sure

seriously why friends ?

26 posts in this topic

@electroBeam Everyone is different, you're literally the perfect example of an Enneagram 5, while I'm the perfect example of an Enneagram 7, which is why there isn't 1 right answer for topics like this, everyone is unique!

I fucking love parties and hanging out with friends and social gatherings haha, whereas, to some people it's the last thing they would want to do. 

Absolute freedom is having the choice to do whatever the fuck you want with your life, and that's the true beauty of it!

Hope you are well man, haven't spoken in a while!

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 6/11/2020 at 2:21 AM, sure said:

i've been stressing this query lately why do i need friends ? for what ? is there any general purpose or i should do as everybody around me ? have friends and that is it 

for you guys 

why friends ?

how many friends do you have and what do you get out of your relationships ???!

In my point of view, true friendship equals love, just without sex. I take friendship very seriously. If you are my friend, you are almost my family member. If you in need I will drop everything in a heart beat to help you. 

I have 3 BFFs that I am really close with, other people are just a part of my social circle. 

I can not imagine my life without friends. One of my highest values in life is to form deep (a very important word here) meaningful connections with other people. Of course due to the nature of it, you can not form deep connections with everyone, but possible with some people. 

Then you develop this depth and nothing can be more pretty than this love between you and your friend. 

relationship's love is great, but a bit dramatic, love between friends can be very fulfilling, peaceful, without jealousy and pretensions, almost unconditional. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

@Galyna Great points of view! 

True friendship is very loving, meaningful connections are beautiful. 

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

On 11/06/2020 at 4:51 AM, sure said:

i've been stressing this query lately why do i need friends ? for what ? is there any general purpose or i should do as everybody around me ? have friends and that is it 

for you guys 

why friends ?

how many friends do you have and what do you get out of your relationships ???!

I got a invitation to a party at a mansion nye. I got a invite to meet a monk who is now my friend. I have met girls who know other girls. It turned into dating, flings, relationship. As I get older, i make friends. I enjoy it despite being a extroverted introvert. 

Friends have a huge role in opening your mind and heart in my experience. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

No friends. I'm ghosting when the friendship doesn't serve me anymore.