Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Javfly33

Any info in if it's safe to do LSD 3 days in a row? (microdosing in a retreat)

8 posts in this topic

Thought about taking tomorrow + Saturday + Sunday a retreat at home. Doing meditation+yoga+ fasting with a microdose of acid each day so it can provide me with enough energy to do enough hours of the practices.

Is not reckless to do LSD 3 days in a row, right? My intention is to up the dose a bit each day to still have the effects, without trying to get high or have any kind of visuals 

Would 10ug + 15ug + 20ug work?

Sure, experiment and see what works for you. 

There is quite a bit of research on microdosing LSD, you can read a little bit about that to educate yourself or you just figure it out for yourself ^_^

Yes. It's not reckless. Don't take any LSD after this for a few days to reset the tolerance.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

1 hour ago, Javfly33 said:

Would 10ug + 15ug + 20ug work?

Do you know your threshold dosage?

if 10ug is threshold, that plan should work, yet you might get diminishing returns. Everyone’s sensitivity is different, 

I guess tolerance is going to build too fast, so you won't feel 20ug on the third day.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

I've done this and it is okay. 

Consider how a serious dose is about 100-300 ug in one day! how could a 55ug over 3 days be bad?

I took LSD every day for several days in a row a few times, it's totally safe, go for it. 

Yes, this should be absolutely fine. I wouldn't recommend doing it 3 out of every 4 days of the year or something crazy like that, but it will be 100% safe as a one-off.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.