Eren Eeager

Moral development and spirituality

24 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Eren Eeager said:

@krockerman  yeah I can Imagine what he means. you could kill somebody without it being a karma for you if you are developed enough 

Enligtend people tend to not repress anything. Because of that they might not repress their desires for lust and power. 

@krockerman but why would they do that instead of pursuing more enllightenment

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

24 minutes ago, krockerman said:

There have been many enlightened masters that have gone corrupt and exploited their followers for sex and money. Reality is relative.

But if you were conscious enough you would realize this wouldn't make you happy, I don't think they were truly enlightened or perhaps they became less conscious

24 minutes ago, krockerman said:

You are thinking of reality from an more absolutist point of view

Yes reality is very nuanced but the more conscious you are the more conscious your decisions will be, it will automatically apply itself to relative life

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

32 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

because he is still a limited form. As long as you are a human being you will act  relatively selfishly

That is true, but then you could say that your level of consciousness is limited by form and so you act accordingly. It is still in accordance with level of consciousness.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho