krockerman

Absolute infinty is logic itself

66 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, An young being said:

what we experience is logical, everything else is not, according to my logic.

I imagine a pink elephant. The image is a pink elephant, everything else is not, according to my image. . . 

14 minutes ago, Dand said:

I realise now you got this from Ethan, am I wrong?

Be careful not to misinterpret his words, what he teaches is extremely advanced.

There are 'things' beyond absolute infinity. Reality is absolute Logic, correct. Though illogic is not a contradiction of logic but in fact a part of it.

Just because reality is absolute logic doesn't mean that illogical things don't exist. They are just as valid as each other.

Be careful not to place limits on Logic, reality is far more unlimited than that ;) 

there is nothing beyond absolute infinity and nothing illogical exits, It contra-exits ;)

And yes Ethan was my teacher of all of this however just because a scientist has never seen a black hole first-hand does not mean does not mean he could not study the mathematical equations that can prove the nature of Black holes, I am wrong? 

The difference is when I hear Leo talk about the nature of absolute infinity I have no way to prove that unless I get first hand experince. But with math and logic, I can 

I definitely don't want to take credit for all of this because Ethan is perhaps the only one that has introduced Logic to the discussion as well as the video "the theory of absolute infinity" 

I have not seen anyone talk about the logical nature of Reality so I just thought I might start :)

Edited by krockerman

20 hours ago, krockerman said:

Reality or absolute infinity is logic itself. It cannot include anything that is against logic. If it did it would limit the reality

Let's use an example a supernova that could destroy Reality itself. That would limit Reality rather than make it more limitless.
However, this also means that God or absolute infinity is not Omnipotent because it cannot do anything that goes agaist logic. 

So if absolute infinity is logic @Leo Gura why not try to look into logic and reason to try to reach out to mainstream scientists about the nature of Reality if you want to awaken the
the planet as fast as possible?

Logic is a fabrication of mind which is completely arbitrary. It has no relevance to consciousness because consciousness does not require anything in order to be validated. Consciousness is self validating by the very nature it is exists. Therefore, logic is irrelevant.

The only utility logic holds is in the relative domain of mind. Which just so happens to only concern a finite self that relies upon survival. Logic is not absolute because it is limited in what it explains. It must be, as it is a subset directly derived from the whole. Logic is rather codependent. A faculty of mind dependent on conceptual imagination.

How is it that an immaterial consciousness can derive itself out of a “assumed” material world? Logic cannot answer this because it is limited. Refer to ‘the hard problem of consciousness’. 

Edited by Jacobsrw

10 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@krockerman I’m not disagreeing with you. What you say is true within that which you create. You can create whatever you want and that creation is true as itself. Notice how the mind holds onto a creative construct and how that limits infinite creative potential. If I am holding onto a construct I’ve created, how can I create something new? If I am holding onto a pineapple, how can I create music on a piano?. . . Again, I’m not anti-pineapple. I love pineapples. Yet I won’t be able to play Beethoven’s 5th symphony if I am holding a pineapple.

Let me ask you another question. Is it possible to prove the nature of absolute infinity by logic and math? Or is it only possible with first-hand experience?  

6 minutes ago, Jacobsrw said:

Logic is a fabrication of mind which is completely arbitrary. It has no relevance to consciousness because consciousness does not require anything in order to be validated. Consciousness is self validating by the very nature it is exists. Therefore, logic is irrelevant.

The only utility logic holds is in the relative domain of mind. Which just so happens to only concern a finite self that relies upon survival. Logic is not absolute because it is limited in what it explains. It must be, as it is a subset directly derived from the whole. Logic is rather codependent. A faculty of mind dependent on conceptual imagination.

How is it that an immaterial consciousness can derive itself out of a “assumed” material world? Logic cannot answer this because it is limited. Refer to ‘the hard problem of consciousness’. 

pure consciousness cannot destroy itself, right? This proves that logic has everything to do with the nature of consciousness

@krockerman   I still dont really know what is being said by your term logic.  It sounds like, if it makes sense to you, its logical and things that make sense to you are what defines how Reality itself works. 

Again what is logical and how do you know your answer lines up with Totality? 

Also what point are you trying to get across with this thread?

26 minutes ago, krockerman said:

Let me ask you another question. Is it possible to prove the nature of absolute infinity by logic and math? Or is it only possible with first-hand experience?  

This is within the theory you’ve created. You can create whatever you want in your theory. 

Imagine you are creating a movie and ask me “within the movie I am creating is it possible to prove xyz?”. How the heck am I supposed to know? You can create whatever movie you want. You can make it possible or impossible. Have fun.

Observe how the mind creates theories with symbols and how the mind is attached to those symbols and theories. There is nothing wrong with symbols and theories - it’s fun stuff and can be very practical. Yet when the mind tries to get grounded and becomes attached to certain symbols and theories, it no longer flows like water. . . 

What happens if you self-inquire “what is logic?” and go prior to any definitions of logic? What is there? You seem to have a belief that there is an external, objective thing called ‘logic’

✌
Just now, Mu_ said:

@krockerman   I still dont really know what is being said by your term logic.  It sounds like, if it makes sense to you, its logical and things that make sense to you are what defines how Reality itself works. 

Again what is logical and how do you know your answer lines up with Totality? 

Also what point are you trying to get across with this thread?

Many have said that it is a false belief that truth must make logical sense. But Truth is logic as it can be like with black holes proven by math. 

There is only one Totality, right? Even that obeys logic as there could only be one totality, if you could defy logic it could be 1,2,3 infinite, beyond infinite amounts of Totalites  

I mean logic from absolute infinities point of view

There is no exit to absolute infinity. That is an illogical thing  

4 minutes ago, krockerman said:

pure consciousness cannot destroy itself, right? This proves that logic has everything to do with the nature of consciousness

No this does not prove logic has been every thing to do with consciousness.

Logic is secondary and relies upon concepts language in order to be conveyed. Therefore, logic is limited to language and concepts. No concepts or language = no logic.

Furthermore, reality is not a concept, it supersedes concepts. Reality cannot be explained by concepts since they are limited to the conceptual realm of “the mind”. Since reality cannot be explained by concepts, one requires a more effective tool. This so happens to be direct experience. No the the “idea” of direct experience. The actuality of direct experience.

Ps. Logic cannot even explain direct experience let alone reality. Thus, what makes you think it has any further importance than to compute inert concepts via the mind?

?
7 minutes ago, Dand said:

What do you mean by contra-exits?

Here's some logic to show you there is actually things outside of absolute infinity :P 

"Let’s say we have an amount of the color red so great that it could fill up all of Absolute Infinity. Now, this is impossible because nothing can ever fill up something that has no boundaries (Absolute Infinity is boundless). But let’s just defy that and say we have this amount of the color red. Let’s call this concept Total Red

Total Red, if it existed, would fill up all of Absolute Infinity to the point where nothing besides the color red exists. Now, notice that this would limit reality

So we often think of all that Absolute Infinity must include for it to be unlimited. But there’s actually some stuff that it must exclude because they would limit it if they were contained by it

Total Red is one example of such a thing that must be outside of infinity. It’s backwards in that it makes infinity limitless by being outside of it rather than inside." - Ethan

Otherwise, I get where you're coming from and agree, though, notice you're not in disagreement with @Serotoninluv either, you're both saying the same thing.

You can equate experience and logic if you like, though I would be careful in equating math and logic. Not that it's wrong, just that modern math is very primitive.

I appreciate this thread though, it's nice to see more 'advanced' topics being talked about! :) 

There is nothing outside or beyond the all because it if was the all would not be the all. But it may just be stuff contra-yond the all. Ethan was just using the word "outside" because there is nothing better word for it. 

Reality is mathematically logical. Nothing in reality can go beyond the number infinity. If reality was mathematically illogical it could 

Edited by krockerman

If you ask me, absolute infinity is anything but logical.

If it really is absolute infinity, it includes, but is not limited to logic. Otherwise, you just made it finite.

Ain't that logical?

Just now, Jacobsrw said:

No this does not prove logic has been every thing to do with consciousness.

Logic is secondary and relies upon concepts language in order to be conveyed. Therefore, logic is limited to language and concepts. No concepts or language = no logic.

Furthermore, reality is not a concept, it supersedes concepts. Reality cannot be explained by concepts since they are limited to the conceptual realm of “the mind”. Since reality cannot be explained by concepts, one requires a more effective tool. This so happens to be direct experience. No the the “idea” of direct experience. The actuality of direct experience.

Ps. Logic cannot even explain direct experience let alone reality. Thus, what makes you think it has any further importance than to compute inert concepts via the mind?

If consciousness could defy logic it could destroy itself. It could also create Total red and limit the whole nature of absolute infinity. But it cannot not. therefore proves that reality obeys logic

Just now, EnlightenmentBlog said:

If it really is absolute infinity, it includes, but is not limited to logic. Otherwise, you just made it finite.

Ain't that logical?

Don't think of logic as in mainstream science. Think of Illogic as self-contradiction.

Like a bomb that could destroy all of Existence.   

@krockerman consider this.  YOU are the most illogical thing ever. I'm not kidding. Here's how.. 

The most primary logical rule is : the thing is itself. A=A.  you feel yourself as one being right?  Like you are one thing.. But if you look closely you will see you are made out of many parts (mouth.. Eyes.. Ears.. Legs etc) let alone the countless cells and molecules that compose this body which gets renewed and grow every single day.  But yet you are still you. You don't feel like someone else from the age 5 yo to age 20 yo to age 50. That's your experience but in fact that thing that has 50 yo is literally a totally different thing from that 5 yo kid...this is illiogical!  There must be something mysterious weird going on here! 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Someone here said:

@krockerman consider this.  YOU are the most illogical thing ever. I'm not kidding. Here's how.. 

The most primary logical rule is : the thing is itself. A=A.  you feel yourself as one being right?  Like you are one thing.. But if you look closely you will see you are made out of many parts (mouth.. Eyes.. Ears.. Legs etc) let alone the countless cells and molecules that compose this body which gets renewed and grow every single day.  But yet you are still you. You don't feel like someone else from the age 5 yo to age 20 yo to age 50. That's your experience but in fact that thing that has 50 yo is literally a totally different thing from that 5 yo kid...this is illiogical!  There must be something mysterious weird going on here! 

That is only relative illogical. My body is not me. My pure experience is me. Nothing that you said goes against logic 

Just now, krockerman said:

That is only relative illogical. My body is not me. My pure experience is me. Nothing that you said goes against logic 

That's like saying my car is me. Or my wife is me. Or my house is me.  Anything that's mine cannot be me by definition. That's so illogical my friend. 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Just now, Dand said:

Exactly, but you're making the mistake of equating what you find logical with Absolute Logic...

What you described is not illogical.

And with what you said about mathematics, many things can go beyond infinity, that is the nature of duality/nonduality.

I am not saying what I find logical is absolute infinity. That is relative logic. 

I am just saying that absolute infinity is Logic (not relative logic)

many things can go beyond infinity? I did not know you could go beyond something that does not have an end ;) That would defy logic

Edited by krockerman

15 minutes ago, krockerman said:

If consciousness could defy logic it could destroy itself. It could also create Total red and limit the whole nature of absolute infinity. But it cannot not. therefore proves that reality obeys logic

Haha that does not prove reality obeys logic. Quite the opposite actually.

How come there is something rather than nothing? Logic is mute here.

How come the immaterial can produce the material?  Logic is mute here.

How come you exist but cannot validate the experience you were born?  Logic is mute here.

How come infinity cannot be mathematically computed?  Logic is mute here.

How come you can intuit an experience without a rational understanding?  Logic is mute here.

All these questions and many more defy logic and yet they still exist. Logic is not required because it never began with. Consciousness produced logic using the mind. And notice, logic changes depending on which mind uses it. It is limited to minds’ and reality surpasses the mind.

Edited by Jacobsrw

Just now, Someone here said:

That's like saying my car is me. Or my wife is me. Or my house is me.  Anything that's mine cannot be me by definition. That's so illogical my friend. 

No saying that you are your body is like saying that you are the car you drive. 

Driver = pure experince 

Car = body

You see? this all is very logical ;)

13 minutes ago, krockerman said:
18 minutes ago, EnlightenmentBlog said:

Ain't that logical?

Don't think of logic as in mainstream science. Think of Illogic as self-contradiction.

Like a bomb that could destroy all of Existence.   

If you ask me, absolute infinity is self-contradicitory/illogical.

If it really is absolute infinity, it includes self-contradiction/illogicity. Otherwise, you just made it finite. And that is self-contradiction.

We just destroyed all of Existence. Hooray!!!