Moreira

Too much identification with justice

8 posts in this topic

My sense of justice is so strong that when I witness a horrible act of abuse or harming innocent and vulnerable being who cannot defend themself I enter in pure rage and anger, my blood boils and I want to kill them.

Some examples that trigger me the most: 

-Nurses beating elder people in nursing homes, for fun...

-nanies beating babies that should take care of.

-bullies abusing discapacited people like down syndrome

No matter how I awaken  I am, this triggers to me  an automatic, animal, irrational response that I cannot avoid. 

Sometimes I wounder if would be better not go around the internet to avoid these videos, ignore what happens in the world and let the rot, but then comes into my minds the typical quote that says:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

-For being empathic my mind interpret the harm done to others as a personal attack... how can I avoid that?

I'm tried of being trigged by evil things that happen in the other side of the world where I can do nothing about it.

I suffer this problem as well. It's very difficult to reconcile the suffering of the world. Feels like me living my life is selfish. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

Justice. What is Justice? Could it be something that Just IS?  

When you notice Injustice done by someone, ask yourself how are they ignorant about the world? All injustice arises out of ignorance. Try to educate them out of their ignorance and injustice. 

If you are unable to educate them out of their injustice, then the one who needs more education is YOU. 

Sounds like its an emotion trapped in your body and it triggers everything else. 

If you are ok with it then let it be. 

If you'd like to work on it first get super mindful of if. Watch those videos and then close your eyes and super focus on the sensations in your body. It probably triggers a lot of knots and tensions. Just notice it with ALL your attention. Deep focus will suddenly relax those sensations, and maybe other emotions will arise.

You'll find layers of emotion, the first one is that strong rage you feel, but below it you might find grief, pain, fear, sadness.

Maybe yout body was abused in this life or a past life and couldn't defend itself and its asking for resolution. Maybe there are trapped sensations it repressed because they were too much for it, now it needs to accept them and feel them fully.

The body always want to be healed, and it can heal itself with the help of awareness. 

Connect to Create ☼♡

try to realise

the god nature the planet has two sides good and evil

the god nature the planet has an ongoing plan to heaven and hell for belief people

so its really just the pain and suffering thats the problem

listen in; god the planet nature Was the big bang. it was pain immeasurable. he blacked out. this is a googolplex more painful (to put it mildly) than an old person being beaten.

the old person eventually dies and goes to heaven - to believe anything freely abd generate wonderful wanted feelings. and simultaneously; hell. where they are taught the fact matters. 

so calm down about pain and suffering.

be glad you and the victim will live forever spiritually in spiritual kingdoms, free from the physical body pain....

its an eventuality.

2 hours ago, Oliver Saavedra said:

Sounds like its an emotion trapped in your body and it triggers everything else. 

If you are ok with it then let it be. 

If you'd like to work on it first get super mindful of if. Watch those videos and then close your eyes and super focus on the sensations in your body. It probably triggers a lot of knots and tensions. Just notice it with ALL your attention. Deep focus will suddenly relax those sensations, and maybe other emotions will arise.

You'll find layers of emotion, the first one is that strong rage you feel, but below it you might find grief, pain, fear, sadness.

Maybe yout body was abused in this life or a past life and couldn't defend itself and its asking for resolution. Maybe there are trapped sensations it repressed because they were too much for it, now it needs to accept them and feel them fully.

The body always want to be healed, and it can heal itself with the help of awareness. 

I find your post very useful because when I have this feeling of anger and rage when observing an injustice my muscles feel tense and my breathing is absolutely blocked whick produces me more suffering. I'll try to focus on my body sensationes and be more loose, thanks!

21 minutes ago, Moreira said:

I find your post very useful because when I have this feeling of anger and rage when observing an injustice my muscles feel tense and my breathing is absolutely blocked whick produces me more suffering. I'll try to focus on my body sensationes and be more loose, thanks!

i sometimes wonder how much of pain can a person take until that person him/herself becomes a perpetrator? how far cornered up would you get in a clockwork orange situation? if you for example would take part in creating it indirectly? maybe by being the silent watcher or maybe even more actively.

Edited by remember

@MoreiraI feel your pain.

I take a rational approach and that is to ask myself: "Can I personally do anything about this injustice I'm witnessing?"

I then ask myself: "Am I prepared to do something about the injustice I'm witnessing?"

If the answer is "no" in either case, then I simply drop it - no guilt, no rumination - just move on. It takes practice, it's hard, but it can be done.

if "yes" then act immediately and with conviction - otherwise you may as well be saying "no".

Sometimes it's impossible to do something to help or fix an injustice. You just don't have the resources, level of consciousness or ability to do something about it. There's no shame in that.

Having the strong emotions shows that you have love to give - acknowledge that - and give love when you can.

All stories and explanations are false.