Raptorsin7

Understanding Dreams

38 posts in this topic

@Nahm I am ready to let the beliefs go, I just have no clue how to do it.

One major technique i haven't tried yet is shadow work, so I'll give that a shot and see how I feel.

I'm pretty much open at this point. There really isnt anything in my life I wouldnt give for a real happiness and enlightenment. Pretty sure most people cant say that.

@Raptorsin7

(1) When you talk about yourself, it’s “depression, my life’s so bad”, etc.   And   When you talk about enlightenment, it’s “real happiness”, etc. (2) 

Your main belief is that there are two

Number has no truth to it at all, zero, and that’s why it feels terrible. Stop repeating that story, or you’ll continue creating suffering. Don’t analyze it, don’t figure it out, don’t give it attention at all. It’s delusional. 

Number is the truth, which is you, and that’s why it feels wonderful. Stop repeating that story about it being some other thing, or you’ll continue suffering. Don’t think about it, don’t strategize about it - relax, feel the body, breathe from the stomach. 

When you’re complaining that you feel terrible....it is that you are complaining, which feels terrible. The attitude of “i don’t feel good enough”, is why you don’t feel good enough.  By the time you’re speaking, you’ve already believed things about yourself which are not true. Things about being not good enough, unworthy, etc. Speaking it reinforces and recreates it. Meditation every morning is great for transcending reactional living via attachment to thoughts. 

Instead of believing the thought narratives about yourself, release emotion. Don’t believe any thought story about releasing emotion, it has nothing to do with thinking. Get out of the way so to speak, so the body can. Don’t think & talk about how. Silence is most honest & clear. There’s nothing for “you” to do. There is only for “you” to do less - to stop talking about yourself & your life and those who love you and care about you in ways which does not resonate with your being. When you do, or rather - when you no longer do...happiness & love is very obviously ever present. Always was. Yoga is very good for breath-work and the allowing of releasing emotion from the body. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm Ok I'll try  guided yoga session and shadow work this weekend and then see how I feel.

Idk i agree intellectually with what you're saying but it's not resonating. 

14 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Raptorsin7

Well I’m just making shit up on the fly. 

When you don't know anything you're deadly. Silent but deadly. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Nahm Who is that, Tom Cruise or something like that? 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

4 minutes ago, mandyjw said:

@Nahm Who is that, Tom Cruise or something like that? 

It's you ?

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

6 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@mandyjw Just some ‘cheater’ who’s got it all backwards.

Hmm... I may have missed some of the humor there until now. 

@mandyjw

Well everything’s funny now. 

Neat how the tradition of capitalizing the first letter in a sentence hides the usage of pronouns.

Good you’re home btw. Beautiful ‘thing’. 

Individuation is funny. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

On 11/06/2020 at 6:51 PM, Nahm said:

A simple way to say it - you’re going from perfect peace - to resuming all your bogus beliefs, and you don’t like how it feels, so you’re projecting it as “my life sucks”. No, it doesn’t. You’re just hyper aware of how terrible the beliefs feel. Let them go. Your life is awesome, even if you can not see it right now, it is. You’re awesome, even if you can’t see this right now, you are. 

I had a huge epiphany reading this. :D

Thanks!!

Hello my friend! I see you mentioned Shadow Work and I want to give you few ideas :) Emerald has amazing course on Shadow Work and Shadow Integration , you can check  out her videos and learn a lot of things ! She makes Psyche looks like a piece of cake :P

Usually we have repressed emotions and needs that are pushed into the shadow. And all this emotions and needs are acting out of your conscious awareness. So maybe there is a need for connection, but you can't get it because you have created a barrier because you got hurt when you were a child . So this barrier is negative emotion that triggers (like a fear is here to save you from bear) just to protect you from getting hurt, but end up hurting you because you can't connect. This negative emotions are corrupted  by the human  mind in different forms like : victim mentality ( just another way of trying to get love and acceptance etc.), rationalizations, criticism etc. So the problem here is , because it is "true to you" that you have negative emotions, you are giving them labels like "something is wrong with me, I don't know what I want , I can't be happy",but you see, how can you trust your mind when the things you are feeling are totally unconscious to you ? This negative emotions are not "bad" , this negative emotions are tying to protect you and heal you.   You have conflicting unconscious motivations that you need to dig in, work on, and contemplate :) It for sure is transforming my life right now ! 

And maybe this victim mentality that you are believing in right now , is just unconscious need to get connection that you suppressed because you "believe" the only way to get to Love is Enlightenmet , or suicide maybe , because those are common when it gets really tough ... :D 

This examples are just speculation, don't mind me :D Shadow Work is good way to go! I learned so much about my self ! Self-Help is idea and belief, just another way to manipulate your emotions, but Shadow Work is true growth ;) 

Here is another Source of LOVE! 

She has amazing way of helping us realize our bullshit believes ! Im just applying her teachings, and all i can say is  HOLLY SHIT! 

Keep it up bro, all this is normal, a little suffering is needed for you to start asking the right questions, AND THE ANSWERS APPEAR! <3 

@EddieEddie1995 Thanks for the post.

I'm using a shadow work journal from loneerwolf.com and I've only done 1 prompt but it seems pretty good. 

Shadow work has been a practice I've been putting off for a while so i'm excited to see how it affects me.