krockerman

Absolute infinty is logic itself

66 posts in this topic

@krockerman

7 minutes ago, krockerman said:

That is only relative illogical. My body is not me. My pure experience is me. Nothing that you said goes against logic 

1 minute ago, krockerman said:

No saying that you are your body is like saying that you are the car you drive. 

Driver = pure experince 

Car = body

You see? this all is very logical ;)

You have to realize all these concepts are defined in terms of each other.. And therefore meaningless ultimately. It's a circular game that you are playing here. Relative logic and absolute logic ?  What's that?  I never heard such concepts. You are making up your world view and fitting it together.. so ofcourse everything else will be contradicting it because you are already done with your conclusions from the start.  It's like wearing a green glasses and all the sudden the world turns green and you're asking why can't I see the other colors that people talk about?   Well take your glasses out first and then we can talk. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

41 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

14 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

✌
Just now, Jacobsrw said:

Haha that does not prove reality obeys logic. Quite the opposite actually.

How come there is something rather than nothing? Logic is mute here.

How come the immaterial can produce the material?  Logic is mute here.

How come you exist but cannot validate the experience you were born?  Logic is mute here.

How come infinity cannot be mathematically computed?  Logic is mute here.

How come you can intuit an experience with no rational understanding?  Logic is mute here.

All these questions and many more defy logic and yet they still exist. Logic is not required because it never began with. Consciousness produced logic using the mind. And notice, logic changes depending on which mind uses it. It is limited to minds’ and reality surpasses the mind.

Reality never created itself because Reality never begun. I am not saying that there were never illogical "things" that created Reality. I am just saying Reality itself cannot defy logic

Nothing in reality is 100% material or 100% Immaterial. So nothing is 100% immaterial and beacuse of that nothing 100% immaterial created 100% material. That would defy logic 

lack of Memory does not defy logic 

Reality can be mathematically computed. there is infinite possibilities within number one like there are infinite possbilies within abolute infinity or the one 

You can experince something wihout any rational understading. We can explain with rationality why monkeys do what they do but that does not mean the monkey itself understand it from a rational point of view. But that does not mean that the monkey would defy logic

Edited by krockerman

11 minutes ago, Dand said:

Let me defy logic for you then :P (Notice that what I'm about to say doesn't actually defy logic because you're right about absolute logic, but you're not seeing how deep this really goes).

How many numbers are there between 1 and 2? Infinite right? Yet is 3 not beyond that?

Here's another example, you can count 1,2,3,4,5,6.... forever, yet none of those are the colour green.

These things do not defy logic, though they seem to. This is just the nature of infinity. It's infinitely infinite. It must contradict itself. Yet these contradictions are actually not contradictory, yet they are, yet they aren't, yet they are, etc.

Just because you can travel infinity up in direction does not mean you can go one meter left no matter how high you get. 

I don't see how this all defy logic. 

just because there are infinite possibilities between 1 and 2 does not mean that 3 is below it. 

I am just saying that it is impossible to go beyond the number infinity because reality by definition has no end.  

It's still very interesting what you said. And i am not saying relative illogical things exits. they do.

infinity + 1 does not defy logic. However, infinity + x is always infinity. I am just saying it is impossible to beyond that

Edited by krockerman

46 minutes ago, EnlightenmentBlog said:

If you ask me, absolute infinity is self-contradicitory/illogical.

If it really is absolute infinity, it includes self-contradiction/illogicity. Otherwise, you just made it finite. And that is self-contradiction.

We just destroyed all of Existence. Hooray!!!

logic makes reality infinite. If illocial stuff existed that would make reality finite 

example:

A machine when activated defies logic and makes all of Reality finite and bounded. Yet it does not exits. You see how logic protects infinity :)

Edited by krockerman

1 hour ago, krockerman said:

I am just saying that absolute infinity is Logic (not relative logic)

If absolute infinity = Logic, then why not just call it absolute infinity? As soon as you say Logic is “x” it becomes relative since Logic is now not “a, b, c. . . “. 

If you are trying to create a new construct of Absolute Logic, then logic, illogic, sorta logic, ham sandwiches and refkub are all Logic, since Absolute Logic has no conditions. 

10 minutes ago, krockerman said:

logic makes reality infinite. If illocial stuff existed that would make reality finite 

So your Absolute Logic is like Leo's Absolute Love. You reinvented infinity.

@Serotoninluv Just what I was thinking.