Kalki Avatar

High Status by Jason Capital 10/10

6 posts in this topic

This book is so paradigm shifting that you will inmediately take it as bullshit or false. Even if you have awakened, you have no fucking idea how your unconscious mechanism works. The animal nature and sex force is so strong that people kill and commit suicide for not achieving their reproduction purpose. 

Here Jason (PUA/Marketer) explains all the honest signals that are silently subcommunicated through your body language from behind your concious awareness. Do you want to understand why some people simply seem intimidating, powerful and gain respect? Read this to become aware of such tricky thing. If you become a slave to applying this principles you will sell your soul, but if you become aware of it you will be free from the chaos/karma and fakeness of those who appear powerful. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

So you are awakened? In which areas?

Improve your body language.

Edited by hyruga

9 hours ago, hyruga said:

So you are awakened? In which areas?

Improve your body language.

If you have awakened, you won't be making such question. There is nothing to improve. 

Even in the game of the relative domain, body language and manipulating appearances is not the most powerful. It can be a shortcut for short term results, but its not the highest level of game. Your psychology (beliefs) and energy is faaaaaar more important in relationships. Watch how mystery the best pua, doesnt use good body language and seduces every one. 

Edited by Kalki Avatar

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

OK cool. I have read this book before. 

Because previously, you sort of hinted that you are awakened so I ask that question to test you. 

Glad to know that you understand so much. Thanks for sharing.

@hyruga If you did not end with a conclusion similar to mine is because reading this book alone is not enough for your mind to get convinced of these subcommunicated signals. I was lucky to study his course "High Status" before he deleted it.