WellbeingSeeker

Miraculous healing testimonies: genuine or just hoaxes / paid actors?

28 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

Talking about this is tricky because of the meaning we give words and symbols. The description is not that which is described. . . I would say that I’ve been in tune with what most people would call “paranormal” or “supernatural”.

In the future, I think healing modalities will be very different than today. Future humans will look back and consider modern medicine as barbaric. 

Can you share some examples?  I'm very intrigued to know what kinds of healings you have witnessed that most would call "paranormal/supernatural".

Edited by WellbeingSeeker

I'm sure some of these are genuine, but some will obviously be hoaxes. This is always the case with paranormal phenomena, many observations are just wishful thinking or hoaxes.

However, energy healing is real and can be very effective even in cases where traditional medicine has few answers. The reason for that is that most chronic conditions are caused by blockages in the energetic system of the patient. Removing those blockages can put a person on the path towards health, but it is not enough in itself, permanent changes in diet, lifestyle and mindset are needed to make the healing "stick".

Acupuncture is probably the best known method of manipulating energy flows and removing blockages. Even the medical community grudgingly accepts its effectiveness and they teach it at universities. Reiki is less targeted, but works in a similar fashion.

I have personally been able to heal some people who could not be helped by traditional medicine, either myself or through a proxy, sending a deity in my stead. This is essentially the same thing as healing through the holy spirit.

These are not miracles as such, just alternative methods of healing. They don't always work and the effect can wear off if the person healed this way doesn't mend their ways.

So yes, people can be healed through these alternative methods, but they're not miracle cures, nobody's going to grow a limb back or regain their sight after going blind. So, you have to be realistic as to what is possible within the laws of nature.

10 hours ago, WellbeingSeeker said:

First, some context: about six months ago I began a project of searching the web for testimonies of the spirit realm and the supernatural, a work in progress which you can check out in this link. My goal is to eventually get to exhaustively explore testimonies from all religions and cultures (i.e. Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, New Age, etc.).

Now, on the topic: I think I've come across pretty impressive testimonies of miraculous healings, that if they turn out to be genuine, they would be strong evidence for the existence of the supernatural/spirit realm and therefore entail a huge paradigm shift from the standard materialistic and scientific worldview many people endorse. I'm sharing a few testimonies below (you can find many more in the link I shared in the previous paragraph):

Testimonies from miracle crusades:

1. Powerful Holy Spirit and Miracles in the Bahamas!
  2. Beautiful Holy Spirit manifestations and miracles in Quilmes, Argentina!!!
  3. Powerful Holy Spirit Revival in BUENOS AIRES, ARGENTINA!
  4. Holy Spirit falling in Mexico City, amazing miracles!
  5. Amazing Revival in Buenos Aires, Argentina!
  6. The blind see, the deaf hear, the lame walk and the gospel is preached in Chiapas, Mexico!!
  7. Consuming Fire of the Holy Spirit and Miracles in Chile
  8. Glorious Holy Spirit in England!!
  9. Holy Spirit Fire and Miracles in BERLIN, GERMANY!!
  10. Holy Spirit Revival and Powerful Miracles in Spain!!????
  11. Amazing Fire of the Holy Spirit in FINLAND!
  12. Holy Spirit Fire and Miracles in AFRICA!
  13. Persecuted church in Vietnam receives a powerful visitation of the Holy Spirit in Malaysia!
  14. Holy Spirit Fire and Miracles in Brussels, BELGIUM!
  15. Japan Holy Spirit Miracle Crusades
  16. Awesome Holy Spirit in South Africa!!!
  17. Holy Spirit Signs, Wonders and Miracles in Manila, Philippines! ??? ?

Testimonies published by normal layman people on Youtube:

1. HOW I WENT FROM BEING AN ATHEIST TO A CHRISTIAN
  2. Jesus healed my mind from dyslexia, shared by Choby Siau
  3. Spirit World, Filled With Holy Spirit Empowerment & Destroying Demon Sickness. Choby Siau
  4. 6 years after giving my life to Jesus update
  5. Testimony-Baptized with the Holy Spirit
  6. From Atheist To Believer In Jesus Christ - How Jesus Cured My Eating Disorder - Christian Testimony

Other testimonies:

1. Former Kundalini Yoga Teacher Reveals All (Mike Shreve)
  2. Demons Came to Her & Gave Her Strange Powers | Robin Harfouche
  3. KATHRYN KUHLMAN KEENLY HEARING GOD'S VOICE: Three Consecutive Ear Openings

I didn't look into all of the links, but I'd see no reason at least 2-3 were not true in some way.  As a healer myself having worked with energy, intention, prayer and many other forms, I've seen and experienced some interesting things.  Science admits that 25-50% of all people getting better from medicine is up to placebo which you could say is belief in the person telling you the medicine is good or you telling yourself its going to work.  Athletes of all types say competition is 90% mental 10% physical.  once you have the basics of physical needs in place, the area that separates the top is mental.  You could say "mental" is will, belief in oneself, a bond to family and willingness or ability to harness energy to do what needs to be done with your body.  First hand as a martial artists I've experienced the mental game in fights, where you face off against a bigger man and all the sudden its much more difficult to do use your body free in fear of the danger thats at hand (this is mental, its not happening anywhere else).

Now your linkes are "spiritual" but in the least spiritual and mental go hand in hand.  Your belief in your God/Spirit can take you very far in healing, sports, emotional ability to keep yourself going when the going gets tough, your belief in what would jesus do can influence your attitude and willingness to challenge yourself to be the better man or turn you cheek and not strike back. 

Then there is just raw spiritual healing energy that can come from forces bigger then us that can cure what would seem impossible or seem like magic to us.  But if your not open to any of the other stuff such energies would have a harder time of working if your mind and willingness was closed or against such happenings.

I've seen tons of "miracle healings" through Silva Method, people even regenerated fingers.

11 hours ago, Dumuzzi said:

I'm sure some of these are genuine, but some will obviously be hoaxes. This is always the case with paranormal phenomena, many observations are just wishful thinking or hoaxes.

However, energy healing is real and can be very effective even in cases where traditional medicine has few answers. The reason for that is that most chronic conditions are caused by blockages in the energetic system of the patient. Removing those blockages can put a person on the path towards health, but it is not enough in itself, permanent changes in diet, lifestyle and mindset are needed to make the healing "stick".

Acupuncture is probably the best known method of manipulating energy flows and removing blockages. Even the medical community grudgingly accepts its effectiveness and they teach it at universities. Reiki is less targeted, but works in a similar fashion.

I have personally been able to heal some people who could not be helped by traditional medicine, either myself or through a proxy, sending a deity in my stead. This is essentially the same thing as healing through the holy spirit.

These are not miracles as such, just alternative methods of healing. They don't always work and the effect can wear off if the person healed this way doesn't mend their ways.

So yes, people can be healed through these alternative methods, but they're not miracle cures, nobody's going to grow a limb back or regain their sight after going blind. So, you have to be realistic as to what is possible within the laws of nature.

Can energy healing be used to cure deafness, blindness, myopia, astigmatism, or make tumor or cysts physically disappear from the body?

52 minutes ago, ewerson18 said:

I've seen tons of "miracle healings" through Silva Method, people even regenerated fingers.

Wow. That sounds super interesting. Do you know testimonies on this uploaded to the web? I would love to watch them.

2 hours ago, WellbeingSeeker said:

Wow. That sounds super interesting. Do you know testimonies on this uploaded to the web? I would love to watch them.

Watch all the 5 parts, have a lot of testimonials here: 

This doctor also comments about some testimonials:

7 hours ago, WellbeingSeeker said:

Can energy healing be used to cure deafness, blindness, myopia, astigmatism, or make tumor or cysts physically disappear from the body?

Anything that depends on the body's natural ability to self-heal can be affected by correcting and re-aligning energy flows. The healing is done by the body itself, it is simply helped along by energising the cells and programming them to do what you want. Essentially, you are giving them a command to heal and repair the damage that was done as far as is possible within the laws of nature and biology. E.g. limbs aren't going to grow back, but anything that is repairable, can be repaired, or at least improved upon with time.