Consept

Sadhguru on Black Lives Matter

39 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, DrewNows said:

Well sometimes we need more division until unity is realized 

Leo did a video not too long ago when he talked about the cycle of division and unity. Anyone happen to remember which video it was? I’d like to watch it again in light of recent events. 

Unity is a process of division slowly becoming whole

Genesis 27:27-29

17 hours ago, Consept said:

Thoughts? 

What Sadhguru is referring to is universal love.

A positionless and paradigmless interaction with humanity, synonymous with non duality. The problem he speaks of is not inequality, it’s much deeper than that. He is speaking about the arbitrary line that we drawn between human existences. The line is the problem not how one operates from it.

The problem is not that black people are mistreated. That is secondary. The problem is the dividing line that has been drawn between races and type for the primitive purpose of survival. If one could not distinguish between them self and another (a no dual state) one would have no quarrel with others. However, this is not the case in our present societies.

We have superimposed classes, competencies, creeds, races, belief systems, statuses, appearances and so forth. People are schematically organised beyond any awareness of being so. We both do it and succumb to it, it’s a closed loop.

We have projected the minds dualistic deductions on to what we perceive in order to preserve a survival bias. Reality has been divided from the whole. This is why discrimination of any kind exists, not because of hate but because of unconscious arbitrary division to fulfil survival.

Edited by Jacobsrw

22 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Leo did a video not too long ago when he talked about the cycle of division and unity. Anyone happen to remember which video it was? I’d like to watch it again in light of recent events. 

Hmm I would guess one with paradoxes. I’ve just started listening to chapter 6 of the kybalion, The Divine Paradox, speaks of this it seems 

Remembers me of Sadghuru's speech that might fit to this context at 4.50:

Edited by Epikur

17 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

2. Cruelty to animals is not far from cruelty to humans. I hadn’t thought about it like this before. Engaging in cruelty to animals, could de-sensitize someone to cruelty to humans.

Have you seen the video on slaughterhouse workers that I linked here on this forum once? Animals cruelty and killing has quite a strong correlation to violence towards humans.

There is a fundamental reason for this. And this reason is that the animals are much more similar to you than your disciminating mind will allow you to see. You might not be capable of recognizing the individuality and consciousness of the pig and see the same as that of a child, because this would terrify you. It would terrify you what we do to children.

Whilst we like to use the differences between us and animals to justify killing and enslaving them, it will never be the case that our deep commonalities will dissappear. The true reasons why you care about your own suffering and that of those you love is present in pigs as much as any human being.

Therefore, the only reason why you can do to a pig what you cannot do to a human is because of a label you have put upon him. And changing that label is much easier than you think.

Glory to Israel

@Husseinisdoingfine @DrewNows

On 2020-06-10 at 6:11 PM, Husseinisdoingfine said:

Yes yes yes, because Sadghuru is enlightened this makes him a political expert who knows everything about politics, bow down to him

Another spiritual master speaking on about politics, just like the Dalai Lama saying "Europe belongs to the Europeans.". Yet, as usual, the masses project their hate, love, and confusion onto the Dalai Lama, which the state is all too happy to leverage.

@Danioover9000 we mustn’t worry. Some still think the horse is alive but many can see he’s clearly dead and understand the futility in beating him with a stick.
Sadhguru meets the people in the middle of dead and alive because he knows he cannot change anyone 

Edited by DrewNows

I love the point about creatures suffering. It's at the center of almost every problem in the world.

We all need to expand our compassion and love as far as we can, not just to ourselves and family and say "k cut it that's it". Like so many people do.

Reminds me of argument against progressive climate change policies, "Oh think of all people that will lose their jobs they have children and families. It would be immoral to close the coal mines!"

You see that's a perfectly rational POV from the miners perspectives, but that's because they lack greater love. It's selfish and doesn't extend past their family. They haven't been exposed to the potential that they could love the greater world and the environment. Which total suffering could outweigh their own if the problem is left unchecked. Sadly they are too shortsighted to see.....

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Roy

31 minutes ago, Roy said:

I love the point about creatures suffering. It's at the center of almost every problem in the world.

We all need to expand our compassion and love as far as we can, not just to ourselves and family and say "k cut it that's it". Like so many people do.

Reminds me of argument against progressive climate change policies, "Oh think of all people that will lose their jobs they have children and families. It would be immoral to close the coal mines!"

You see that's a perfectly rational POV from the miners perspectives, but that's because they lack greater love. It's selfish and doesn't extend past their family. They haven't been exposed to the potential that they could love the greater world and the environment. Which total suffering could outweigh their own if the problem is left unchecked. Sadly they are too shortsighted to see.....

Would you like to volunteer first?

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Would you like to volunteer first?

Fortunately I don't work in a coal mine ;)

hrhrhtewgfegege

On 10/06/2020 at 10:37 AM, DrewNows said:

"Every one lives matter" xD

@Dutch guy it's a dirty game, politics, never been my cup of tea. Stay true to yourself, you may not find those willing to play fair around here but you can still speak your truth (unless it's deemed a conspiracy), that's what counts ;)

don't waiver or be led into devilish boxes, that's what this whole game is focused on, ignorant minds like to keep the separation ALIVE xD

beats doing the work aye, until it doesn't 

I liked Elliott Hulse vid the other day. No denying the situation with police or the abundance of crime, single moms, fatherless homes or murder in the community says Hulse (paraphrased). Blm makes points but its political without noting the point Elliot made who is mixed black and white. I don't want to see cops doing to anybody what was done to Floyd nor do i want to see looting of target regardless of the culture or nationality. Police is a problem but so is crime. I don't have a solution. Elliot made a point that Floyd was arrested for counterfeit money and drugs, something our governments do. The hypocrisy. 

18 hours ago, DrewNows said:

@Danioover9000 we mustn’t worry. Some still think the horse is alive but many can see he’s clearly dead and understand the futility in beating him with a stick.
Sadhguru meets the people in the middle of dead and alive because he knows he cannot change anyone 

"I choose to live in love..."

@DrewNows just listened to this song a few minutes before seeing your post :). I had to mention this.
Much love to you.

❤️

You are addicted to alcohol? Yhym... Try quitting coffee.

iQ2PdIyS_o.png

why does he have to be a sad guru ?  
why not a happy guru ? 

wise-dome action in this one

Ralph lives through the matter, he ain’t seeing no black. This ones a good educational listen, for those looking for ways and to expand, change or adjust their his-story narrative 

Edited by DrewNows

On 13/06/2020 at 0:49 AM, Nak Khid said:

iQ2PdIyS_o.png

why does he have to be a sad guru ?  
why not a happy guru ? 

Haha wow ??