Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
John Iverson

Leo what happen to your recent awakening?

10 posts in this topic

I 'm curious because the last time your awakening goes to mahasamadhi, it's like one awakening you 're going to die physically. And now you're awakening again? And you're still here? Would you like me to understand what is going on here? I thought you 're going to die if you choose to awaken again further

Let Leo have his "awakenings" I suspect he's gonna have much more of them, the show must go on xD

21 minutes ago, wavydude said:

Let Leo have his "awakenings" I suspect he's gonna have much more of them, the show must go on xD

From what I understand he'll die physically just one more awakening.. so i'm curious about that, so if he doesn't  accept that mahasamadhi meaning there is much more awakening you can have in this life? 

On 10.06.2020 at 3:38 PM, John Iverson said:

From what I understand he'll die physically just one more awakening.. so i'm curious about that, so if he doesn't  accept that mahasamadhi meaning there is much more awakening you can have in this life? 

I don't really understand your question.

After a certain point it becomes impossible to explain.

What I can explain is the tip of the iceberg. If you want to see the whole iceberg you'll have to do the work and access God-mode yourself.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

43 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What I can explain is the tip of the iceberg. If you want to see the whole iceberg you'll have to do the work and access God-mode yourself.

@Leo Gura Hey Leo, why shouldn't you have your cake and eat it too. You sure can as God. Heard of people who left the body during awakening trips and then came back to the body and restarted it. If your goal is to help human kind long term, you should preserve the physical body for as long as necessary. 

Oh and many thanks for your help, your platform is one of the best in the world at the moment and you're an inspiration too. Thanks very much <3

21 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If in the future you die and i cannot ask someone this question can you give me give me a say here

what if i experience God mode myself and I experience impossible things more than what you experience or even the level of your experiences, how can i now relate that experience to others? It's like for me you accept and fully enter the insanity like okay i am not going to see this kind of reality again, okay i am going to die,  and your reality now is different from other species here, only you can understand all of your experiences.. how can i live in that kind of situation Leo? How can i face the truth each day given the fulll God mode? Not only that, but i have the path that is unique to me, what if i go in the astral realm and see other stuffs that no one can know only if they go also outside this reality and transcend it.. this analogy is perfect how can i deal that kind of happening? How can i relate to people? Mayb they will condemn me as crazy .. i can understand you intuitively but other people if you share your experience or wisdom or knowledge to others given that kind of experience man i bet 999999999999999999 USD you'll be judge as crazy literal crazy.. and they might put you on the asylum..  i know it's goodness, and  love all there is.. but i cannot deny that it is really the cause of accepting infinite Love...  

53 minutes ago, John Iverson said:

how can i live in that kind of situation Leo? How can i face the truth each day given the fulll God mode?

Surrender, letting go, and acceptance.

Not only that, but i have the path that is unique to me, what if i go in the astral realm and see other stuffs that no one can know only if they go also outside this reality and transcend it..

So? Enjoy knowing things which only you can know.

How can i relate to people? Mayb they will condemn me as crazy .. i can understand you intuitively but other people if you share your experience or wisdom or knowledge to others given that kind of experience man i bet 999999999999999999 USD you'll be judge as crazy literal crazy.. and they might put you on the asylum..

So what? You don't need to share your deepest insights with random idiots. Keep your deepest wisdom to yourself and share with a few quality people who you trust.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 2020-06-10 at 2:17 PM, John Iverson said:

I 'm curious because the last time your awakening goes to mahasamadhi, it's like one awakening you 're going to die physically. And now you're awakening again? And you're still here? Would you like me to understand what is going on here? I thought you 're going to die if you choose to awaken again further

Awakening is about transcendence and not physical death. 

Of course after an awakening your relationship to the concept of death might change dramatically, but it's not the same thing as physically die.