ? I have read many story of people having traumatic experiences when their kundalini awakened, that now I have sometimes a small fear that popes up in my mind when I am having a strong experience. I would like to know if only some people have it rough or most people :)

Also have you some experience with psychedelics ? I am curious to know if it changes things in that regard after the kundalini awakening.