Eren Eeager

Moral development and spirituality

24 posts in this topic

what is the relation between the two? Is morality essential for deep levels of awakening?

If not how come then one access deep level of selflessness with a selfish ego?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

@Eren Eeager be humble as nothing, share and love as everything. Spirituality is heart of moral development.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."

Awareness alone is curative. You will automatically become moral the more conscious you become, without having to actually follow any morals. This is true morality. Morals are just based on high-consciousness.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I know that answering questions with a question is super annoying but what is unconditional love and how does it apply to the questions?  

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

It all depends on where the individual is at, and at which level of mind-body development they're at.

4 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Spirituality points to what is appearing to be morality. 

( Love ) 

“The psychotic drowns in the same waters in which the mystic swims with delight.”

Morality is a survival tool of ego's, something that stands in the way of consciousness.

17 hours ago, Nahm said:

@Eren Eeager

Spirituality points to what is appearing to be morality. 

Nice way to wrap it up ?

I am the only thing stopping myself from receiving infinite Love form Myself. I am Infinite Love for god sake.

19 hours ago, Osaid said:

Awareness alone is curative. You will automatically become moral the more conscious you become, without having to actually follow any morals. This is true morality. Morals are just based on high-consciousness.

Don’t mistake correlation with causation. A high conscious being are still capable of strong hate and low conscious strong love. It’s all relative. Good and evil are relative. What hurts one being can bring joy to another. 

@krockerman

Just now, krockerman said:

Don’t mistake correlation with causation. A high conscious being are still capable of strong hate and low conscious strong love. It’s all relative. Good and evil are relative. What hurts one being can bring joy to another. 

Exactly.

@krockerman How does someone who is highly conscious subscribe to low-consciousness activities?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Osaid because he is still a limited form. As long as you are a human being you will act  relatively selfishly 

3 minutes ago, Osaid said:

@krockerman How does someone who is highly conscious subscribe to low-consciousness activities?

There have been many enlightened masters that have gone corrupt and exploited their followers for sex and money. Reality is relative. You are thinking of reality from an more absolutist point of view

@krockerman but they sacrificed God for sex and money when they did that.

2 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@krockerman but they sacrificed God for sex and money when they did that.

God as in absolute infinity will not limit you. 

@krockerman  Yeah but you are a limited being as long as you believe that. Love is the way out, selfishness will keep you limited. 

2 minutes ago, Eren Eeager said:

@krockerman  Yeah but you are a limited being as long as you believe that. Love is the way out, selfishness will keep you limited. 

Egolessness will make you more independent of the state of the world. Even Leo have Said he could blow up the world and still love himself. I would not do that. I think you might start to see Why they could do the things they did ;)

@krockerman  yeah I can Imagine what he means. you could kill somebody without it being a karma for you if you are developed enough