annonnimm32

Talking behind ones back

4 posts in this topic

Talking behind ones back is a social weapon used by people in societies and its an anti social action but it is also a social skill you need ! Many talk behind peoples backs because they had too much to drink  ( My boss has a very small penis because we bumped into the urinals last week )

Here is when you can use Talking behind ones back : i saw a police officer cap a teenager who was not resisting arrest . If that information is true and you are a homeless person, society wont back you up, so find someone with more social credibility than yourself, say, a journalist  and he will spread the news.  Its called talking behind ones back and you used it to . So dont feel bad for talking behind ones back if its the right thing to do.  It is the only way to do it sometimes.  When freedom of speech is forbidden , talking behind ones back its the only way to speak free.  My country was the first to ignite the sparks against the communists and before that happened talking behind ones back was the only way to go.  When i was a child , i was bullied for many years.  Teachers, schools and my own family called me a liar and i still have the urge to talk behind ones back.  Talking behind ones back can have consequences ,but the alternative of silence is worst than risking friendship!  So dont be ashame for talking before ones back, just be careful !

its not the worse thing to do on the grand scale of things

its more common than you think

gorls do it all the time

Edited by enhance

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people" 

A lot of people do it and I can be seen as a way to bond with people. What's interesting as well is seeing what subjects people get really excited about, for some if you mention a celebrity or someone in their social circle they get energy and start talking enthusiastically. Also be aware of what excites you conversation