Joshi3

How to reprogram the subconscious mind?

26 posts in this topic

If one is making behavioral changes on an identity level. How does one change the subconscious mind? Besides the use of meditation and pyschs. Are there any books, videos, resources, teachings, methods one can use?

I know people from this forum will throw rocks at me now...but I guess I'll say this again, study Neuroplasticity

fffff.PNG

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

20 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

If one is making behavioral changes on an identity level. How does one change the subconscious mind? Besides the use of meditation and pyschs. Are there any books, videos, resources, teachings, methods one can use?

State the behavioral change you want. Write it down in the form of a question.  Something realistically achievable. 
Then as a an answer write down a commend you do this behavior to to immediately ( "now") or the absolutely earliest  time practical
(in other words to room for a delay) 

When you are just before sleep or just waking your brain is in a different wave state. 
Prepare a piece of lined paper with an end point at 40 lines.
Now write down the question + command.   You are first asking the subconscious a question, engaging  it.  Then you command the answer.   
So you write this over and over again , this 2 part statement and you say it out loud as you do it. 
This done before sleeping and optionally right when you wake up also. 
If you do this for 4 days you will see results.  Your mind might question if this will work.  Disregard that because the subconscious operates differently. It responds to repetition. 

@Galyna @Nak Khid very interesting will check out the book and I'll do that exercise. Thank you very much <3

@Joshi3 welcome.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

Hypnosis is a very powerful way to reprogram the subconscious. You can learn to hypnotize your self, use self-hypnosis recordings you can buy online or see an actual hypnotist to get the change you want.

If you want to broadly reprogram you subconscious with self-hypnosis you have things like 'Rapid Transformational Hypnotherapy for Abundance' and 'reprogram.me' which will remove limiting beliefs and install empowering beliefs in a variety of areas of your life.

You also have NLP techniques to change beliefs on a subconscious level that you could look into.

@Joshi3

“Maybe if I reprogram this other thing....”

This is the moment. Now. There’s no past, no history.This - you - just started, literally, no joke, just now, right now. Everything you think happened, everything you think you know - is an illusory ‘backdrop’, a cover story, made of you, to make it seem like you’re movie dude guy...just for the apparent realness, the aliveness, of now. Nothing is hidden from you. 

Posted (edited)

Easy answer: Psychedelics. /thread closed.

EDIT: Of course there are other ways. Infinite ways to reprogram yourself. Psychedelics is just the fastest and most effective (also the most brutal).

Edited by WaveInTheOcean

“To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don't grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float." - Alan Watts

35 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

@WaveInTheOcean I mentioned that already and I’m trying to stay sober 

@Joshi3 Contemplate: what is location?

It takes a lot of smart work to make fundamental changes to the brain. If it was easy TED talks and books would have changed the world into a utopia by now almost. But IMO there are shortcuts we can take to help us on this journey. Shadow work, and working with your beliefs is essential. I learned a lot studying TED talks about persuasion,  what motivates us etc.

@cetus interesting, seems like any answer I give is relative. 

9 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

@cetus interesting, seems like any answer I give is relative. 

did you try the self hypnosis method I mentioned yet? 

35 minutes ago, Joshi3 said:

interesting, seems like any answer I give is relative. 

welcome

Consider cutting out music that is talking abut negative things and negative life styles. I removed all of my music taste I built up over my life time and switched to new stuff. I feel this has had a big effect on my subconscious mind. A lot of modern popular music is incredibly low conscious. 

Your mind will pick up on things that are repeated frequently. I'd recommend books like think and grow rich for a start. A lot of good work between Napoleon Hill and Earl Nightengale I have used for a lot of stuff that helped me build positive subconscious thinking. 

Posted (edited)

On 6/10/2020 at 9:25 PM, Joshi3 said:

You don't actualize a concept of yourself, or an image of yourself. You search internally for the cause of your ignorance. and actualize the self, your core being. not the mind masturbation you might be performing daily to yourself (don't take it wrong).

Edited by SpiritualAwakening