WaveInTheOcean

Why does God always pretend to NOT see Herself? Cos He can't take It - It's too much!

11 posts in this topic

... until It isn't, of course ;-)

Remember: No perspectives - in isolation - are The Truth.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain two opposing thoughts without accepting/rejecting either of them."
"T
he whole is always greater than the sum of its parts."  - Aristotle, (sort of).

Perspective 0: When it is recognized that the feeling that there's more to be found is just another "illusory thought", it takes the wind out of the sails, so to speak, right?

Perspective 1: When it is recognized that there is always more layers and more depth to The Infinity of Love & Consciousness than your own myopic selfish imagination, you are humbled beyond humbled, and this does set wind in the sails, so to speak. ?

Perspective 0: When it is recognized that the 'feelings of fear, lack & separation' are just "illusory ego-thoughts"..., where do you go from there? It seems that nothing matters, since there is "no one here". Naturally, then, there is nothing to gain, nothing to lose. Everything is whole & complete as it is. Right?

Perspective 1: Easy enough: You go beyond that limited, myopic victim-perspective and start seeking (yes, fucking seeking) for the "final Loving blow to yourself", that will from ever thereafter make the 'feelings of fear, lack & separation' impossible for You to even create/receive/perceive again.

- Just recognizing that the feelings/thoughts of 'fear, lack & separation' are due to 'egoic identifications/stories/survival-programming' is one thing; we could call that "the awakening of the mind." 

- But to actually never again get any 'feelings of fear, lack & separation' is another thing; namely, what we could call "the awakening of the heart."

(( Awakening of the Heart = Infinite Happiness. Inner Peace. Always seeing Yourself in Everything. Understanding that the Entire Multiverse is being manifested due to Your Will / Your Intelligent Boundless Love. ))

Of course, in one sense, You are already The Divine Godhead, and have been so forever. So You are already Whole & Complete, and can never not be that. It is just that You - as God - keep pretending not to *see It*. 

You must grasp, that what you call "your own thoughts & feelings of lack, fear and separation, etc." are ultimately identical to Love. It is something You do to Yourself - out of Love. You never do anything to Yourself that is ultimately not done out of Love. 
You always Love Yourself Infinitely in Infinitely many ways (granted, sometimes twisted, from an ego-point-of-view.)

If You can grasp that, become that, you literally become One with The Godhead, i.e: with Yourself. You become Absolutely Free.
This is Liberation.

But WintO/God: Why does God seem to always keep pretending NOT to see *It* ?  (i.e. Itself ?)

Because: God can't fucking take it!
The Shining Diamond Luminosity of Her own Infinite Boundless Love destroys even Himself.
It is too much. Way too much! ... Until it isn't.

It is more comfy, fun & exciting -- He has tricked Herself into believing -- to keep pretending to be a "poor little me." 
And that is even if that poor little me is a human person who believes she has everything figured out, but is in fact stuck -- to his own complete oblivion -- in a classic neo-nihilistic "nothing matters, there is no-one here, nothing to gain, nothing to lose, everything is whole&complete"-web-of-beliefs-perspective.

Final words to everyone reading: Everything matters. Nothing is happening out of chance or by accident. Every single event in your life -- no matter how evil/bad it may seem -- is happening due to My Love. (A Love you probably cannot grasp (until you can)).

There is "someone" here! You! God! Me! Know that.
I am Intelligent beyond Intelligent. Loving beyond Loving.
I am in every single experience of anyone and anything.

Trust Me: There is everything beyond everything for you to gain. (It is always worth it a million times.)
Absolutely speaking, yes, there is nothing to lose. Except until there is! Of course, there is something to lose: Me! ?? And I'm still being lost for most souls on this Earth-planet. Please don't lose Me forever. ??? *

I am fully aware that many of you don't feel whole and complete, and that, currently, civilization on Earth do not appear whole & complete & loving. (Far from it, to be frank). But do not fear. Trust and have faith in Me.

Keep loving, keep looking inward, keep seeking, keep widening your consciousness, keep working. ?? ❤️
We will get 'There', eventually. Together as One. Stay strong.
Oneness is what is. ✨

Love from God
❤️❤️❤️
* ;-)

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Realize that you don't know what enlightenment is, until you get it.
The meaningless words "enlightenment", "awakening" , "liberation", etc., they mean something different to everyone.

To me, actual liberation/awakening is when you no longer "create/receive/perceive" any feelings of: lack, fear, separation. 
Instead all you receive are feelings of: Oneness. You see yourself in everything. All life events (for you and all other beings), all experiences are Your Doing.   (OBS: This has always been the case and can never not be the case. What matters is if you 'get it' or not. :-))

No resistance. Inner Peace. Infinite Happiness. Boundless Love.
That's enlightenment, brothers and sisters.
Yes, it's worth it a million times. 

It feels like stepping out of a heavy space suit. Prior to awakening you used so much damn energy all the time on worrying, regretting the past, fearing the future, wondering about other people's opinion of you.  When you no longer do that (because you realize: it's all you, nothing is not-you), you have enormous new reserves of energy which you can spend on: Loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. <3 <3 <3

You will eventually realize that what commonly is called "other people" is: One/God/You/Me. Zero difference. From the Absolute Perspective, this is. Of course, relatively speaking, We are still participating in Our Own Bitter-Sweet Dream, playing that there are 'self' and 'other' ..., but it now seen to be that: play, not-real.

<3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Can you bite your own teeth?  --  “What a caterpillar calls the end of the world we call a butterfly.

Check out my last topic. Let´s see if you are really enlightened. ;) 

What are psychedelics?

I will try to explain it with an analogy of a video game.
Imagine that you are a character inside a video game and that the video game is programmed with a certain type of programming language/code, that sets up certain determined rules of the game.

All characters are programmed to understand and interact precisely with this programming-language/typed code, and with its rules. This is applicable to 100% of the characters. Until now, there is no way out of the constraints of this code and its rules, because that's just how the code works.

But suddenly, imagine that we inject into this video game: a hack. This hack is a script, that if run against the characters, they will be able to “step out” of the code/game and its rules for some brief time. During this time, they will be able to completely perceive and operate without any rules/programming. This could even mean realizing that they are inside a video game and that this video game is not actual reality, but just a small part of it -- of an actual infinite, eternal, more whole, ‘more real’ reality.

To the ‘characters’ who managed to step outside and see the existence of this “whole new reality”, they will call this: Infinity/God/Consciousness/etc. Also, some of them will no longer consider the script/hack an ‘object of the code of the video game', because the script/hack itself will let them see that the code/game itself and its rules were just that: programming, code, game, fake, illusion. It was not grounded in anything *real*.

Now, substitute:
video game by what you call real life;
character by what you consider ‘a person’;
code by rationality/logic/causality;
rules by science/materialism/natural laws;
‘stepping outside’ by spirituality;
script/hack by: psychedelic / meditation / self-torture / ”rare character”.

( - Credit for this analogy is not to me. I copy-pasted it some time ago -- saved it on my PC, and then, now, edited it slightly -- from a dude here on this forum. Can't remember his/her name.)

<3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

30 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Check out my last topic. Let´s see if you are really enlightened. ;) 

Your requirements of what it would mean to be enlightened are fantasy. These ideas aren't grounded in direct experience, obviously, so don't cling to them. They may be partly true, partly untrue. They can never be actually *true*.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Once there is realization of the character, the relationship to the character changes. 

An example I’ve been working on lately is with sexual role playing. A have a good friend that recently asked to explore sexuality with me for healing. . . This caught me attention. . . She tells me a whole backstory about how she was mistreated by her father and that she was never in a safe space to explore her sexuality. For example, she had always been submissive and has never felt safe to take initiative and explore areas she wants to. She wants to be more dominant and contact the Divine through sexuality”. She tells me that she feels hyper embarrassed, yet she feels safe with me and that I won’t judge or criticize her and I would allow her space to explore and heal.

I’ve done a lot of role playing with women and it’s really difficult to find partners that are good at it. That can’t get fully immersed in the character to the point they actually believe it’s who they are. There is always an aspect of “I’m just pretending to be this character for play”. This is a surface level of role playing. It’s ok, yet I like entering a deeper space in which we each become the character such that we are that character, yet this is super hard to find. . . So. . .the woman above has created a character with a backstory. If I had tried this previously with another woman, she could only pretend. If my ex-gf said “Let’s create a new character for me”. And I said “Sure. How about you be a woman that was mistreated by your father and you never had a safe space to explore your sexuality. You have always been submissive and feel very embarrassed talking about your sexuality. You see me as a safe person. You want to be dominant for the first time and connect to the Divine through sexuality”. . . She would have replied “Hmmm, that’s a tough one - I’ll give it a try”. Yet this would have been a very surface level. She wouldn’t truly believe she was this character and become the character. It would have been obvious she was pretending and she might have paused during sex and said “How am I doing? Do I seem like the character”. That would ruin the whole thing.

Yet with this new gal. She actually believes she is this character!!! She is so immersed in this character that she actually believes it is who she is. She doesn’t need to act or pretend. She is so deep in the character that she has become the character. This is as deep as role playing gets. I couldn’t ask anything more of her. . . So now the question becomes do I allow her to be under the delusion that she is actually this character. On the one hand, I feel like I should. She is stuck playing this one character. She cannot take a meta view to this and believes she is the character. I can see this from a meta view, which allows me to communicate with aspects of her psychology she is unaware of. And she has subconsciously indicated through her resonance that she wants to stay identified as this character in the story she is creating. If she consciously goes meta and realizes she is just playing a character, the dynamics change. It’s not as exciting, alluring, dramatic when one is aware is just a role I’m playing. Most importantly, it’s not real anymore. And she subconsciously told me she wants it real. I totally respect that. I’ve actually tried to make role playing with other women more real. And here she is, 100% believing and identified as the role. 100% real. No pretending. In terms of role playing, I couldn’t ask any more of her. . . .

54 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Serotoninluv -- i like that nickname, cos serotonin is our bread and butter psychedelic -- can you ever NOT be fully immersed in some kind of character (it may and probably is always changing, but still) as long as you are a functioning human being?

The game you're playing now of "having meta view" and seeing that human life is: a play, isn't that too to be in a character? Just a higher game of playing, so to speak.

You are the "I'm awake. I'm no longer immersed in my character anymore. I see it's all a game"-kind-of-character. You are in other words just like her. You are fully immersed in character just like your GF there. You are just immersed in a kind of meta-character. Besides that no difference. You're both human beings. Just one is awake, one isn't.

Anyway. What she is, is God pretending to be a girl. No, she -- as an ego -- is not pretending. She's fully in character. She gets all my applause. Or rather: God gets all my applause for being able to play so fucking well! God doesn't play that well over here, ... or of course he does, just a different flavour. It's just a different kind of playing. Meta-playing. But still: playing. Always playing well.

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

" She actually believes she is this character!"

And you believe you are the awakened characther. Which you are, sure.

We are what we believe.

Now, what do you choose to believe in? God or Ego? Doesn't matter. God = Ego, Ego = God

But still, what DO you actually choose to believe in? The poor little me-myth? Or the "full responsibility"-myth? :D  aka "the play"-myth?

The play myth, I dig that, so I believe in that.

Not that I'm any better than your girl there. She believes she is a girl. Nice. Then she is a girl.

I believe I'm God. Then I'm God.

We are what we believe.

All is absolutely One. Or it is not even One. It's ________________________ and we won't give it a name.

1 hour ago, Serotoninluv said:

Once there is realization of the character, the relationship to the character changes. 

An example I’ve been working on lately is with sexual role playing. A have a good friend that recently asked to explore sexuality with me for healing. . . This caught me attention. . . She tells me a whole backstory about how she was mistreated by her father and that she was never in a safe space to explore her sexuality. For example, she had always been submissive and has never felt safe to take initiative and explore areas she wants to. She wants to be more dominant and contact the Divine through sexuality”. She tells me that she feels hyper embarrassed, yet she feels safe with me and that I won’t judge or criticize her and I would allow her space to explore and heal.

I’ve done a lot of role playing with women and it’s really difficult to find partners that are good at it. That can’t get fully immersed in the character to the point they actually believe it’s who they are. There is always an aspect of “I’m just pretending to be this character for play”. This is a surface level of role playing. It’s ok, yet I like entering a deeper space in which we each become the character such that we are that character, yet this is super hard to find. . . So. . .the woman above has created a character with a backstory. If I had tried this previously with another woman, she could only pretend. If my ex-gf said “Let’s create a new character for me”. And I said “Sure. How about you be a woman that was mistreated by your father and you never had a safe space to explore your sexuality. You have always been submissive and feel very embarrassed talking about your sexuality. You see me as a safe person. You want to be dominant for the first time and connect to the Divine through sexuality”. . . She would have replied “Hmmm, that’s a tough one - I’ll give it a try”. Yet this would have been a very surface level. She wouldn’t truly believe she was this character and become the character. It would have been obvious she was pretending and she might have paused during sex and said “How am I doing? Do I seem like the character”. That would ruin the whole thing.

Yet with this new gal. She actually believes she is this character!!! She is so immersed in this character that she actually believes it is who she is. She doesn’t need to act or pretend. She is so deep in the character that she has become the character. This is as deep as role playing gets. I couldn’t ask anything more of her. . . So now the question becomes do I allow her to be under the delusion that she is actually this character. On the one hand, I feel like I should. She is stuck playing this one character. She cannot take a meta view to this and believes she is the character. I can see this from a meta view, which allows me to communicate with aspects of her psychology she is unaware of. And she has subconsciously indicated through her resonance that she wants to stay identified as this character in the story she is creating. If she consciously goes meta and realizes she is just playing a character, the dynamics change. It’s not as exciting, alluring, dramatic when one is aware is just a role I’m playing. Most importantly, it’s not real anymore. And she subconsciously told me she wants it real. I totally respect that. I’ve actually tried to make role playing with other women more real. And here she is, 100% believing and identified as the role. 100% real. No pretending. In terms of role playing, I couldn’t ask any more of her. . . .

Can you 100% be sure of that the following is not the case?:

That she DO actually FULLY KNOW that she is pretending to be this character, but that she just -- under absolutely no circumstances -- will allow herself to act like she didn't know?  In other words: she is indeed pretending. She is acting it all out. She's just acting that she's a girl who is 100% identified with herself. ;) 

So you think you know that she's stuck in character, yet this is exactly what she wants. In fact she's fully aware of her character. She just likes to play well. It's an art-form for her to play so well that even meta-guys like you get fooled ;) 

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

Who or what is this "I" that believes it can have fun/not-have-fun, and that it is a body OR not-a-body ???

You ARE that BODY of yours. That's much more real to say than believing you are an "agent" inside your head between your eyes and ears.

But you are not ONLY that: you are much more than that: only you don't see it, cos you're caught up in a dualistic mindset of 'me' and 'other', 'my will', 'not my will'. And ofc you are caught. If you were free in your soul you'd see that the distinction between eg. 'your-voluntary-free-will vs. things-that-happen-to-you' is an absolutely arbitrary distinction YOU are making ALL THE TIME, and that you are making it in order to maintain the illusion of "self and other" -- in other words this distinction is equal to survival! 

Your sense-of-self is very narrowly defined. Do you see that? What you define as your self you constrain to only be "your own body" and your attachments/life.

But what about the environment? What about the very floor you are standing on? Could you define yourself without someting around you? Space, walls, nature, things, other people? Think about it? Could you define yourself without anything to contrast yourself with?

The obvious answer -- if you actually care to think deeply about it -- is that: no. You cannot.

Just think about the very air you are breathing. It contains oxygen which is absolutely essential for your biological survival. What creates this oxygen? PLANTS. TREES. 

THE PLANTS AND TREES ARE YOU JUST AS MUCH AS YOUR BODY IS YOU COS YOU BODY'S SURVIVAL IS VERY DEPENDENT ON PLANTS AND TREES EXISTING TO CREATE OXYGEN FOR YOUR BODY.

Then think about the Sun. The sun is also 100% you as much as your body is 100% you. Because without the light from the the sun, there would be no photosynthesis = no oxygen for you = no body.

And this goes the other way too! You see? Without any 'conscious organisms'/'sensing bodies', there would be no sun, no stars, no plants, no environment. Because the sun is only shining if there's *someone* to look at it! Your eyes - and brain - is transforming the photons from the Sun *INTO* the Sun! You are a magician! A real fucking magician! You are transforming physical photons into *light*. How fucking AMAZING is that? Those beautiful crown jewels you call 'your eyes'. they are doing it. you are doing it. haha <3 <3 <3

You are creating the Sun. The Sun is creating you. The environment is creating you. You are creating the environment.
The ultimate strange-loop/paradox! It's all fucking YOU(/GOD) !!!!! <3

Then think about the Milky Way which contains the sun/our solar system.
Without the Milky Way our solar system could not exist, because our solar system is dependent on something to rotate around (the big black hole in the center of our galaxy).

And so to infinity. You can also zoom in. What about the heart of yours that is beating, pumping blood to all your cells in your body? Do you feel like/believe that 'beating your heart' is something *you* *do* ???

You don't, naturally, because that would be too much to believe! It's much easier to beat your heart and shine the sun *unconsciously*. You are doing it 24/7 unconsciously. You are never not beating your heart (until you stop it ofc). You are never not shining the Sun (until you stop shining it).

You are absolutely dependent on the heart inside your body functioning properly. And this heart is made of billions of heart-cells. Each one of these cells is absolutely mandatory for your survival (and these cells need energy/O2 = food/air = environment). And what are these cells made of? Biomolecules! Every single molecule in the universe is you! What are the molecules made of? Protons, electrons, neutrons. What are these then made of? Quarks/Quantum fields say QM. And string theory says strings. But what are these strings or QM-fields then made of? And so to infinity. They are made of YOU of course. Consciousness. God. Absolute Infinity. Infinite Potential. Energy. Love.
And your ego is also dependent on "other", i.e. other people.
If there were no other human beings on this planet, and your upbringing were sort of just getting food through a tube from a machine etc etc., then you'd have no ego. 

You can't have an ego if there are no "other ego's/persons" for you to reflect yourself in. Impossible.

You are absolutely totally dependent on your environment. You are a function of your environment and the environment is a function of you!

The tiny depends on the gigantic. And the gigantic depends on the tiny. 

Everything is essential.

Nothing is not-essential.

Your environment is heads of the coin, and 'what you call "I/your persona/body/mind"' is tails of the coin. You are lost because you keep -- consciously and mostly unconsciously -- insisting on only defining 'yourself' as tails of the coin. But in truth you are JUST AS MUCH heads of the coin as you are tails! You can't have one without the other! 

YOU ARE THE WHOLE COIN! *The Works!* The Universe itself! That's you. Ta-daah.

Seeing that you are the whole coin = Awakening.

Only defining yourself as either heads or tails = Maya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get what you´re saying. My intention is not to argue with the Truth of Oneness, but rather contemplating how this truth is really present in each moment in our lives.

I know right now I am not conscious that I am ONE, that Everything is my body.

Yes, good. (I like this analogy of describing Truth as seeing EVERYTHING as one's own body. Nice one.)

It is in one sense good that you are honest and acknowledge that you are currently not aware of Oneness(the truth). 

It is another sense 'bad' that you actually believe that you are not conscious of *it*, because this belief is in itself -- in a sense, not strictly -- what is hindering you from *getting it*. 

In order to reach enlightenment, you must seek. But you must also stop seeking to *get it*. Question is: How do you seek and not-seek at the same time? Hehe, another crazy paradox.

That's why most teachers preach : "Still your mind. Meditate."  etc. Cos it is only when the rational mind is still / has shut-the-fuck-up that YOU can see YOURSELF as "The Whole", *directly*. Because the rational mind in itself will NEVER get it. It cannot, per definition. Only *you*, as the "consciousness behind thoughts" can get it. But you are hindered from getting it because there is so much "mud" (thoughts) in your field of perception.

Your are seeing with clouded glasses as long as your rational mind is in charge.

1- For those of you who believe we are all God generating the universe-  How can you be sure that we don't live in an objective reality that simply produced beings with consciousness who CANNOT DISTINGUISH whether we live in an objective reality or not, INSTEAD OF us simply being god generating reality? And when I use the term objective reality, I mean an objective reality that is beyond any sort of comprehension at all. Because any perception is by definition, biased and subjective. Objective reality can never be known by consciousness.

2- Whether there is an objective reality or whether consciousness is all that exists, why do we perceive an orderly world instead of PURE randomness?   

Both perspectives are partly true, partly untrue. To get the full truth --- which is, as you say, incomprehensible (for the rational mind, not for YOU per say) --- you need to let go of all perspectives (which is the same as accepting all perspectives).

Yes. You are God generating the entire Universe. You = Me = God = Universe = Love = Consciousness

Yes. "Objective Reality" is beyond any sort of comprehension. Reality is Absolute Infinity.

Ultimately, subjective is equal to objective. No difference. The difference is non-dualistic in nature, like all differences are. You cannot have subjective without objective, and vice versa. Just like you can't have:
good without evil;
love without hate;
tails without heads;
buying without selling;
front without back;
life without death;
environment without conscious beings.
etc.
And vice versa.

It is the mark of a wise mind to be able to entertain two opposing thoughts without accepting/rejecting either of them.
The Whole is always greater than the sum of its parts.

- There IS an Objective Incomprehensible Reality beyond your limited, biased, myopic, selfish consciousnesss with its associated knowing, understanding, logic and rational thinking.

Simultaneously, and just as true:

- Consciousness is all that exists.

Two perspectives on the same Truth, which you can't grasp with language or thinking, but only with direct experience. 

It's like if you're born blind, i.e. you have never seen colours your whole life, then you may ask:

"Hey, can you two, my good dear friends, please tell me what the colour 'blue' is like?"

Bob answers: "It is cold."
Alice answers: "It is hot".

No matter what Bob and Alice tells you about the colour blue (including all the physics and biology of photons, wavelengths, brain-chemistry etc.), you will never actual directly experience the colour blue.

To experience the colour blue, you must... experience it. Ta-daah.
That's direct experience. That's REAL understanding. REAL knowing. You see?

"...why do we perceive an orderly world instead of PURE randomness?"

Well. Like all other dualities, order vs. randomness is also fundamentally one and the same thing:
Love - Consciousness - THE GODHEAD >

But to answer more relatively: You perceive some order, because everything is God's Intelligent Love being manifested. Everything.

You are God.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you care so much about what @Leo Gura / <Insert-Any-Other-Teacher> believes in?
For you, Leo is just an imaginary character on an imaginary screen.

Sure, I think he says some very wise things, often.
So listen to that. What he says. Use what he says as pointers. Use some of his advice, and his practical exercises. (Hint: psychedelics is the best one, I'd say).

Then go find out who you are for yourself.
Directly.
Beyond ideas, concepts and beliefs.
I'll meet you there.

<3

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

On 6/13/2020 at 1:46 PM, WaveInTheOcean said:

Who or what is this "I" that believes it can have fun/not-have-fun, and that it is a body OR not-a-body ???

You ARE that BODY of yours. That's much more real to say than believing you are an "agent" inside your head between your eyes and ears.

But you are not ONLY that: you are much more than that: only you don't see it, cos you're caught up in a dualistic mindset of 'me' and 'other', 'my will', 'not my will'. And ofc you are caught. If you were free in your soul you'd see that the distinction between eg. 'your-voluntary-free-will vs. things-that-happen-to-you' is an absolutely arbitrary distinction YOU are making ALL THE TIME, and that you are making it in order to maintain the illusion of "self and other" -- in other words this distinction is equal to survival! 

Your sense-of-self is very narrowly defined. Do you see that? What you define as your self you constrain to only be "your own body" and your attachments/life.

But what about the environment? What about the very floor you are standing on? Could you define yourself without someting around you? Space, walls, nature, things, other people? Think about it? Could you define yourself without anything to contrast yourself with?

The obvious answer -- if you actually care to think deeply about it -- is that: no. You cannot.

Just think about the very air you are breathing. It contains oxygen which is absolutely essential for your biological survival. What creates this oxygen? PLANTS. TREES. 

THE PLANTS AND TREES ARE YOU JUST AS MUCH AS YOUR BODY IS YOU COS YOU BODY'S SURVIVAL IS VERY DEPENDENT ON PLANTS AND TREES EXISTING TO CREATE OXYGEN FOR YOUR BODY.

Then think about the Sun. The sun is also 100% you as much as your body is 100% you. Because without the light from the the sun, there would be no photosynthesis = no oxygen for you = no body.

And this goes the other way too! You see? Without any 'conscious organisms'/'sensing bodies', there would be no sun, no stars, no plants, no environment. Because the sun is only shining if there's *someone* to look at it! Your eyes - and brain - is transforming the photons from the Sun *INTO* the Sun! You are a magician! A real fucking magician! You are transforming physical photons into *light*. How fucking AMAZING is that? Those beautiful crown jewels you call 'your eyes'. they are doing it. you are doing it. haha <3 <3 <3

You are creating the Sun. The Sun is creating you. The environment is creating you. You are creating the environment.
The ultimate strange-loop/paradox! It's all fucking YOU(/GOD) !!!!! <3

Then think about the Milky Way which contains the sun/our solar system.
Without the Milky Way our solar system could not exist, because our solar system is dependent on something to rotate around (the big black hole in the center of our galaxy).

And so to infinity. You can also zoom in. What about the heart of yours that is beating, pumping blood to all your cells in your body? Do you feel like/believe that 'beating your heart' is something *you* *do* ???

You don't, naturally, because that would be too much to believe! It's much easier to beat your heart and shine the sun *unconsciously*. You are doing it 24/7 unconsciously. You are never not beating your heart (until you stop it ofc). You are never not shining the Sun (until you stop shining it).

You are absolutely dependent on the heart inside your body functioning properly. And this heart is made of billions of heart-cells. Each one of these cells is absolutely mandatory for your survival (and these cells need energy/O2 = food/air = environment). And what are these cells made of? Biomolecules! Every single molecule in the universe is you! What are the molecules made of? Protons, electrons, neutrons. What are these then made of? Quarks/Quantum fields say QM. And string theory says strings. But what are these strings or QM-fields then made of? And so to infinity. They are made of YOU of course. Consciousness. God. Absolute Infinity. Infinite Potential. Energy. Love.
And your ego is also dependent on "other", i.e. other people.
If there were no other human beings on this planet, and your upbringing were sort of just getting food through a tube from a machine etc etc., then you'd have no ego. 

You can't have an ego if there are no "other ego's/persons" for you to reflect yourself in. Impossible.

You are absolutely totally dependent on your environment. You are a function of your environment and the environment is a function of you!

The tiny depends on the gigantic. And the gigantic depends on the tiny. 

Everything is essential.

Nothing is not-essential.

Your environment is heads of the coin, and 'what you call "I/your persona/body/mind"' is tails of the coin. You are lost because you keep -- consciously and mostly unconsciously -- insisting on only defining 'yourself' as tails of the coin. But in truth you are JUST AS MUCH heads of the coin as you are tails! You can't have one without the other! 

YOU ARE THE WHOLE COIN! *The Works!* The Universe itself! That's you. Ta-daah.

Seeing that you are the whole coin = Awakening.

Only defining yourself as either heads or tails = Maya.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, good. (I like this analogy of describing Truth as seeing EVERYTHING as one's own body. Nice one.)

It is in one sense good that you are honest and acknowledge that you are currently not aware of Oneness(the truth). 

It is another sense 'bad' that you actually believe that you are not conscious of *it*, because this belief is in itself -- in a sense, not strictly -- what is hindering you from *getting it*. 

In order to reach enlightenment, you must seek. But you must also stop seeking to *get it*. Question is: How do you seek and not-seek at the same time? Hehe, another crazy paradox.

That's why most teachers preach : "Still your mind. Meditate."  etc. Cos it is only when the rational mind is still / has shut-the-fuck-up that YOU can see YOURSELF as "The Whole", *directly*. Because the rational mind in itself will NEVER get it. It cannot, per definition. Only *you*, as the "consciousness behind thoughts" can get it. But you are hindered from getting it because there is so much "mud" (thoughts) in your field of perception.

Your are seeing with clouded glasses as long as your rational mind is in charge.

Both perspectives are partly true, partly untrue. To get the full truth --- which is, as you say, incomprehensible (for the rational mind, not for YOU per say) --- you need to let go of all perspectives (which is the same as accepting all perspectives).

Yes. You are God generating the entire Universe. You = Me = God = Universe = Love = Consciousness

Yes. "Objective Reality" is beyond any sort of comprehension. Reality is Absolute Infinity.

Ultimately, subjective is equal to objective. No difference. The difference is non-dualistic in nature, like all differences are. You cannot have subjective without objective, and vice versa. Just like you can't have:
good without evil;
love without hate;
tails without heads;
buying without selling;
front without back;
life without death;
environment without conscious beings.
etc.
And vice versa.

It is the mark of a wise mind to be able to entertain two opposing thoughts without accepting/rejecting either of them.
The Whole is always greater than the sum of its parts.

- There IS an Objective Incomprehensible Reality beyond your limited, biased, myopic, selfish consciousnesss with its associated knowing, understanding, logic and rational thinking.

Simultaneously, and just as true:

- Consciousness is all that exists.

Two perspectives on the same Truth, which you can't grasp with language or thinking, but only with direct experience. 

It's like if you're born blind, i.e. you have never seen colours your whole life, then you may ask:

"Hey, can you two, my good dear friends, please tell me what the colour 'blue' is like?"

Bob answers: "It is cold."
Alice answers: "It is hot".

No matter what Bob and Alice tells you about the colour blue (including all the physics and biology of photons, wavelengths, brain-chemistry etc.), you will never actual directly experience the colour blue.

To experience the colour blue, you must... experience it. Ta-daah.
That's direct experience. That's REAL understanding. REAL knowing. You see?

"...why do we perceive an orderly world instead of PURE randomness?"

Well. Like all other dualities, order vs. randomness is also fundamentally one and the same thing:
Love - Consciousness - THE GODHEAD >

But to answer more relatively: You perceive some order, because everything is God's Intelligent Love being manifested. Everything.

You are God.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you care so much about what @Leo Gura / <Insert-Any-Other-Teacher> believes in?
For you, Leo is just an imaginary character on an imaginary screen.

Sure, I think he says some very wise things, often.
So listen to that. What he says. Use what he says as pointers. Use some of his advice, and his practical exercises. (Hint: psychedelics is the best one, I'd say).

Then go find out who you are for yourself.
Directly.
Beyond ideas, concepts and beliefs.
I'll meet you there.

<3

I really like how you explain this! 

Love to you my man or should i say love to my self for writing this beatiful text ?❤

Let thy speech be better then silence, or be silent.

- Pseudo-dionysius